Hydaelyn Role-Players
Knights & Pirates (LS) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: Knights & Pirates (LS) (/showthread.php?tid=16690)

Pages: 1 2

Knights & Pirates (LS) - As'elena - 07-10-2016

[Image: LIKdFlS.jpg]

Knights & Pirates is an OOC Linkshell for for anyone who holds IC ties to the Maelstrom, or generally frequents Limsa Lominsa or the rest of Vylbrand in their roleplay.

The Linkshell is intended to be an easy means to connect with people who share a similar roleplay concept and allows you to arrange and set up new RP swiftly as Limsa and La Noscea are naturally less crowded and active than other hubs.

If you are interested in joining the Linkshell, simply toss one of the following people a /tell in-game or leave a message here!

Recruiters:
- As'elena Hyun / Yoshirou Ishiku (Linkshell Master) (UTC+1)
- C'sien Zoth (Linkshell Leader) (UTC-8)

Recurring La Noscean events:
- Nefzen's Fight Club, Every Monday 9pm EDT, Limsa Lominsa Lower Deck (x9, y15)
- Sunny Seaside Bar, Third Saturday of every month, 7pm GMT/2pm EST, Eastern La Noscea, Hidden Falls (x31, y23)
- Spellguard, Friday forthnightly 10pm EST, Mist Ward 6, Seagaze Market.
- Skywardens Pub Crawl, Last Thurseday of the month 6:30pm PST, <Location varies>

- Balmung Event Calendar, By Nefzen Zhwan

Related Free Companies:
- Maelstrom Command, A militaristic Free Company housing Maelstrom/Yellowjacket and general law enforcement types.

Activities & Notifications:
- Pirate Crew looking for more members! Contact Asunasari Volsani for more information. -Click Here- to check out the thread.

RE: Knights & Pirates (LS) - Kilieit - 07-10-2016

Hi - I'll try to catch you around, but if you see me first, do you think you could toss me an invite? IGN Aghurlal Qar'akimusun

Thank you!

RE: Knights & Pirates (LS) - Aera Espoir - 07-16-2016

Hi there! I, too, would like to join the Linkshell. My character's name is (As you've probably guessed), Aera Espoir--and I tend to be online towards the evenings. Smile

RE: Knights & Pirates (LS) - SapphireSkylines - 07-16-2016

My boyfriend might be interested in this... wait a minute... HAI C'SIEN! *waves hands around and tries to be an embarassing FC member*

RE: Knights & Pirates (LS) - Kilieit - 07-17-2016

I feel annoying to make this post so soon, but would it be possible to get a reinvite? Same character, same IGN. I was reorganising my linkshells today and you're the only folks I haven't managed to hunt down yet. Thank you!

Proper linkshell reorganisation when, SE?

RE: Knights & Pirates (LS) - Fox - 07-17-2016

(07-16-2016, 05:11 AM)SapphireSkylines Wrote: My boyfriend might be interested in this... wait a minute... HAI C'SIEN! *waves hands around and tries to be an embarassing FC member*

*snerk* I added him a few days ago. ;3

RE: Knights & Pirates (LS) - MoenMoen - 07-23-2016

ALL the Limsan RP! Big Grin

RE: Knights & Pirates (LS) - Tray'Ju - 08-30-2016

-jumps up and down waving-

Ohh,hihihihi!

I would be interested in joining.  I'll try to find you in-game when able. I tend to be on in early evenings. Big Grin

RE: Knights & Pirates (LS) - Halorien - 10-05-2016

Hello there! I am interested in joining this linkshell, if I may. I have yet to locate anyone in game, but still looking!

RE: Knights & Pirates (LS) - Blythe - 10-08-2016

I'd also enjoy an invite to the linshell as well. I checked this morning to see if people were on, but nothing. 

I'll keep a look out though.

RE: Knights & Pirates (LS) - As'elena - 10-08-2016

It's a bit quiet as I have been away from FFXIV for a while and the other admin has vanished even before that. I presumed a holiday at the time, but no word still.

I am back, but as I am EU, it might be difficult to catch one another. This weekend I am likely online quite a lot and I'll do my best to find you!

RE: Knights & Pirates (LS) - Brightborn - 11-08-2016

Hiya!  Is this group still active?  I'd be interested in joining if it is.  Smile

RE: Knights & Pirates (LS) - As'elena - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 03:19 PM)Brightborn Wrote: Hiya!  Is this group still active?  I'd be interested in joining if it is.  Smile
Hello! Yes, it is still active although, currently lacking an admin for the NA timezone. It's a bit harder to get announcements across as an EU player with a job, but there are still plenty of like-minded roleplayers active in the Linkshell!

RE: Knights & Pirates (LS) - Brightborn - 11-08-2016

(11-08-2016, 04:40 PM)As Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 03:19 PM)Brightborn Wrote: Hiya!  Is this group still active?  I'd be interested in joining if it is.  Smile
Hello! Yes, it is still active although, currently lacking an admin for the NA timezone. It's a bit harder to get announcements across as an EU player with a job, but there are still plenty of like-minded roleplayers active in the Linkshell!

Awesome!  When's a good time to catch you on?

RE: Knights & Pirates (LS) - As'elena - 11-08-2016

[/quote]

Awesome!  When's a good time to catch you on?
[/quote]

Between 2pm and 7pm EST is basically my average evening time in the EU. So anywhere in that time is when I am likely to be around unless busy or simply not on FFXIV.

Edit: Quoting is the absolute worst on this website!