Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread (/showthread.php?tid=16070)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Zaheela - 05-27-2016

I may do the D.A.R, but it may be better if i went in as a reserve. I need to actually update my sheet with that sig. ach from the other event... but i tend to forget.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Khunbish Avagnar - 06-04-2016

I have to bow out of the discreet individual event as I have another scheduled event that's going on that honestly, makes 1000% more sense for him to be at.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Nihka - 06-14-2016

Open Action Block 3(Wednesday June 15[sup]th[/sup], 9pm Central through 11pm Central)
Open Action Block 4(Saturday June 18[sup]th[/sup], 4pm Central through 6pm Central)
Open Action Block 5(Tuesday June 21[sup]st[/sup], 9pm Central through 11pm Central)

These are not events, per se. A lot of this plot relies onthe players taking initiative and engaging in small investigations into that which hooked their interest. To this end, I will be available during these time periods to help resolve actions outside of events, for those who wish to participate.

If you have an investigation that you suspect may take a bitof time to work through, then try and be here for this. I don’t intend to run scenes of length during this time period; if the investigation looks like it’s going to take a long time, we may discuss turning it into a full event to run at a later time.

If you have some investigation you’re thinking of lookinginto but aren’t able to make this block, I implore you to send me a PM on the RPC. It might be possible to resolve it with a single roll, in which can I can send you the relevant information nice and quick.

Material Request: AhrimanTears

The following notice is posted around Ul’dah:

Notice to all Adventurers

The Alchemist Guild,pursuant to Adventurer Guild Regulations, hereby authorizes the following Guildleve:

The hunting andharvesting of Ahriman Tears. For the furtherance of research, an abundant supply of materials is requested.

A reward of coin andadventuring supplies will be provided per batch, dependent on both quantity and quality, as determined by an authorized guild receptionist upon delivery.
Leve to remain openuntil further notice. Inquire at the Ul’dahn Levemete to acquire the appropriate leveplate for official sanction.

Material Request: Collecting Copper Coblyn Cores

The following notice is still posted around Ul’dah:

Notice to all Adventurers

The Alchemist Guild,pursuant to Adventurer Guild Regulations, hereby authorizes the following Guildleve:

The hunting andharvesting of the soulkin copper coblyns to retrieve their cores. For the furtherance of research, an abundant supply of materials is requested.

A reward of coin andadventuring supplies will be provided per batch, dependent on both quantity and quality, as determined by an authorized guild receptionist upon delivery.
Leve to remain openuntil further notice. Inquire at the Ul’dahn Levemete to acquire the appropriate leveplate for official sanction.

OoC Note: This is not an event, per se. Requests for actionstowards this goal may be made in the linkshell while I am available, or through RPC private messages. If multiple players wish to hunt together, we can work to try and find an appropriate time to run the event.

Yes, I know there are not any actual scheduled events. Lifehas gotten in the way of being able to dedicate enough time to create events. However, I’m not letting this plot die, and I invite you to investigate any of the incidents that have already occurred. Some players have already found hooks into this plot. If you don’t have a hook and you are interested in getting involved, just talk to me. I have a few ideas that might work. I’m absolutely willing to run events based on things your characters want to do. Be proactive.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Verad - 06-15-2016

I'll be available for the Open Action Blocks.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - McBeefâ„¢ - 06-15-2016

I want to tentatively sign up for action block three, though I'll have to speak to my co-conspirators.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Caspar - 06-16-2016

I can be around for open action blocks too :)

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Aya - 06-21-2016

Aya's got her hook at last! I'm looking forward to this ^_^

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Nihka - 07-07-2016

Open Action Block 6(Monday July 11[sup]th[/sup], 9pm Central through 11pm Central)
Open Action Block 7(Saturday July 16[sup]th[/sup], 4pm Central through 6pm Central)

These are not events, per se. A lot of this plot relies onthe players taking initiative and engaging in small investigations into that which hooked their interest. To this end, I will be available during these time periods to help resolve actions outside of events, for those who wish to participate.

If you have an investigation that you suspect may take a bitof time to work through, then try and be here for this. I don’t intend to run scenes of length during this time period; if the investigation looks like it’s going to take a long time, we may discuss turning it into a full event to run at a later time.

If you have some investigation you’re thinking of lookinginto but aren’t able to make this block, I implore you to send me a PM on the RPC. It might be possible to resolve it with a single roll, in which can I can send you the relevant information nice and quick.

Still available:
Material Request: Ahriman Tears
Material Request: Collecting Copper Coblyn Cores

Events:
Where the Hammer Fell (Thursday, July 14[sup]th[/sup], 9pm Central)
1. Kiht Jakkya
2. S'imba Tia
3. Arblis

Local brass blades are stumped by the recent demolition ofseveral of the massive hammers set out to flatten the sands of Western Thanalan. Initially thought to be simple hardware malfunction, attempts to repair the machines have been thwarted by continued sabotage in the night.

Three brass blades set out to guard one of the remainingworking hammers wound up suffering severe burns when an unknown assailant attacked, and are currently convalescing in the Ul’dah barracks. The local levemete has issued a bounty for adventurers willing to investigate the issue.

Murder on the Dove (Saturday, July 16[sup]th[/sup], 7:30pm Central)
1. Simeon
2. Malin Greaves
3. Leanne

Beginning to become a common sight in Vesper Bay is The Dove.The ship has been docked in the bay for the past two moons, caught in a bureaucratic tangle of legal fees, proper repair procedure, and bogus shipping licensing claims.

Rumors have started to spread that the captain of this ship was found murdered in a back alley in Vesper Bay. This might be an excellent opportunity for some amateur sleuths to ply their trade, whether the local brass blades want them to or not!

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Knight Kat - 07-07-2016

Signing up Kiht for Where the Hammer Fell.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Nihka - 07-07-2016

Received a PM sign up from S'imba Tia. 
Posting here for records and order of sign-ups history.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Chompie - 07-07-2016

Arblis, who definitely was not the one who sabotaged the hammers of western thanalan due to their obnoxious noise and is certainly not returning to the scene of the crime, will sign up for Where the Hammer Fell!

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Simeon Sibaruse - 07-07-2016

Er..; After a time of watching things over this Noirzea and failing to convince the couple people I was willing to get in as a group, I guess I should jump on the occasion and try to get nose poked into Murder on the Dove in a way or another.

So I guess you could surely sign up Simeon Sibaruse regarding it.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Verad - 07-08-2016

Murder on the Dove, Malin Greaves, come on the connection is obvious.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Leanne - 07-08-2016

Murder on the Dove!

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Anstarra - 07-08-2016

[Redacted!]