Hydaelyn Role-Players
Ship's Junk - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Ship's Junk (/showthread.php?tid=1658)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Ship's Junk - Folken - 02-09-2013

Eh, decided I might as well post some of my art up again. Gotten a handful of requests to do so, so why not. Can at least post up trades I did etc.

Shippuu Art
Show Content

Art Featuring Other Characters
Show Content

Other Random Characters
Show Content

And below here will be my silly pictures. Because I draw silly pictures often.

Like this one, drawn elsewhere to show up an elezen who thought he was a beefcake. (You know who you are!!!) Can't beat this gun show!!!
Show Content

Someone asked me if Ship danced.
The answer. Yes Cool
Show Content

RE: Ship's Junk - Aysun - 02-09-2013

Loool. Love your style.~ Do post 'em up!

I may or may not have a crush on your character having nothing to do with the gun show. SHADDAP SKYPE PEOPLE GOD.

RE: Ship's Junk - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 02-09-2013

I'm glad to see you posting your pictures up again. I'd like to see Ship in alternate outfits, myself. And I hope we can do an art trade again sometime soon.

RE: Ship's Junk - Folken - 02-09-2013

(02-09-2013, 10:15 PM)Aysun Wrote: Loool. Love your style.~ Do post 'em up!

I may or may not have a crush on your character having nothing to do with the gun show. SHADDAP SKYPE PEOPLE GOD.

Why thank you, and I suppose I will continue to post more as I do'em up.

And that's perfectly normal. Everyone does, especially AFTER the gun show~

(02-09-2013, 10:23 PM)Siobhain Wrote: I'm glad to see you posting your pictures up again. I'd like to see Ship in alternate outfits, myself. And I hope we can do an art trade again sometime soon.

Yeah I've gotta draw up some refs I'm gonna use on my wiki page anyways, which I still need to finish. And I'm generally open for trades whenever, as I have no current art workload to complete.

RE: Ship's Junk - Mtoto Wamoto - 02-09-2013

Very awesome work. I love the heavy lines and ink effect. I'd love to do an art trade with you sometime!

RE: Ship's Junk - Moltove - 02-09-2013

I love your style...when I get rich and famous in-game, I shall pay you in Gil for a commission.

RE: Ship's Junk - Deirdre - 02-09-2013

Happy you decided to post back up, can't wait to do an art swap! Big Grin

RE: Ship's Junk - Folken - 02-09-2013

Happy to take trades, just PM me or whichever folks.

Also, new silly doodle updated up front.

RE: Ship's Junk - TheLastCandle - 02-09-2013

Nice work! I must say, I'm a big fan of the "brush stroke" effect you gave Siobhain's sword swing to show motion.

RE: Ship's Junk - Folken - 02-10-2013

Thanks Tev. I was glad some motion was captured in that picture at the latest.

Also, another drawing updated, a backstory doodle that I'll be attaching to my wiki page once I finish it.

RE: Ship's Junk - Weffrey - 02-10-2013

I hope you will continue to post more of your work! It's great!

RE: Ship's Junk - Kerr - 02-10-2013

You have a beautiful style. I love that rainy day drawing. It has a wonderful feel. I hope we'll see more of your work!

@Aysun LOL

RE: Ship's Junk - Sigyn Shieldbreaker - 02-11-2013

I love savage, abused Shippuu! Well... I love that picture. I don't got a weird kink.

It's so emotional and raw. Makes me want to be mad for him.

RE: Ship's Junk - Folken - 02-12-2013

(02-11-2013, 08:29 PM)Siobhain Wrote: I love savage, abused Shippuu! Well... I love that picture. I don't got a weird kink.

It's so emotional and raw. Makes me want to be mad for him.

Haha, yeah that's certainly one of his low points. Poor little bastard, he's a glutton for punishment sometimes.

Also, a little work in progress preview of my next picture. Been wanting to do an End of an Era type piece since I saw the trailer, so finally getting around to it. Hopefully I'll finish it, but I dunno.

Show Content

RE: Ship's Junk - Ellie - 02-12-2013

Wow, Ship! This is some beautiful work! Big Grin I especially like the badass gangnam style one xD