Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections (/showthread.php?tid=17915)

Pages: 1 2

Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Ayaka - 12-15-2016

Hello guys! I've been meaning to post here for a while but never got the chance to do it until now! So! Here I am hoping to find connections for both Ayaka and her other side--Shhh, other side is a secret so yes C: Without further ado! The list of who she needs specifically:

[Image: Ayaka_Top_Banner.png]
[sup]For Ayaka[/sup]
  • Someone to give her a Thavnairian Buster
  • Adventurers that are willing to party up with her for leves and hunts (And please, no more fuck buddies--Ayaka's a changed woman xD)
  • Someone to become her somewhat Dark Knight mentor to fix her other side's problems
  • Someone to craft her a customized ring
  • More friends and acquaintances please--old Doman friends would be great!
  • Someone to give/gift her a Doman magpie
  • Someone to give/gift her a Couerl kitten
  • [More TBA]

[Image: 1200px-Ayaka_Raven_Banner.png]
[sup]For The Raven[/sup]
  • Information brokers that doesn't have problems talking to "nothing" since she won't be showing herself (Looking for two in each city-states: Gridania, Ul'dah, Limsa Lominsa, Ishgard, Mor Dhona)
  • Clients that doesn't have problems making a deal with nothing since she won't be showing herself (e.g assassination, espionage)
  • An adversary/antagonist for her, may it be a fellow shinobi, a Garlean or the authorities
  • Allies on the sides, may it be a fellow shinobi or Eorzeans that she works for or with
  • [More TBA]

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Gegenji - 12-15-2016

Well, I'm always up for finishing up that forum RP we started if you're up for that. Or do something new in-game. Thumbsup

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Aya - 12-15-2016

That might depend upon how clever she is! :-D

"Raven" this is "Crow". You there?

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Vincent Sarkoza - 12-15-2016

Vincent's a trained ninja, if you want an adversary look no further Big Grin  He's also quite good with making Doman cuisine. he's a chef afterall.

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Ayaka - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 11:36 PM)Gegenji Wrote: Well, I'm always up for finishing up that forum RP we started if you're up for that. Or do something new in-game. :thumbsup:
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting about the RP there OTL I still need to reply to that ahh nasdkasm

(12-15-2016, 11:39 PM)Aya Wrote: That might depend upon how clever she is! :-D

Ayaka's clever--I'm not :D So gonna be a bit of a problem but it'll work! It'll happen!

(12-15-2016, 11:47 PM)Vincent Sarkoza Wrote: Vincent's a trained ninja, if you want an adversary look no further :D  He's also quite good with making Doman cuisine. he's a chef afterall.
.... I swear when I read this, I thought of Vincent battling Ayaka via a Cooking tournament haha xD

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Val - 12-15-2016

Depending on how far she is willing to go as The Raven, I have an alt that could talk to her/be a link, provided she is capable of keeping a secret! He works for what is, more or less, a mafia-type organization and I imagine they would tap a resource for information and assassinations often when they don't want to get their hands dirty, themselves Smile

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Aya - 12-15-2016

(12-15-2016, 11:56 PM)Ayaka Wrote: AyaThat might depend upon how clever she is! :-D
[quote pid=275846 dateline=1481859557]

Ayaka's clever--I'm not Big Grin So gonna be a bit of a problem but it'll work! It'll happen!
[/quote]
I don't believe that for a minute! I have a suspicion that Aya's not the only one who's easily underestimated! :-D

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Ayaka - 12-16-2016

(12-15-2016, 11:58 PM)Val Wrote: Depending on how far she is willing to go as The Raven, I have an alt that could talk to her/be a link, provided she is capable of keeping a secret! He works for what is, more or less, a mafia-type organization and I imagine they would tap a resource for information and assassinations often when they don't want to get their hands dirty, themselves :)
Oh, The Raven can keep quiet and would work for such people so long as the pay is good! I've been wanting to get her these kinds of connection too! :D

