Hydaelyn Role-Players
Maintenance Plans? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Fun Prompts (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=43)
+--- Thread: Maintenance Plans? (/showthread.php?tid=17328)

Pages: 1 2 3

Maintenance Plans? - Cecily Jisi - 09-26-2016

So for the entirety of today (September 26th), all servers are down in preparation for 3.4! Which begs the question; how will you be spending your day outside the world of Eorzea today?
[Image: maintenance.gif]

RE: Maintenance Plans? - GhostlyMaiden - 09-26-2016

I'll probably play some Overwatch, I've been learning to play Symmetra recently and I find that she is really fun to play.

RE: Maintenance Plans? - desmond28 - 09-26-2016

I'll be playing some ReCore and also plotting how I can take over La Noscea with my Maelstrom squadron. -maniacal cackle-

RE: Maintenance Plans? - Maril - 09-26-2016

I'm probably going to be playing Tropico 5. I never finished it in the first go and I've got all the DLC now. And then probably chat to people on skype/discord Smile

RE: Maintenance Plans? - Gideon Aryeh - 09-26-2016

Playing The Elder Scrolls Online. I'm waiting on One Tamriel.

RE: Maintenance Plans? - Kodie - 09-26-2016

Started playing Fallout 4 again, so I'll probably work on Far Harbor stuff. A new episode of Gotham is tonight as well!

RE: Maintenance Plans? - Zoetrooper - 09-26-2016

I plan on drawing until my face falls off. Possibly looking for FCs or groups on Balmung (Cause I'm lonely on yer big bad server) and maaaaybe playing some Seven days to die. Oh yeah, the customary running from zombies as well.

All good things.

RE: Maintenance Plans? - Cecily Jisi - 09-26-2016

(09-26-2016, 09:06 AM)Zoetrooper Wrote: I plan on drawing until my face falls off. Possibly looking for FCs or groups on Balmung (Cause I'm lonely on yer big bad server) and maaaaybe playing some Seven days to die. Oh yeah, the customary running from zombies as well.

All good things.

Y'need an FC? I recommend the one I'm in, "The Watchful Eye". You can find us at Lavender Beds Ward 7 Plot 17. Tell 'em Cecily sent ya Wink

RE: Maintenance Plans? - Yssen - 09-26-2016

Work bits, and then probably Destiny Rise of Iron while the patch downloads. At some point pausing to look at full patch notes. Yar.

RE: Maintenance Plans? - Kage - 09-26-2016

(09-26-2016, 09:06 AM)Zoetrooper Wrote: I plan on drawing until my face falls off. Possibly looking for FCs or groups on Balmung (Cause I'm lonely on yer big bad server) and maaaaybe playing some Seven days to die. Oh yeah, the customary running from zombies as well.

All good things.
What type of things are you looking for in an FC? Great group of people? People who spend time doing things together? Timezones? FC RP focused?

RE: Maintenance Plans? - Ruran - 09-26-2016

Probably work on wikis and get some much-needed posting done. Also have a boatload of art to do, but I've been putting off writing for too long!

RE: Maintenance Plans? - Aaron - 09-26-2016

I'm gonna go outside.

RE: Maintenance Plans? - Oyuu - 09-26-2016

Might get to 110 on WoW, work on FC stuff re: recruitment and plotlines. I have a few Skype RPs ongoing so at least that is one fix taken care of. I will probably draw between posts too~

RE: Maintenance Plans? - Gegenji - 09-26-2016

(09-26-2016, 08:20 AM)GhostlyMaiden Wrote: I'll probably play some Overwatch, I've been learning to play Symmetra recently and I find that she is really fun to play.
Symmetra's so fun. Takes knowing the map a bit just so you know the best places to stick your turrets. The new map's first choke-point is downright dangerous with a full set of 'em.  Thumbsup

I'll probably be Overwatching as well, speaking of. That or possibly playing through a few more attempts at Ironcast - I got the DLC mechs and one got me all the way to a full clear... and I'm curious how the other one will do. And if neither of those catch my fancy, I could always go for a walk with Pokemon Go to catch some more Magikarp/Slowpoke/Psyduck and perhaps the occasional Dratini if I'm lucky... or just play one of my many console games.

... I have a lot of options, really. Though, if we could get a group together for Overwatch or something, that'd be pretty fun. Or completely terrible. Or a combination of both. Kind of like whenever we get groups together for Cards Against Humanity during previous maintenances (which is yet ANOTHER thing that could be done, I suppose!). Laugh

RE: Maintenance Plans? - Cecily Jisi - 09-26-2016

(09-26-2016, 09:39 AM)Aaron Wrote: I'm gonna go outside.

What is this... "owt-syd" you speak of?