Hydaelyn Role-Players
Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. (/showthread.php?tid=16847)

Pages: 1 2

Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. - Aelfred - 07-28-2016

Skargold Widowmaker
-42 Y.O. Ul'Dahn Highlander
-Headsman for the Immortal Flames.
-Bounty hunter by day, Voidsent hunter and slayer by night.
-Sex. Orientation-Straight/Asexual?
-Brutal, proud, stoic, and cold.

I'm looking for any person/people to involve Skargold in Void-related plots or head hunting or Beastman slaying.

I accept most forms of contemporary RP.

I'd also be looking for basic contact for just about any character type. Random RP hasn't been very fruitful for more 'hard-to-approach' or intimidating characters. Slice of life (no pun intended) RP isn't unwarranted. Looking to exercise this new character.

RE: Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. - Momoka - 07-29-2016

my elves are always up for friends, though my playtimes are whackadoodle. HMU!

RE: Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. - arkamas - 07-29-2016

(07-28-2016, 07:52 PM)Aelfred Wrote: Skargold Widowmaker
-42 Y.O. Ul'Dahn Highlander
-Headsman for the Immortal Flames.
-Bounty hunter by day, Voidsent hunter and slayer by night.
-Sex. Orientation-Straight/Asexual?
-Brutal, proud, stoic, and cold.

I'm looking for any person/people to involve Skargold in Void-related plots or head hunting or Beastman slaying.

I accept most forms of contemporary RP.

I'd also be looking for basic contact for just about any character type. Random RP hasn't been very fruitful for more 'hard-to-approach' or intimidating characters. Slice of life (no pun intended) RP isn't unwarranted. Looking to exercise this new character.
RE: Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. | 
Today 01:40 AM

[Image: flecha.png]my elves are always up for friends, though my playtimes are whackadoodle. HMU!

GRIDANIA JE SRBIJA WILDWOOD IS CANCELLED

Lunelle Thibault / Therese Orycia

a Merc bounty hunter/voidsent slayers, a ishgardian noblewoman, AND a black magician duskwight in this thread?  Sounds like Aulsoix's kind of party!  

Show Content

RE: Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. - Aelfred - 07-29-2016

(07-29-2016, 08:43 AM)arkamas Wrote: a Merc bounty hunter/voidsent slayers, a ishgardian noblewoman, AND a black magician duskwight in this thread?  Sounds like Aulsoix's kind of party!  

Show Content

We're fairly well acquainted believe it or not, through a certain Dusk and sassy scaley critter Tongue. This is more vindication of our RP, please come and annoy/harass me anytime I'm on game. It'll just be for the better.

RE: Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. - Ekidna - 07-29-2016

Hello there Ael',

What would you actually look for in Void-related plot?

Playing a voidsent myself, I'm connected with a few Void-related characters, but we tend to stick together and out of random RPs for now (it only feels natural when playing bordeline characters I guess). It all depends on what you aim at by this kind of connections and what you're expecting to find/build.

RE: Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. - Aelfred - 07-29-2016

(07-29-2016, 06:05 PM)Ekidna Wrote: Hello there Ael',

Playing a voidsent myself, I'm connected with a few Void-related characters, but we tend to stick together and out of random RPs for now (it only feels natural when playing bordeline characters I guess). It all depends on what you aim at by this kind of connections and what you're expecting to find/build.
Well, Skargold would find Voidsent and either attempt to round them up, corral them interrogate them, or slay them. Or vice versa if he was ambushed (ofc we want to avoid IC permanent death for mortal characters).

I'd like a chance to learn more of the Voidsent lore and make it more applicable to this secret life of his. Or have him reflect upon the reason he hunts and slays them. I just want general exposure to that RP. A participant.

RE: Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. - Ekidna - 07-30-2016

I'll talk about it with my friends, we could figure something out : )

Even though there is not much lore on the Void for now, there is enough for RP. I'll try to add you IG and spread the word you're looking for void-related plots.

RE: Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. - Aelfred - 07-30-2016

(07-30-2016, 05:18 AM)Ekidna Wrote: I'll talk about it with my friends, we could figure something out : )

Even though there is not much lore on the Void for now, there is enough for RP. I'll try to add you IG and spread the word you're looking for void-related plots.
That'll do. Thank you for your efforts.

RE: Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. - Ari Kagon - 07-30-2016

I would love to RP with either /both of you as my alt is also a voidsent. She's been looking to cause some trouble while furthering her own motives.

RE: Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. - Aelfred - 07-30-2016

(07-30-2016, 05:41 PM)Ari Kagon Wrote:

I would love to RP with either /both of you as my alt is also a voidsent. She's been looking to cause some trouble while furthering her own motives.
Looks like its a double date. I think folks just need to come on home to make some of this stuff happen.

I need to wrassle some voidsent Evil

RE: Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. - Ari Kagon - 07-30-2016

(07-30-2016, 07:14 PM)Aelfred Wrote:

Looks like its a double date. I think folks just need to come on home to make some of this stuff happen.

I'm 100% available Wed & Thursday nights. Sometimes Saturdays (I can let you know a week before if I'm otherwise engaged). Sunday nights after 9pm EST. Just let me know where and when I might be able to run into either of you. ^_^

(07-30-2016, 08:12 PM)Ari Kagon Wrote:
(07-30-2016, 07:14 PM)Aelfred Wrote:

I'm 100% available Wed & Thursday nights. Sometimes Saturdays (I can let you know a week before if I'm otherwise engaged). Sunday nights after 9pm EST. Just let me know where and when I might be able to run into either of you. ^_^

Alright, we'll try and make it happen. Will attempt to get ya'll schedules down.

RE: Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. - Aelfred - 07-31-2016

Alright, I've made a full page of all interested parties. FC Open times, their availabilities, etc. It looks like burden is on me to micromanage folks and it's getting nearly impossible to contact folks reliably in game. Keep in touch on this forum website to let me know when you'd like something to happen.

RE: Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. - ExAtomos - 07-31-2016

I may be looking to hire a voidsent hunter. Well, Valia is. lol. I'm currently moving and won't be in game for a handful of days (with luck) however. Let me know if you are looking for a one time story arc or an ongoing thing.

RE: Headsman, Bounty Hunter and Voidsent Slayer searching for plots and connections. - Ekidna - 08-01-2016

Ari Kagon> I'm in EU time zones so we might have difficulties seeing each other but I'll try to add you. Hope to see you IG : )