Hydaelyn Role-Players
Quick question - how is the apartments situation? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Quick question - how is the apartments situation? (/showthread.php?tid=17470)

Pages: 1 2

Quick question - how is the apartments situation? - Guy Tower - 10-15-2016

I consider returning to the game next month, and would like to know if I should prepare myself for every single apartment already being taken. P.S. I'm talking about Balmung server.

RE: Quick question - how is the apartments situation? - Unnamed Mercenary - 10-15-2016

Some were still available as of last week on Balmung. You will likely need to check the sub wards. Most are taken, but I don't think we're 100% full.

RE: Quick question - how is the apartments situation? - Kilieit - 10-15-2016

Show Content

Show Content

Show Content

So: hope you like Goblet! It has 193. The others have 0.

RE: Quick question - how is the apartments situation? - Shoshopu - 10-15-2016

Goblet Ward 5 subdivision still has 44 apartments left as of this post.

RE: Quick question - how is the apartments situation? - Seriphyn - 10-15-2016

(10-15-2016, 01:54 PM)Shoshopu Wrote: Goblet Ward 5 subdivision still has 44 apartments left as of this post.

Blimey, that's p good news.

RE: Quick question - how is the apartments situation? - Kilieit - 10-15-2016

I finished editing my post, so as of earlier Goblet had 193 apartments and the other regions had... 0. At least that I could see/find.

My theory is that once those 193 are gone, there'll be +90 apartments available in every ward and subdivision, but... we'll see.

RE: Quick question - how is the apartments situation? - Qwynn - 10-15-2016

I'm really surprised the Goblet is the last to fill up.

RE: Quick question - how is the apartments situation? - Guy Tower - 10-17-2016

Thank you. I'll allow myself to ask you guys the same question again once I'm almost back online.

RE: Quick question - how is the apartments situation? - Kilieit - 10-29-2016

Updating to say that at time of writing, apartments appear to be full. I'm surprised/disappointed that more haven't been auto-generated; I'm interested to see what will happen at the next X.X# sub-patch.

RE: Quick question - how is the apartments situation? - Berrod Armstrong - 10-29-2016

There are apartments in the subdivision of ward 6 in the goblet, I think. 15 last I counted. Might be less by now.

RE: Quick question - how is the apartments situation? - Kilieit - 10-29-2016

Unfortunately, standing outside Ward 6 Sultana's Breath Subdivision right now, it's full.

Maybe... they'll auto-generate during weekly reset, or the next routine maintenance...?

[EYES OF HOPEFUL-BUT-READY-TO-BE-DISAPPOINTED]

RE: Quick question - how is the apartments situation? - Berrod Armstrong - 10-29-2016

Holy shit, those went fast!

RE: Quick question - how is the apartments situation? - Unnamed Mercenary - 10-29-2016

(10-29-2016, 11:10 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Holy shit, those went fast!

I dunno. It took nearly a whole month. That's pretty amazing given how fast people normally grab housing.

(10-29-2016, 11:29 AM)Unnamed Mercenary Wrote:
(10-29-2016, 11:10 AM)Berrod Armstrong Wrote: Holy shit, those went fast!

I dunno. It took nearly a whole month. That's pretty amazing given how fast people normally grab housing.
Oh no, I meant the 15 or so apartments that I saw free just a couple days ago. Word must have gotten out.

RE: Quick question - how is the apartments situation? - Ixarien - 10-29-2016

Must ... have ... APARTMENT Frustrated