Hydaelyn Role-Players
-Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: -Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell (/showthread.php?tid=17442)

Pages: 1 2

-Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell - Lilise Mystalle - 10-11-2016

[Image: XxYRGjl.jpg]

"An adventurers home is built on shifting sands, wind-strewn leaves and twisting tides."
- Andre Louvoix

You are welcome to join us at the Carline Canopy in Gridania for 'Carline Canopy Village Hours' that is in planning to take place at a particular time once or twice a week. We are hoping to encourage more life and bustle into the area and around Gridania. (And to drag folk away from their cozy homes once in a while!)

To provide some variety for each village hours event, we would love to see more bards, storytellers, the old wise man in the corner, the colourful conversations floating amidst the clanging of tableware, tea-sipping and laughter.

Joining in during Carline Village Hours is a chance to:
  • Meet new adventurers from all walks of life!

• Become a known face!

• Participate, create and collaborate events!

• Enhance your Gridanian-based roleplay!

• Have fun!

As the events will usually take place in a public area/hub we ask all those who attend during village hours times to be respectful and considerate to both roleplayers and passing players even if it is not returned.

Our aim is to promote a quality roleplay environment and encourage everyone to only use /say and /em for IC roleplay and to refrain from using ((brackets)) for OOC speak as much as they can unless absolutely necessary. This will help keep the chat clean and free from immersion-breaking.

Additional Info: The creator of this Linkshell is from the EU timezone so we are openly on the lookout for an NA-based timezoner or two that might like to volunteer as officer to host village hours for those who may not be able to make the EU ones.

More details to follow!

For invites to the linkshell place your name in the thread and you'll be added in-game or contact ig:
Lilise Mystalle
Andre Louvoix

RE: -Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell - Lilise Mystalle - 10-27-2016

Updated information as some people were not entirely clear on the linkshells purpose!

Also bump! We're dying to meet more Gridanian/Shroud themed folk!

RE: -Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell - Gideon Aryeh - 10-27-2016

I'm very interested in this, Gideon was raised in Fallsgourd Float (and not Ala Mhigo) so I'd' like an invite, he's somewhat of a country boy who's family ran an orchard/farm.

RE: -Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell - Lilise Mystalle - 10-27-2016

(10-27-2016, 07:46 PM)Gideon Aryeh Wrote: I'm very interested in this, Gideon was raised in Fallsgourd Float (and not Ala Mhigo) so I'd' like an invite, he's somewhat of a country boy who's family ran an orchard/farm.

And we'd be glad to have you. Just send either Andre or myself a tell if you catch either of us and we'll plonk you in!

RE: -Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell - Thunderbolt300 - 10-30-2016

Hey there! I'm interested in this as well, so I'll drop you a ping here as soon as I can!

RE: -Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell - SquishyLeviathan - 11-03-2016

I have a kitty man named Azeh'a Nelhah who was born and orphaned in the Shroud, and lives there currently :3 I'd love to join the Linkshell!

RE: -Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell - Veyha Yanjahl - 11-04-2016

Heya there! I'd like an invite to the Linkshell when possible!

RE: -Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell - Strwaberry - 11-05-2016

Please add me, Ella Strawberry!

RE: -Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell - Roderik - 11-08-2016

I would like to join, if you are still accepting! Roderik Foster

RE: -Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell - Deahfel - 11-14-2016

If you want to add me, I am frequently in Gridania. 
Deahfel Pharasma

RE: -Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell - Raeje - 12-21-2016

Would you still like brds and storytellers? Particularly from NA time zones? Right now I'm interested. Raeje is a bard who fled to Gridania, and now it is her home.

RE: -Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell - Sylar Kingdread - 12-24-2016

IC i am a Male Elezen who is a bard from the shroud. I would love to join.

RE: -Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell - Esk Venara - 12-30-2016

Hello, Esk has just "come out of retirement" and I'm looking to get involved in the RP community on Balmung. As a native Gridanian I thought this might be a good place to start. I'll try to message in game but figured I'd leave a post here too.

RE: -Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell - Thunderbolt300 - 12-30-2016

Regrettably I have reason to believe this LS is dead- after conferring with Deahfel, neither of us have had any luck locating either admin and the account that posted this thread has been offline for 2 months. Has anyone had any luck getting into this?

RE: -Carline Canopy- Gridanian Linkshell - Maia - 12-30-2016

Andre Louvoix has been inactive in our linkshell for the past two months. It seemed like a very sudden and unannounced dropoff of activity, so maybe something happened in their RL?

Sorry if this isn't helpful, but it's the only info I have. oTL