Hydaelyn Role-Players
Episode 3: Calls - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Episode 3: Calls (/showthread.php?tid=159)

Pages: 1 2

Re: Episode 3: Calls - ArmachiA - 07-06-2010

I'm on and have added you, just waiting for acceptance

I JUST WANT ACCEPTANCE

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Smiling River - 07-06-2010

woot! That was epic! Unfortunately the episode will also be epic-ly sized, reaching a 2 hour mark! Think of it as a double, heh. We got to talk to Keir, ArmachiA, Mythis and Soren. Thanks again for coming on to speak to us and we hope to have you as guests in the future!

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Shamadconde - 07-06-2010

I love epicsodes! Those were always my favorite LBR episodes. BRING IT ON!!!!

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Aveline - 07-07-2010

That was really fun! Thanks again for having me on. Smile

Hey, just a thought for the bigger podcasts, you could always break them up into multiple file parts. That might make it easier to upload.

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Soren Miren - 07-07-2010

Thanks for having me, guys ^^ I had a blast, and I was pleasantly surprised by the great atmosphere we had going right from the start. I'm really looking forward to hearing it all over again and counting my slip-ups and lost-train-of-thoughts. :joker:

Re: Episode 3: Calls - River - 07-07-2010

You have nothing on me in that department, Soren, but I had an awesome time. I can't wait to have fun with you all in game! Thanks for having me on the show!

Re: Episode 3: Calls - ArmachiA - 07-07-2010

I can't wait to see how many times I went "Um...." XD

I had a great time talking to the guild leaders and the podcast members, everyone was really nice!

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Sunny Dove - 07-07-2010

Thanks everyone for coming on! I should have time to edit the episode shortly.

Oh, and Gims! If you would like to talk production with us sometime, we would love to do so. I do nearly all of the editing but my experience is quite as terribly impressive as your's. We tried recording all of our audio locally and edit them together (so each person would have their own audio track; I can even out the volumes) but we ran into issues. As far as microphone quality, Andrey and I both have the Audio Technica AT2020. I find it's a pretty solid mic for podcasting uses. Anyhow, I'm certain your advice would be useful. We are all on skype frequently so hop on there sometime and we'll have a chat. Shoot us an email with your skype account name and we'll add you.

Re: Episode 3: Calls - Gims - 07-07-2010

Don't have a Skype but I'll invest in an account once I get home from work.

I've listened to the first two and they were both really good. Keep in mind that anything I give as far as advice is going to be in relation to the production and not so much the content. You guys are gonna figure that out on your own.

I'll have a handful of suggestions and ideas for you guys if you like. Again however these things are super organic, and the only real consistency should be sound quality and format.