Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Oyuu Dataq - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Oyuu Dataq (/showthread.php?tid=16071)

Oyuu Dataq - Oyuu - 05-06-2016

I. Basic Info 
II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • I would say medium, I fluctuate from being really intense with roleplay and wanting to do it everyday to slowing down and focusing on levelling or PvE instead. I would drop what I'm doing for roleplay usually, as that is my priority overall. I adapt easily to other's roleplay styles, from quick dialogue to detailed paragraphs. In game roleplay, I prefer shorter, quicker posts. But in Discord RP, I'm usually a little slower to reply, responding in lengthy paragraphs depending on the scene.  
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • I have quite a bit of experience when it comes to combat roleplay, and I've used several combat systems from rolling /random to very detailed character sheets. As long as it's engaging and doesn't drag on for too long, I'm always up for a good fight! I'm fine with my character getting injured so long as it's called for, but for bigger injuries like... an arm being chopped off, that will need some discussion beforehand. I also don't have any intention of killing off my characters, so please don't try to, cheers!
  • Views on IC romance:
    Most of my characters are in a relationship, some more serious than others so I'm not exactly looking for this roleplay outside of my established roleplay partners? I'm more of an 'if it happens, it happens' sort of roleplayer, and if our characters have good chemistry and it just naturally flows into that kinda thing, I'm all for it. I'm not into making my characters smooch someone else's because they simply look cute together, there has to be a substance and it cannot be rushed. With romantic interactions, I only pursue this with roleplayers I trust to keep a clear line between OOC and IC.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    Always open to this platonic roleplay. Whether your character is a new friend, an employer, old rival or family member, I'm usually game to discuss these ideas and work on our characters' story together. If you're interested in roleplaying with my characters, just shoot me a /tell or PM! 
  • Views on lore:
    FFXIV's lore has always fascinated me and I love reading and learning about it. I like to abide by it when possible, but I'm more than willing to improvise or be a bit creative when it's called for, especially things that are not clarified in-game or are well written. Straight up lore-breaking or bending the lore a bit too much is a big no-no for me and not something I wish to partake in.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    When I'm IC, I will use /say, /emote, /yell and sometimes /tell when whispering something to another. It's usually easy to tell if I'm OOC because I'll be jumping around as a BRD in full PvE gear. When I'm IC, I will use the RP tag.
III. Other Info 
  • Timezone: GMT/BST
  • Contact info: I'm available usually between 6PM and 1AM GMT in game, and on most weekends. Please PM me on the RPC forums or send a /tell in game if you wish to contact me, I'm online most evenings. Also feel free to add me on discord, I will happily chat there OOC or roleplay there.

Discord: Oyuu#4570
    Tumblr: oyuudatass.tumblr.com

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Oyuu Dataq / Rhen Xhansa - Oyuu - 08-23-2016

• Included my discord and tumblr details where you can add/follow me for roleplay and nice pictures of things. (I'll follow back any FFXIV tumblr blogs!)

RE: Oyuu Dataq / Rhen Xhansa - Oyuu - 11-05-2016

Small update!
  • Latest update on alts: Z'ohji Tia, Ume Gyoji, Rhako'a Sahri, Natsuko Oshidari, Mikh'a Zinhe and Zehr'a Relanah. All have wikis except Zehr'a.
  • I've been RPing mainly in Discord with buddies of mine for these alt characters, whilst focusing Oyuu for in-game FC RP and the like. Feel free to poke me for RP on these characters, I will happily roleplay in game or in discord if asked.

RE: Oyuu Dataq - Oyuu - 07-02-2017

Another small update! 
  • Z'ohji Tia, Rhako'a Sahri and Mikh'a Zinhe are now retired characters. Might bring Z'ohji back at a later date and he's available for Discord RP!
  • New alts (because I have a problem) include: A'ayzi Tia and Riki Kaneuchi. I have some smaller alts that still need to have a more solid backstory established before beginning to RP them.
  • Mainly focusing on FC RP for now until Stormblood hype calms down. IRL stuff is keeping me pretty busy so apologies if I'm not the best at setting some RP up!Â