Hydaelyn Role-Players
2016 Starlight Wishes? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 2016 Starlight Wishes? (/showthread.php?tid=17804)

Pages: 1 2

2016 Starlight Wishes? - Kage - 11-28-2016

It's another Starlight season approaching so what are your wishes for this season in FFXIV?

A certain minion? Old content clear or people to run with? A certain top for glamor?

RE: 2016 Starlight Wishes? - Valence - 11-28-2016

More like minded RPers I guess... Sad

RE: 2016 Starlight Wishes? - Arrelaine - 11-28-2016

Play time... and more gil. I guess the two coincide. XD

RE: 2016 Starlight Wishes? - Kilieit - 11-28-2016

The magical capability to enjoy Heavensward content instead of just tolerating it.

Um, and FC rooms on all my alts! Most of them are still dawdling at 30. Gotta get on that.

ETA: Gegenji reminded me that I'm still after a Small in Mist for my Rogues' Guild-affiliated alibi factory tavern, but that's, like... pipe dreams for me, man. xD

RE: 2016 Starlight Wishes? - Gegenji - 11-28-2016

If I'm to be completely honest? Finally getting a Small personal house in the Goblet so I can make Chachan's full-on forge. That's really the only thing I'm looking for right now, because I have a penchant for choosing really obnoxious goals to attain (see: BSM Lucis pre-HW because "I liked the look of it").

RE: 2016 Starlight Wishes? - Parvacake - 11-28-2016

Sephirot Tree. Yes please.

More of the Shire sets. Dat leather, yo.

Getting all the birbs and ponies.

RE: 2016 Starlight Wishes? - ExAtomos - 11-28-2016

A return of old event gear in game that can be bought with gil.

Furniture items from different establishments in Eorzea (like the fountain in the Gridanian Inn, an actual bar like in Wineport or Limsa, etc.)

Lost ath Gnath music scroll (I need... T_T )

Beast tribe quests for gatherers.

Qiqirn costume.

Exterior christmas lights.

Those spontaneously generated apartments we were supposed to get...

Flexible-party, untimed dungeons. (I can dream.)

RE: 2016 Starlight Wishes? - Ruran - 11-28-2016

Aw man.

I'm wishing for more 'clutter' furniture items. Things related to crafting or storage. Give me smoking alchemy bottles, spice racks, armor/weapon stands, coin piles (a la Aquapolis), glasses/plates, piles of clothes, etc. Let me trash my room with more than papers, goshdarnit. And while I'm thinking on it, let me rotate my paintings. What if I want them to be askew? What if an upside-down Merlwyb is good luck? What then?

I'd also like to be able to send friend requests to people who aren't online. Too many times have I had to wait for the stars to align in order to catch someone and add them. Too many.

And I want to mail gil/items to my alts, and make my alts tenants of my house. Let me be lazy, SE. I understand the reasons for restrictions on mail (gilsellers), but this is my wish and I'm sticking to it.

Idle animations. The NPCs have better idle animations than we do (see: none). Let us talk with our hands/nibble on food/do squats/look around. Think of the possibilities! Immersion!

And like ExAtomos said, untimed dungeons. Or at least, when the final boss is defeated, stop the timer so that we can wander around afterwards. I'd love to clear the place and be able to RP in there indefinitely. Ugh, yes.

RE: 2016 Starlight Wishes? - Leggerless - 11-28-2016

MORE APKALLUS! They are the closest thing I've seen in this game to the penguin.

Apkallu mounts, apkallu furniture, apkallu food items for housing decor, multi-colored apkallu, apkallu based clothing items. You name it.

Also I would like that new glamour in 3.5 but that's a late Starlight gift.

And most important of them all? A computer which plays FFXIV in the first place.

RE: 2016 Starlight Wishes? - Maril - 11-28-2016

I know that we have an explanation for it but..

I'd just really wish that the highlander men get the option to have eyebrows. You know, since we're going to Ala Mhigo and such. They could just keep not having eyebrows as an option too.

RE: 2016 Starlight Wishes? - Kage - 11-28-2016

(11-28-2016, 03:15 PM)Leggerless Wrote: MORE APKALLUS! They are the closest thing I've seen in this game to the penguin.

Apkallu mounts, apkallu furniture, apkallu food items for housing decor, multi-colored apkallu, apkallu based clothing items. You name it.

Also I would like that new glamour in 3.5 but that's a late Starlight gift.

And most important of them all? A computer which plays FFXIV in the first place.
You mean aside from the actual penguin minion right?

RE: 2016 Starlight Wishes? - Leggerless - 11-28-2016

Yea--Oh. There's actually penguins in Eorzea too. I completely glossed over that part then.

MORE APKALLUS AND PENGUINS. There we go, it's fixed.

RE: 2016 Starlight Wishes? - Faye - 11-28-2016

- The housing crisis to be solved with enough houses for everyone (and then some)

- More housing items slots

- More chill people to RP and hang with

RE: 2016 Starlight Wishes? - Hutarin - 11-28-2016

(11-28-2016, 02:37 PM)Ruran Wrote: Aw man.

I'm wishing for more 'clutter' furniture items. Things related to crafting or storage. Give me smoking alchemy bottles, spice racks, armor/weapon stands, coin piles (a la Aquapolis), glasses/plates, piles of clothes, etc. Let me trash my room with more than papers, goshdarnit. And while I'm thinking on it, let me rotate my paintings. What if I want them to be askew? What if an upside-down Merlwyb is good luck? What then?

I'd also like to be able to send friend requests to people who aren't online. Too many times have I had to wait for the stars to align in order to catch someone and add them. Too many.

Edit: And more dodo stuff. >>
And I want to mail gil/items to my alts, and make my alts tenants of my house. Let me be lazy, SE. I understand the reasons for restrictions on mail (gilsellers), but this is my wish and I'm sticking to it.

Idle animations. The NPCs have better idle animations than we do (see: none). Let us talk with our hands/nibble on food/do squats/look around. Think of the possibilities! Immersion!

And like ExAtomos said, untimed dungeons. Or at least, when the final boss is defeated, stop the timer so that we can wander around afterwards. I'd love to clear the place and be able to RP in there indefinitely. Ugh, yes.

All of this. Every single one.
Adding onto the furniture talk, I'd love the addition of sizing and either giving a z axis for all furniture, or more surfaces to place things.

RE: 2016 Starlight Wishes? - Edda - 11-28-2016

(11-28-2016, 04:59 PM)Faye Wrote: - More housing items slots

The One True Wish.

Also partition doors IN STYLES OTHER THAN RIVIERA. IT'S BEEN FORTY YEARS, SQUARE.