Hydaelyn Role-Players
Nako Vesh - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Nako Vesh (/showthread.php?tid=1664)

Nako Vesh - Nako Vesh - 02-11-2013

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters: Nako Vesh
  • Primary character: Nako Vesh
  • Linkshells: Busy Bees, but I'm also looking for more RP LS.
  • Primary RP linkshell:See above.

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
This tends to be a very subjective, but I'd say I'm somewhere between medium and heavy. I enjoy all aspects of MMOs, from PvE to PvP, but I will generally drop everything when an opportunity for RP arises.
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:
I haven't seen a lot of RP combat done well. It often ends up looking like a Pokemon battle, and while I love Pokemon, I don't relish the idea of it in RP. I would take RP combat in a case by case basis, and generally only with people I have gotten to know. That said, I have absolutely no problem with my characters getting injured or beaten in a fight. In fact, that sounds fun!
  • Views on IC romance:
IC romance is perfectly acceptable to me, though I  rarely seek it out for my characters. But I would prefer to limit it to characters with players I know really well.
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
This I seek out more readily! I enjoy forging family and friendship ties in my RP very much. I would be interested in creating some here.
  • Views on lore:
I tend to take lore pretty seriously and I enjoy making characters within the structure of a game's story. I am hazy on the lore in FFXIV, so I would not be offended if I received an OOC whisper about something I may have erred on. I'd like to learn as much as I can!

Because I value sticking to lore, does not mean I would lord it over someone who does not, nor would I ignore them in RP. It just means I might not pursue a deeper story line with them. Approached with a character who make outlandish claims, my character would simply act as if the other were mentally unstable until given proof.
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
Say is generally IC for me and I would prefer Linkshells be OOC, but I can be flexible with this especially if the Linkshell is being used as a phone-like device.

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone: Eastern
  • Contact info: Contact me here, or drop a note at Nako's blog, here. 

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Nako Vesh - Nako Vesh - 02-23-2013

Nako Vesh: A Character Sheet (WIP)
  • Full Name: Nako Vesh
  • Nicknames: Nana, Koko.
  • Titles: None.
  • Server: Balmung
  • Calling: PLD, WAR, MNK, CRP primarily. 
Biographical
  • Race: Miqo'te, Keeper of the Moon
  • Date of Birth: 8th Sun of the 3rd Umbral Moon
  • Hair: Dark brown.
  • Skin: Light5 brown
  • Eyes: One muddy green, one muddy yellow.
  • Height: 5’2”
  • Weight: Athletic, toned.
  • Place of Residence: Gridania
  • Place of Birth: The Twelveswood.
  • Relatives: Mirau Vesh (mother), Tehf Vesh (father).
  • Enemies: (None yet!)
  • Allies: Jojotumi Bubutumi (mentor), Gilles Levreaux, Mamimi Mami.
  • Occupation: Adventurer, aspiring savior of those in need of help.
Appearance
  • Fashion of Choice: Airy, light clothes in pale colors.
  • Armor of Choice: Leather and hide, a small mask typical of her tribe, occasionally heavy plate if the job calls for it.
  • Weapons of Choice: A sword and shield, an over sized blade, or just her fists. She's able to perform some minor elemental magic. 
Personality
  • Alignment: Neutral 
  • Motivations: Protecting Gridania, to save people and princesses!
  • Disposition: Slightly flippant, a little silly, and brash. Nako views herself as the hero of her own story, and attempts to make her actions as heroic as possible (at least in her mind). To her, life is a grand adventure and any problems that arise can easily be solved with a few well placed punches.
  • Outlook: Optimistic, hopeful.
  • Religion/Philosophy: Devout follower of Menphina, recently curious about Rhalgr.
  • Positive Personality Traits: Altruistic, positive, quick to laugh.
  • Negative Personality Traits: "Helpful" to the point of being annoying, flippant, brash, violent, overbearing.
  • Misc. Quirks: While idle, she's often seen cracking her knuckles and keeping her legs limber by stretching. 
Affiliations
  • Linkshells: Busy Bees.
Interests
  • Likes: Fighting, training, rescuing people, protecting the Shroud, eating.
  • Dislikes: Indecision, injustice (as pertaining to her viewpoint), boredom.
  • Favorite Foods: Oysters. 
  • Favorite Drinks: Mulled tea.
  • Favorite Colors: Pale colors, pastels.
  • Hobbies: Training, seeking princesses to heroically save. Carpentry.
Details
  • Played by What Famous Person: Maybe Zoe Kravitz?
[Image: tumblr_meio8ehMaR1rqterd.gif]
  • Theme Song: Of Monsters and Men, "Dirty Paws."
  • History: Nako grew up in the Shroud after her family, a small and feral tribe of Miqo'te, settled there. Being the daughter of the Vesh clan matriarch, she took her duties to the tribe very seriously. When the Calamity befell Eorzia, and resources were scarce for her small tribe, Nako struck a deal with the Wood Wailers for supplies in exchange for reduced poaching. Nako's mother, and much of the tribe considered her a traitor. Finding herself cast from the tribe, Nako set out for the wider world to prove her strength and courage in hopes that her mother will take her back.

Notes: Any feedback is appreciated! (=TェT=)

RE: Nako Vesh - taltale - 02-23-2013

/Welcome! Nako!

RE: Nako Vesh - Nako Vesh - 03-12-2013

In light of the new Miqo'te lore, I think I shall stick with Nako's name. I think it fits in with Keepers' naming conventions. Disagree/agree? :o

RE: Nako Vesh - allgivenover - 03-12-2013

It's great. Two-syllable given name, unique family name, checks out~

RE: Nako Vesh - Nako Vesh - 03-12-2013

Whee! Thanks for the feedback!

RE: Nako Vesh - Nako Vesh - 09-20-2013

Updated due to recent developments.

Also, I'm seeking RP Linkshells, so if anyone thinks Nako would fit in somewhere, let me know! Heart

RE: Nako Vesh - Nako Vesh - 02-24-2015

Updated once again for developments and due to renewing my account! Cactuar