Hydaelyn Role-Players
Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) (/showthread.php?tid=17038)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) - Martiallais - 08-25-2016

Tossing Armand Tremaux's name into the hat for Event 1 on Monday. Cool It should be on his way, actually.

RE: Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) - combatwombat519 - 10-17-2016

An enemy has been found. One group even managed to bring back two bodies to be studied. There are still farms in danger though and a lair that will need cleansing.

((ok, round 2!)

Event 1: A little magic, a little science... ((Friday October 21st. 10pm EST))

Two bodies have been delivered to the Conjurer's Guild to be examined. They have since put out a call for aid to the Alchemist's Guild, the Arcanists and also anyone else with knowledge of magic and its effects on a person.

1. Nihka Mioni
2. Cervantes Volkorus

Event 2: Warning the farms. ((Tuesday October 25th. 7pm EST))

The Wood Wailers are doing their best to warn the farmers, the hunters and the wood cutters about the dangers happening currently. Though as usual they are spread too thin to cover everything. Leves have been offered for groups willing to travel to some of the more isolated farms and camps.

1. Kiht Jakkya
2. Adeya Evenar

Event 3: Its just a hole in the ground.... (Thursday October 27th, 7pm EST))

The lair was found by a group of scouting adventurers. Now the Wailers and the God's Quiver are moving to clear the caves out. They have asked for assistance from those willing to offer their aid.

1. V'aleera Lhuil
2. Jana Ridah
3. Artoria Aldsan

RE: Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) - S'imba - 10-17-2016

I'd like to sign up Cervantes Volkorus for a little magic, a little science.

RE: Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) - Nihka - 10-17-2016

A little magic, a little science.
A little of column A, a little of column B.

Nihka will be there~

RE: Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) - Knight Kat - 10-17-2016

I'm signing Kiht Jakkya up for Warning the Farms Smile

RE: Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) - V'aleera - 10-17-2016

I'll sign up V'aleera Lhuil for event 3.

RE: Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) - Adeya - 10-18-2016

I'd like to sign Adeya up for Warning the Farms.

RE: Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) - Jana - 10-18-2016

Oh jeez, I think this one escaped my notice... Did I blank out and miss the event I signed up for last time? September 4th was so long ago, but not so long ago that it should be a blank in my mind...

If you're okay with me, I'd like to sign Jana up for the third event again. And sorry if I did completely forget last round.

RE: Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) - Caspar - 10-18-2016

Same as Jana. On both accounts, that is; I would like to sign up for event 3.
[Edit] never mind, the time is too early for me in PST zone by about an hour, sorry.

RE: Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) - Artoria - 10-19-2016

Sign Artoria up for Event 3: It's Just a Hole in the Ground

RE: Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) - V'aleera - 10-25-2016

Unfortunately some work stuff has come up and I won't be able to make it to event 3 on Thursday, so you can take me off of that.

RE: Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) - combatwombat519 - 10-27-2016

So it seems I'm one of the ones that can't get into game to run the thursday night game. If the three that are in could message me with when they would be available for a make up day just send me a message or post a reply here and I will reschedule

RE: Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) - Artoria - 10-28-2016

I should be free in the evenings for the most part, so whenever is convenient for everyone else is fine.

RE: Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) - Jana - 10-28-2016

I'm going to be gone a lot for the next two weekends (Fri-Sun) but weekday evenings should be OK.

RE: Silent Voices (Fate-14 Plot) - combatwombat519 - 10-29-2016

So lets aim for tuesday night same time then?