Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread (/showthread.php?tid=16070)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Leanne - 01-04-2017

Going to Final Act.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Caspar - 01-04-2017

I'd like to have Virara go to Final Act. I promise I won't space out this time!

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Chompie - 01-04-2017

Arblis gonna go to that Final Act! She doesn't get in the way of the legal process, she ENHANCES the legal process!

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - PhantasticPanda - 01-04-2017

Highbridge Kidnappings! NOT MAH KIDS!

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Knight Kat - 01-04-2017

Sign me up for Highbridge Kidnappings. Not sure which character yet. I'll decide soon.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Verad - 01-04-2017

Malin Greaves for the Final Act

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - RiniKett - 01-04-2017

Rini Kett on Reserve for Highbridge Kidnappings. I'll actually take any spot that opens up if someone drops and there is need for a filler. Big Grin

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Nihka - 01-05-2017

Noirzea Turns Update:
For the set of events posted Jan 4, 2017
Up to date as of: Jan 12, 2017

Remaining Turns: 1/20
Anstarra - Investigate 2
Anstarra - Discuss 2
(Currently organizing a discussion)
Zanzan - Research 2
S'imba - Act (solo) 2
Malin - Investigate 2
Hihisa - Prepare 1

12 Jan
Hihisa - Prepare 1

13 Jan
S'imba Tia - Prepare 1

14 Jan
Anstarra - Prepare 1
Anstarra - Prepare 1
Hihisa - Prepare 1
Zanzan - Prepare 1

Kiht Jakkya - Research 2

NPC Turns: 22/30
??? - Investigate 2
??? - Investigate 2
??? - Act 3
Pahja and Thyra Jakkya - Prepare 1

New Rumor (public knowledge)
A certain miqo'te named Anstarra Silverain is in the market for a buyer. What's she selling? The Vylbrandi Chocobo, of course!
New Plot Aspect: /Adventurers Respected by Highbridge Populace/
The citizens of Highbridge have been facing tough times, lately. However, time and again, adventurers have come to their aid. They are more inclined to be friendly towards those of the profession until such a time as someone abuses that trust.

Note:
I came across a situation where the things S'imba wanted to do weren't really "investigation" but the results were on par with that sort of action. I'm calling it an "act" even though it doesn't create an event to run. Since it is equivalent in time investment to a Research, it uses two turns.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Anstarra - 01-14-2017

(01-05-2017, 09:05 PM)Nihka Wrote: S'imba - Act (yolo) 2

Fixed ^^

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Nihka - 01-17-2017

Important notes regarding Noirzea:
I’ve had some players comment that they haven’t been a part of the plot and so they don’t know where to begin with getting involved. I’ve been including a list of “rumors” for several posts, and one of the major benefits of these rumors is that they help new players get involved.

You don’t have to be part of the story from start to finish: these rumors can be your way in. Anyone who has any desire to be a part of this plot may, if they desire, know what is included in this list.

Rumors: (public knowledge)
  • The one, and only, Vylbrandi Chocobo has finally been found. Monetarist, Kokoripu Hohoripu, unveiled the treasure during an art auction, where it was sold to the highest bidder. He has not made public who that bidder is.
  • A certain miqo'te named Anstarra Silverain is in the market for a buyer. What's she selling? The Vylbrandi Chocobo, of course!
  • The sole surviving cultist from a group responsible for the death of three children in Highbridge is in Brass Blade custody. Citizens are grateful to the adventurers who rescued the two children, but many are in mourning for those who could not be saved.
  • Gridanian naturalists are uncertain how to classify the new strain of mandragora, a highly aggressive type of seedkin with a single large eye in the center of their heads. It seems to have a breeding population. There have been no further sightings of the coblyn-treant hybrid.
  • Monetarist, Fufutilo Keketilo, is dead. The Ossuary is in the process of enacting his will. There are rumors that his death was unnatural.

Story Aspects:
Like all aspects, Story Aspects can be used via a FP by anyone, even those not responsible for its creation.

Every Coin has Two Sides

Ahriman All About: (specifically, Thanalan)
Adventurers Respected by Highbridge Populace

Events:

No Longer Ignored (Tuesday, January 24, 9:30 pm Central time)
1. Hihisa Hisa
2. Kiht Jakkya
3. Zanzan Yanzan
4. Khira Lhizahla
Reserve: Arblis Elhis

The surviving children from the Highbridge tragedy have been questioned by the local Brass Blades. They spoke of the sound of wings flapping after each sacrifice, and Blades assume the cultists were calling Voidsent for some nefarious purpose.

Eager to place the blame, they have decided the unusually large quantity of Ahriman in Thanalan are somehow responsible. The Ahriman population, which has hitherto been a mischievous nuisance at worst, can no longer be ignored.

The Missing Goldsmith (Saturday, January 28, 3:00 pm Central time)
1. Anstarra Silverain
2. Jana Ridah
3. W'Chaza Yheli
4. S'imba Tia
Reserve: Rini Kett

Note: This posting does not occur IC until one day before the event.

The Goldsmith guild is sponsoring an urgent leve. Madeline Reed was traveling from Ul’dah to Gridania by way of the Royal Allagan Sunway, to put on a display of her work, but she has not arrived in Highbridge at the expected time. The guild fears that she may have been waylaid by bandits. Any information regarding her whereabouts will satisfy the leve, though locating the missing goldsmith is the ultimate goal.

Turns:
Player: 30/30
NPC: 30/30

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - LystAP - 01-17-2017

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Knight Kat - 01-17-2017

Please sign Kiht Jakkya up for No Longer Ignored.

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Chompie - 01-17-2017

Arblis Ellhis for Reserve Slot on No Longer Ignored- Reeeal high chance of missing that day

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - Anstarra - 01-17-2017

The Missing Goldsmith for An! She can let others bap the Ahrimen...

RE: Noirzea - Eorzean Noir using Fate-14 - Sign up thread - PhantasticPanda - 01-17-2017

No Longer Ignored I'LL SAVE YOU THIS TIME, I PROMISE