Hydaelyn Role-Players
FFXIV: Stormblood Teaser Trailer - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV News (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: FFXIV: Stormblood Teaser Trailer (/showthread.php?tid=17462)

Pages: 1 2 3

FFXIV: Stormblood Teaser Trailer - Trigonxv - 10-14-2016

Is it wrong for me to think the girl is yda?

RE: Expac teaser - ɴᴘᴄ - 10-14-2016

Just posed this question in Discord, people I asked seem to agree with you.

Teaser
Cutscene

Without indications if this scene is past or present, or eyes on a Circle of Knowing tattoo, can't commit, myself.

RE: Expac teaser - Cailean Lockwood - 10-14-2016

It could definitely be Yda, AND she could definitely be a Dancer as a second job class for Pugilist. It would fit with her costume theme and the fact she does the kata dancing at first, but is still doing kung fu.
I was hoping to see Red Mage though. Maybe later. :3

RE: Expac teaser - Kage - 10-14-2016

Most likely the teaser should be considered in the present which questions the lack of the tattoo.

RE: Expac teaser - Virella - 10-14-2016

Monk monk monk monk

Please give more older FoR RPer, please be part of my RP cult, I will love you forever

RE: Expac teaser - Tyndles - 10-14-2016

Hey, my lala is an old as dirt monk, that counts, right?

RE: Expac teaser - Melkire - 10-14-2016

That's definitely a temple of the Fist of Rhalgr in the teaser. The purple sigil in the statue's headpiece more or less confirms it.

I am so stoked to see how fast, quick, nimble, and responsive they are when sparring. Feels like having Osric's personal fighting style vindicated, in a way. That's incredibly egotistical but yeah.

Pretty sure that temple is at the meeting point between Xelphatol and Gyr Abania btw.

RE: Expac teaser - Caspar - 10-14-2016

It is very superhuman looking too in a fantastical way which makes me glad that I held strongly to the idea of non-mundane martial arts. I made relatively little use of the aesthetics but I wanted to see others explore them to the fullest. I look forward to seeing the way the new quests articulate the themes discussed in earlier Monk storyline.

RE: Expac teaser - Aaron - 10-14-2016

If that is Yda then I need her in my life like right now.

RE: Expac teaser - Cailean Lockwood - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 05:32 PM)Aaron Wrote: If that is Yda then I need her in my life like right now.

Ew, don't be a horndog, Aaron...

*goes to drool over the WoL in the trailer*

RE: Expac teaser - Kilieit - 10-14-2016

The "no Tattoos of Knowing" thing is throwing me off. But she really does look like Yda. Maybe a sister or something??

She's wearing a choker, sure, but it doesn't go high enough to cover where the tats would be...

ETA: She doesn't have the scar Yda got during the escape from Ul'dah, either.

RE: FFXIV: Stormblood Teaser Trailer - Melkire - 10-14-2016

We might be seeing a relative. Hells, we might be seeing her parents.

RE: FFXIV: Stormblood Teaser Trailer - McBeefâ„¢ - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 05:44 PM)Melkire Wrote: We might be seeing a relative. Hells, we might be seeing her parents.
Milf.

RE: FFXIV: Stormblood Teaser Trailer - McBeefâ„¢ - 10-14-2016

And Dilf as well tbh.

RE: FFXIV: Stormblood Teaser Trailer - Caspar - 10-14-2016

(10-14-2016, 05:44 PM)Melkire Wrote: We might be seeing a relative. Hells, we might be seeing her parents.

WoL is her daddy?! Those Scion meetings will get a bit more awkward from this discovery...

Of course he could just be a similar looking dude.