(12-15-2016, 11:59 PM)Aya Wrote:
(12-15-2016, 11:56 PM)Ayaka Wrote: AyaThat might depend upon how clever she is! :-D
[quote pid=275846 dateline=1481859557]

Ayaka's clever--I'm not :D So gonna be a bit of a problem but it'll work! It'll happen!
I don't believe that for a minute! I have a suspicion that Aya's not the only one who's easily underestimated! :-D
[/quote]
Oh gosh--I really wish that were the case TBH haha xD But yes, she is supposedly clever :D

Added a few on Ayaka:
  • Someone to give/gift her a Doman magpie
  • Someone to give/gift her a Couerl kitten

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Vincent Sarkoza - 12-16-2016

Hahaha we could have a cook off or a battle...or both. Vincent specializes in espionage and assassinations so Ayaka could rp with both aspects of Vincent if you choose. It'd be nice to meet another Doman...i don't think i've rp'd with a Doman character yet.

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Parvacake - 12-16-2016

The Glass Sylph can help with the ring makings!

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Caspar - 12-16-2016

I'm sort of playing in the same "theatre" as you, so to speak, and because I intend to hit a lot of related notes, I'd love to RP with you. I've mentioned that before, of course, but being less occupied for this brief time of year makes it a bit easier to adjust to when you're on. Sooner or later, whenever would be convenient for you, I'm always willing to make good on my offer to play.
I like to keep some things discrete so I won't elaborate too much, but I'm pretty glib about explaining my storywriting when asked. It would make me happy to be able to provide extra characters and background for a person interested in the same plot themes.

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Gegenji - 12-16-2016

(12-16-2016, 01:30 AM)Vincent Sarkoza Wrote: Hahaha we could have a cook off or a battle...or both. Vincent specializes in espionage and assassinations so Ayaka could rp with both aspects of Vincent if you choose. It'd be nice to meet another Doman...i don't think i've rp'd with a Doman character yet.
Well I'm a Doman Lalafell, if you don't mind that little twist to things. Tongue

And obviously you two should have a NINJA chef battle. Throwing salt and pepper shakers at each other like kunai as you make your dishes. Stealthy combat and food preparation intertwined as you make a meal and try to hinder your opponent from doing the same!

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - GhostlyMaiden - 12-16-2016

Kanako would be interested in talking to both Ayaka and The Raven. Kanako knows her way around both Gridania and Ul'dah and can likely provide some helpful information for The Raven. My one question is, how would someone learn to know about The Raven; Have any RP hooks?

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Vincent Sarkoza - 12-16-2016

(12-16-2016, 09:04 AM)Gegenji Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 01:30 AM)Vincent Sarkoza Wrote: Hahaha we could have a cook off or a battle...or both. Vincent specializes in espionage and assassinations so Ayaka could rp with both aspects of Vincent if you choose. It'd be nice to meet another Doman...i don't think i've rp'd with a Doman character yet.
Well I'm a Doman Lalafell, if you don't mind that little twist to things. Tongue

And obviously you two should have a NINJA chef battle. Throwing salt and pepper shakers at each other like kunai as you make your dishes. Stealthy combat and food preparation intertwined as you make a meal and try to hinder your opponent from doing the same!
Of course! I'd definitely be down for some RP Smile will have to wait a bit though. I got booked for saturday evening. Probably next week? 

Also yes, ninja chef battle please. That would be hilarious and awesome xD

RE: Ayaka and The Raven looking for Connections - Gegenji - 12-16-2016

(12-16-2016, 12:35 PM)Vincent Sarkoza Wrote:
(12-16-2016, 09:04 AM)Gegenji Wrote:

Of course! I'd definitely be down for some RP Smile will have to wait a bit though. I got booked for saturday evening. Probably next week? 

Also yes, ninja chef battle please. That would be hilarious and awesome xD
Ah, was it for Saturday evening? I wouldn'tve been able to make it anyway. I help with ~* The Grindstone *~ on Saturday evenings. But I'm sure we can figure something else. Either through PMs or something so we can stop hijacking Ayaka's LFC thread. Laugh