Hydaelyn Role-Players
~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, Dec 23rd! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: ~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, Dec 23rd! (/showthread.php?tid=17911)

Pages: 1 2

~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, Dec 23rd! - Teadrinker - 12-15-2016

[Image: FFGF8hC.png]

Get ready to don your suits and shop for the finest dresses! There will be a Starlight Ball to celebrate the season!

Taking place in the Lavender Beds in Ward 6 Plot 3, the evening will consist of a fully stocked buffet, best dressed contests and a dance mixer to get shy folk out on the starry winter floor! Put on your finery and get ready to celebrate Starlight in style!

OOC Information!

Greetings All! Below are some additional details about the event for your ease! Additionally, the thanks extended to Oriel Durand cannot be overstated! Thank you very much for providing the venue for this event!

The Best Dressed Contests!

There will be 2 best dressed contests! One for the EU timeslot and one for NA! First, Second and Third will all receive a prize! Bring your glamour A-game! Double entries into both contests will not be permitted in the interest of fairness.

Prizes are as follows for both Time Slots!

1st Prize: The 4 Star Himaton, either Caster or Healing!
2nd Prize: The Plush Cushion Minion!
3rd Prize: A Nana Bear Minion!

The Dance Mixer!

In order to put your character's name into the hat for the dance mixer, you will whisper the appropriate individual when they ask for it in /y! We will be making an effort to match up dancers with their preferred partners! When you whisper the Mixing Host please give them your Character Name you would like them to call you by and your partner preference. Preferences in this case are: Male, Female, or No Preference.

Examples: Maril Hawker, No Preference | Eddard Holt, Female | Abagail Graves, Male

Again, this is not YOUR gender. This is your preference in partner.

We'll have people behind the scenes working spreadsheets and getting that worked out. However, since we are going to this effort please understand that you may need to wait a round or two in order to be paired up with a partner of your preference depending on turnout! The amount of dance rounds will be determined by demand. We thank you for your understanding!

Did you already come with your own partner? That's totally fine! Get on out there and enjoy the music when it suits you! You needn't be called to dance!

Food and Drink!

The food and drink at the event is free! Your character does not have to ICly pay nor is there any kind of OOC gil charge or cover for this event! There is a buffet stocked with food waiting to be lined up at and tables waiting to be sat at!

The venue is currently set up with THREE open bars! Yes, you heard me. Open. Bars. These bars will be NPC'd by Elezen behind the counters! Feel free to emote with them or interact with them as you deem fit!

[Image: 91b8c7a59497800de74d8a524c635eec.jpg]

RE: ~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, De... - Otte - 12-15-2016

Ugh, too bad in Finland we start celebrating already on the 24th, so will be too busy the day before to attend any events! Such a lovely idea though Big Grin

RE: ~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, De... - Burrick Hawke - 12-16-2016

This guys place is amaaaaaziiing! I may or may not be caught skulking around oogling their interior design. 

I'm super stoked for this event! It looks like it's going to be a blast! Will definitely have to poke my head in.

RE: ~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, De... - Teadrinker - 12-20-2016

Event now on calendar! Hope to see folks there!

RE: ~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, De... - Ryslo Suramlo - 12-21-2016

Definitely will be there. I'll be posting this event on our site's calendar as well to encourage our members to come along and enjoy the festivities. Again thanks for Hosting this!

RE: ~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, De... - Saraune - 12-21-2016

I will have to make an appearance! The venue sounds absolutely amazing, thank you so much for putting on this wonderful event!

RE: ~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, De... - Teadrinker - 12-22-2016

This is tomorrow! Prizes have been announced!

RE: ~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, De... - Maril - 12-23-2016

Three hours until the EU segment starts! See you all there Big Grin

RE: ~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, De... - Leggerless - 12-23-2016

>Open Bar

Can we bring our own containers to the event?

RE: ~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, De... - Seye Qhesu - 12-23-2016

(12-23-2016, 01:26 PM)Leggerless Wrote: >Open Bar

Can we bring our own containers to the event?

Reinhold Allemand is paying so I don't see why not! He has also promised a delicious dessert table...If you can get Shou and Abby to share with you that is.

See you all tonight! Abby will be there as her grumpy self forced to dress fancy!

RE: ~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, De... - Caspar - 12-23-2016

Alas, I cannot be there. Virara's destruction of your toes will have to be postponed.
Goid luck with the event Big Grin

RE: ~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, De... - Silmanos - 12-23-2016

The man has deep pockets, very very deep pockets. Its the sort of thing that happens when you have a lot of gil coming in and almost nothing to spend on it. This will help keep him in check so you all enjoy yourselves ICly and OOCly and go all out. Wink

RE: ~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, De... - Teadrinker - 12-23-2016

The thing is happening.

CactuarCactuarCactuarCactuar

RE: ~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, De... - Kasanui - 12-23-2016

This is my first time RPing on Balmung and OMG THE SCROLL

RE: ~.:Starlight Ball and Banquet!:.~ Presented by Pathfinders <d20>!:.~ Fri, De... - Seye Qhesu - 12-23-2016

(12-23-2016, 10:25 PM)Kasanui Wrote: This is my first time RPing on Balmung and OMG THE SCROLL

WELCOME TO BALMUNG! I'm excited that your first time is at one of our FC events! I hope you have a great time and make plenty of friends for your character Big Grin