Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Varinh Falhor - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Varinh Falhor (/showthread.php?tid=16556)

Varinh Falhor - Varinh - 06-26-2016

[Image: ylA6ygj.png]

V A R I N H ___ F A L H O R

Basic Information

Characters: Varinh Falhor
Free Company: Clan Ventarus
Linkshells: None, always looking!
Hooks: ...

Roleplay & Style

Roleplay density: Heavy, due to my interest in roleplay the moment I get entwined in a story.
Roleplay combat and injuries: Yes, please. I love adventure, combat, and intrigue. Beat up my character. Make her fix you. What ever happens, I'm just happy to be outside of the same tavern every night. I accept injuries unless crippling or causing death, which I believe will need to be thoroughly discussed. Traumatising is also fine with discussion. I'm usually on board with these kinds of things being a fan of darker themes.
In-Character romance: If it happens, it happens. While I believe it adds many facets to a roleplay and the characters, it's not an aspect I actively seek out, however. I've had a few bad experiences with not being able to read what kind of people I'm romance roleplaying with in the past, and so as a precautionary measure, my characters are usually romantically involved one way or another with my roleplay partner's. Saves the risk of awkward situations!
Non-romantic roleplay: Assuming this means adventures and the like, as detailed above, sign me up. Nothing makes me more excited about roleplaying than getting into all kinds of fantastic shenanigans that I wouldn't be able to real life to further progress a creation's character.
Lore: It's a must, for me. I feel most immersed in the world sculpted for us by Square Enix and respectfully stray away from themes that draw upon other worlds or mediums. I also tend to find myself straying away from perfect or conveniently gifted characters, or characters that obviously mirror the player's desires or sexual fantasies. I'm admittedly interested in fanon that covers grey areas of lore in a way that makes sense. All-out breaking is a "no" from me, though. I'm inherently leery of NPC characters being roleplayed, but that is additionally something I'd be open to discuss.
Chat channels: I prefer say and emote, but party, linkshell, and whisper is perfectly acceptable as well. I'm not picky! I've also done Discord roleplay a few times now and I'm a lot more open to the idea as a result, it's also fantastic for characters that are on different servers. However, I fear it'll have to be in active sessions little sessions much like in-game or my attention span just flies out the window. I do prefer in-game roleplay at the end of the day. :)

Miscellaneous

Timezone: GMT-5 (CST)
Contact info: I prefer in-game messages, or alternatively through the site's messages, comments, etc or even Tumblr. Alternatively, my Discord is Perth#1493, but be warned that I clear it time to time of folks I haven't talked to in a while!

RE: Colette Bellanger - Varinh - 06-29-2016

Currently in search of friends, an information broker, and possibly a Sharlayan Astrology teacher as well!

RE: Willow Evinar - Varinh - 11-06-2016

All updated and proper now!

RE: Willow Evinar - Varinh - 12-23-2016

Fixed the Tumblr URL and changed some incorrect information. Still -- rather, always looking for role-playing contacts!

RE: Perth Driscoll - Varinh - 05-02-2017

All updated and current once more.

RE: Perth Driscoll - Varinh - 09-18-2017

Big changes makes for big edits!

RE: Perth Driscoll - Varinh - 10-16-2017

Some quick updates.