Hydaelyn Role-Players
HELP WANTED: Do You Want To Be A Monster?! (Track or Treat Edition!) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: HELP WANTED: Do You Want To Be A Monster?! (Track or Treat Edition!) (/showthread.php?tid=17403)

HELP WANTED: Do You Want To Be A Monster?! (Track or Treat Edition!) - Sylastair - 10-05-2016

Hey all!

Have you ever wanted to show some snooty hunter how it's done? Do you dream about wark-ing and kweh-ing to your hearts content? Do you like fighting with dice and chasing people? WELL DO I HAVE A DEAL FOR YOU!!!

Our last Festival was especially awesome due to the amazing monster RPers/NPCs who came out and not only killed it RP wise, but did great learning the rules and running with them! That is why for this spooooooky edition of the Hunt, we are asking for more people looking to come out and spend and evening RPing their favorite beast! We'll list some that we are looking for later, but with out All Saints Wake theme, if you have something 3spoopy5me then we have a place for you!
There aren't many requirements, other than to be available to contact and go over the event rules and the like, to have an open LS slot for the event (can leave immediately after) and to have a familiarity with roll based combat and turn orders. Exceptional Monster RPers can earn cash prizes and live the rest of their life content in the knowledge they are a memorable monster! The event posting can be found HERE with details on when and where!

RE: HELP WANTED: Do You Want To Be A Monster?! (Track or Treat Edition!) - Conchris - 10-05-2016

Depending on the time, I might be of some assistance. I'm certain I can cook something up.

RE: HELP WANTED: Do You Want To Be A Monster?! (Track or Treat Edition!) - Aden Dellebecque - 10-06-2016

Since Flynt forgot to put the date/time in this post--this will be November 4 at 8 PM eastern. All you have to do is show up with your spoopiest mounts!

RE: HELP WANTED: Do You Want To Be A Monster?! (Track or Treat Edition!) - Sun'ra - 10-06-2016

;o This was fun the last time, so I'd like do it once more. I'll play a monster again. The... weird PotD head thing with the spindly fingers!

RE: HELP WANTED: Do You Want To Be A Monster?! (Track or Treat Edition!) - Aden Dellebecque - 10-09-2016

(10-06-2016, 11:11 AM)Sunra Wrote: ;o This was fun the last time, so I'd like do it once more. I'll play a monster again. The... weird PotD head thing with the spindly fingers!

I haven't seen the monster list yet but I sure as hell hope that's in there. It's perfect.

RE: HELP WANTED: Do You Want To Be A Monster?! (Track or Treat Edition!) - Ritsu - 11-03-2016

I am so sorry everyone, but it is looking like we are going to have to cancel. We were still trying to swing it, but it doesn't look possible.