Hydaelyn Role-Players
Finally on Balmung! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Finally on Balmung! (/showthread.php?tid=16997)

Finally on Balmung! - Sylvain Tolbert - 08-17-2016

Greetings!

I'm new to Balmung, but not new to FFXIV or to RP.

This handsome fellow is Sylvain Tolbert, Ishgardian noble and pursuer of magical knowledge.

I'm looking for RP partners, if anyone's interested in befriending a smart, sneering, flirtatious, haughty elezen.

I'm also looking for an RP FC, preferably something with a focus on Ishgard, entertaining, or magic.

Sylvain's inspiration Tumblr is in my signature (maybe slightly NSFW at times), and I'll make a wiki for him this week.

[Image: acxM8Fj.jpg]

RE: Finally on Balmung! - Parvacake - 08-17-2016

Hooray for getting onto Balmung! Big Grin Good to have more faces who are eager to RP and build stories. If you'd like, send me a message and I can hash more details with ya when I get off work in a few hours!

RE: Finally on Balmung! - Faye - 08-17-2016

Hello there, handsome indeed! Welcome to Balmung! Big Grin I'm glad to RP anytime, and it's good to have another FFXIV blog to follow!

RE: Finally on Balmung! - Emreg Belthen - 08-17-2016

Well hello there, Lad! I do reckon Emreg is always on the lookout for another wingman to terrorize the women of Ul'Dah with him! Feel free to hit me up in-game and we can see about getting some of that RP setup! Big Grin

RE: Finally on Balmung! - Ruran - 08-17-2016

Yessss, another tumblr to follow. +_+ Excellent!

Congrats for getting on Balmung! My main character hops to and from Ishgard and could easily bump into yours, and I know a few Ishgardian contacts that might interest you.

RE: Finally on Balmung! - Sylvain Tolbert - 08-18-2016

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

RE: Finally on Balmung! - Xerintha - 08-18-2016

Welcome! I'm another who's more than willing to RP...even be terrorized. :p (which really isn't that hard to do to Jaydhe!)

RE: Finally on Balmung! - Etoile - 08-25-2016

He seems interesting. Glad to see I'm not the only one who likes uppity snark styled PCs. Tongue
I'm not on Balmung so... good luck!

RE: Finally on Balmung! - MaverickMissy - 08-25-2016

Once I transfer over, I'd be happy to RP with you. But what do you mean make a wiki for him? You can make a wiki for FFXIV roleplay characters?

RE: Finally on Balmung! - Lydia Lightfoot - 08-25-2016

At the very top of the page, beneath the logo banner, click "Wiki". Big Grin

RE: Finally on Balmung! - Erel - 08-26-2016

Well, aren't you a tall drink of water. Erel might just seek you out sometime. :3 

[Image: giphy.gif]

Welcome to the server!!

RE: Finally on Balmung! - Solenne - 08-26-2016

Welcome to Balmung! I'd love to RP with you sometime! I've got 7 RP characters, 5 of which are Elezen (I have a problem - I can admit it), and three of which are Ishgardian. Also, if you're looking into FCs, check out the Mythril Wings! One of our focuses is magical research, so Sylvain might fit in!

RE: Finally on Balmung! - Scarlet Loss - 08-26-2016

Welcome to Balmung!

I play an Ishgardian noble and always looking for more Ishgardians to RP at each other's faces with!

RE: Finally on Balmung! - Sylvain Tolbert - 08-26-2016

Thank you all, again, for the replies. You're most kind. Sylvain has a lot of new friends to seek out!

RE: Finally on Balmung! - Lydia Lightfoot - 08-31-2016

Oh, I see I derpily pointed out where to go for making a wiki page (hopefully that was helpful! >>) but didn't actually say hi or anything. Oops! Hey, I've had a tired and stressful couple of weeks... sorry about that. Smile

So, without further delay, hi!

Hopefully you've been settling in nicely already by now, but if you're still looking to make some new friends, my FC is hosting a tavern night soon (event details) and you're welcome to come by and meet people. If you can't make it or that sort of hectic chat scroll just isn't your thing, you could always reach out to us on our Discord server (non-FC friends are welcome in our public text chat) or just show up at our venue during USA evening hours and you might run into some of us doing RP. Big Grin Details on the Discord and our venue are at our FC page here on the RPC.

Hope to see you around! The RP world needs more elezen!