Hydaelyn Role-Players
Community Full of Cakes: Battle Royale - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Community Full of Cakes: Battle Royale (/showthread.php?tid=18055)

Community Full of Cakes: Battle Royale - Edda - 01-01-2017

In the spirit of the holidays, it is time to determine yet again another supreme victor of a brutal battle. Hedge your bets wisely. There can be only one.

Nameday Cake
[Image: 534f17290e6_img1.jpg]
Attack: 3/5
Defense: 3/5
Special: 3/5

The classic cake. A universal appeal. Nice as it may be, however, this cake can be wily indeed. Will its unique ability to inflict either immense excitement or terrible embarrassment upon its receiver lead it to victory, or leave it to be overshadowed? Can Nameday Cake overcome its normalcy to stand above the rest?

Valentione's Cake
[Image: a573a0552d8_img1.jpg]
Attack: 5/5
Defense: 1/5

He's going all out! A risky competitor. High stakes, and immense rewards if a victor. If he fails, however, the lowest of lows await him, and all those that placed their hopes on him. Seductive though he may be, one swift rejection will leave him reeling. Can this chocolatey charmer prevail with an all-out attack?

Starlight Cake
[Image: f982d47c25f_img1.jpg]
Attack: 2/5
Defense: 4/5

Starlight Cake is never an unwelcome sight. Lifted to great heights due to her rare appearances, she represents steadfastness and a willingness to carry on, no matter the obstacles. Will Starlight Cake's determination be enough to see her prevail? Will Starlight be doomed should she fail?

Cake Tray
[Image: 7ac1e2d465f_img1.jpg]
Attack: 2/5
Defense: 3/5
Special: 4/5

A unique competitor. Though a hivemind it does not share, each cake allows Cake Tray to consider all options, from the mundane to the esoteric. Each cake is unique, coming with its own strengths and weaknesses. Will Cake Tray's lofty sense of superiority be able to raise it to new heights?

Hard Rice Cakes
[Image: aef0c4386f2_img1.jpg]
Attack: 1/5
Defense: 5/5

It's hard. It's ready. Whether or not Hard Rice Cakes actually qualifies allows it to mire its opponents in arguments of semantics. Its iron defense is legend, and its unique appearance is intimidating enough to cuisine casuals. Will anyone be able to pierce its hard exterior to find a soft and squishy inside?

Eternity Cake
[Image: 8a8489e4c4a_img1.jpg]
Attack: 1/5
Defense: 1/5
Special: 7/5

Well. Xe's something. Some say none have yet to truly understand the complexity behind Eternity Cake's incredible appearance. Garish. Sublime. Avant-garde. Xe is an enigma, not even xir supporters fully understanding the nature behind this beast. Will the risk be worth the reward? Is this shit even edible?

Vote Now

RE: Community Full of Cakes: Battle Royale - Caspar - 01-01-2017

I am willing to bet the new years rice cakes are secretly plastic, and thus will outlast all the others.

RE: Community Full of Cakes: Battle Royale - Mimifu - 01-01-2017

My money's on the cake tray. There's power in numbers; even a large enemy can be overwhelmed.

RE: Community Full of Cakes: Battle Royale - Mae - 01-01-2017

While the Cake Tray may be a better competitor, the Starlight Cake resembles my favorite cake so I have to vote for it.

RE: Community Full of Cakes: Battle Royale - SapphireSkylines - 01-01-2017

Valentione's Cake, because it's chocolate and it looks like something I would actually devour in real life.

RE: Community Full of Cakes: Battle Royale - Arrelaine - 01-01-2017

The Eternity, because over-compensation is key.

RE: Community Full of Cakes: Battle Royale - RavieRaptor - 01-01-2017

They all look so delicious! But I'd have to say I'd rather have my defenses covered, with a decent attack, so I'm voting for the Starlight Cake.

RE: Community Full of Cakes: Battle Royale - Thunderbolt300 - 01-01-2017

But... but where's the meat cake? Cry

RE: Community Full of Cakes: Battle Royale - Arrelaine - 01-01-2017

(01-01-2017, 05:43 PM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: But... but where's the meat cake? Cry
There's a joke here somewhere.