Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Discussion] The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: [Discussion] The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] (/showthread.php?tid=17141)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] - Caspar - 09-06-2016

^_^' I'd like to increase that stat as well but I don't think Virara has the background ICly for it as of yet. Would it be redundant for Virara to also be good at fighting? The things I aimed for were utility (notice) and boarding (her fight and two anti-crew stunts.)

RE: The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] - Khunbish Avagnar - 09-07-2016

Just poking my head in, I'll catch up the reading later.

RE: The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] - Anstarra - 09-16-2016

'tis a fine thing, being able to make new sheets for this. I may tweak An's some more before going into this all, make her more leadery and less fighty, leave most fite to my loyal thugs- er- companions.

RE: The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] - Anstarra - 09-19-2016

Checking in, we're possibly doing our first ship event this Thursday evening! Unless NO ONE can make it. Reply quickly, GMs are eager to get rolling so some people might have to be subbed if they can't make it. Again, contingent on overall availability.

RE: The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] - LystAP - 09-19-2016

I might be able to make Thursday, but I'm fine with being replaced if not.

RE: The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] - Caspar - 09-19-2016

I am free then.

RE: The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] - Jana - 09-19-2016

I *should* be free, if my car doesn't die between now and then.

RE: The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] - Anstarra - 09-22-2016

Seems Klyn's not free Thurs, tonight, she's the one running the ship stuff. So. I offered upcoming Monday, we'll see who that's good for

RE: The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] - Martiallais - 09-22-2016

Considering some RP things that've happened I'll need to either withdraw or bump Armand down from being the first crew member backup. >_>

RE: The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] - Caspar - 09-22-2016

That should still be fine for me

RE: The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] - Jana - 09-22-2016

Mondays are a little dicey but I'll try.

Edit: its a good thing this didn't happen tonight because my car died haha

RE: The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] - Anstarra - 09-23-2016

Yeah, probly not Monday at this rate (Klin can't make it til much later). Maybe Wednesday.

RE: The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] - Caspar - 09-23-2016

Hm it should still be fine. I would like to Rp some before then to prepare.

RE: The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] - Klynzahr - 09-23-2016

We could run it on Wednesday or Thursday (28th or 29th) starting about 3pm PST. How would that work for everyone?

RE: The Crew of the Iron Bitch [Closed] - Jana - 09-23-2016

Sorry, there's no way for me to be home from work that early. In PST I usually get home at 4ish, though it's hard to say when I'll be getting home now that I'm car-less.