Hydaelyn Role-Players
New to Balmung - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: New to Balmung (/showthread.php?tid=18068)

Pages: 1 2

New to Balmung - I.Psudarious Dracone - 01-01-2017

Hey all, new to the server, but not the game. Been playing FFXIV for about 4 years now, been roleplaying for over 12 years on different outlets. This is however my first time roleplaying on a MMO. If you like to meet up and start a conversation in game let me know! 

https://wiki.ffxiv-roleplayers.com/pages/Psudarious_Dracone#Basic_Info

RE: New to Balmung - Mimifu - 01-01-2017

Heyo- welcome to Balmung! I was in the same situation just a few days ago myself~

RE: New to Balmung - Ririla Rila - 01-01-2017

Hi there! I'd like to say big fat cuddley welcome to the RPC! ^>^ We're a fun bunch of passionate story-tellers, embarking on an adventure through Eorzea! If you'd like to Roleplay sometime, let me know and I'd love to meet your character, I am intrigued! ^.^ There's a bunch, and I mean a bunch of different RP out there on Balmung, you can find pretty much anything you'd like!

RE: New to Balmung - Thunderbolt300 - 01-01-2017

Welcome aboard to the RPC and to Balmung! Thumbsup

Glad to see another character that edges into the evil spectrum. Good stuff!

RE: New to Balmung - I.Psudarious Dracone - 01-01-2017

(01-01-2017, 04:19 PM)Liliro Liro Wrote: Hi there! I'd like to say big fat cuddley welcome to the RPC! ^>^ We're a fun bunch of passionate story-tellers, embarking on an adventure through Eorzea! If you'd like to Roleplay sometime, let me know and I'd love to meet your character, I am intrigued! ^.^ There's a bunch, and I mean a bunch of different RP out there on Balmung, you can find pretty much anything you'd like!

I would love to meet up! I am doing my daily's now, however I should be free to RP here in a while, I been sticking close to Quicksands because that seems to be the life of the party as of now. Had one good RP experience there, but nothing else since then.

(01-01-2017, 04:23 PM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Welcome aboard to the RPC and to Balmung! Thumbsup

Mhm yeeeees... we need more evil.. *giggles*

(01-01-2017, 04:23 PM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Welcome aboard to the RPC and to Balmung! Thumbsup

Thank you so much! I had this character idea for a while, mainly play him in DnD. It was fun adapting him into a FFXIV setting! If you like to RP sometime let me know Big Grin

(01-01-2017, 04:19 PM)Mimifu Wrote: Heyo- welcome to Balmung! I was in the same situation just a few days ago myself~
Awesome! Glad to see that this server is getting new people regularly, maybe we can meet up to do some Roleplay sometime, I am itching to start conversations with people.

(01-01-2017, 04:31 PM)I.Psudarious Dracone Wrote:

Thank you so much! I had this character idea for a while, mainly play him in DnD. It was fun adapting him into a FFXIV setting! If you like to RP sometime let me know Big Grin

Absolutely! In fact if you end up at the Mischief's Coven Tavern where Liliro is, you'll probably have a good chance to find Kasi there too sometime! In fact, it's probably inevitable. Kasi is a for-hire mercenary who certainly doesn't mind dealing in the underworld, so she certainly doesn't shy away from delving into the shadows to make things interesting. I have generally avoided the Quicksand myself- it is entirely possible to exist "off the grid," so to speak!

(01-01-2017, 04:36 PM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote:

Absolutely! In fact if you end up at the Mischief's Coven Tavern where Liliro is, you'll probably have a good chance to find Kasi there too sometime! In fact, it's probably inevitable. Kasi is a for-hire mercenary who certainly doesn't mind dealing in the underworld, so she certainly doesn't shy away from delving into the shadows to make things interesting. I have generally avoided the Quicksand myself- it is entirely possible to exist "off the grid," so to speak!
Most definitely! I just read over her profile and I love the character! Perhaps we can do buisness where my character is still rather new to the land.

Mhm I also tend to avoid the Quicksands it's okay on occasion! If you come by the Tavern like Kasi said you'd be sure to find some unlawful and evil RP! in fact i'm sure of it! Big Grin

(01-01-2017, 05:06 PM)Liliro Liro Wrote: Mhm I also tend to avoid the Quicksands it's okay on occasion! If you come by the Tavern like Kasi said you'd be sure to find some unlawful and evil RP! in fact i'm sure of it! Big Grin
Well then I am down! I will make my way over there as soon as my dungeon is done Big Grin

(01-01-2017, 05:14 PM)I.Psudarious Dracone Wrote:
(01-01-2017, 05:06 PM)Liliro Liro Wrote: Mhm I also tend to avoid the Quicksands it's okay on occasion! If you come by the Tavern like Kasi said you'd be sure to find some unlawful and evil RP! in fact i'm sure of it! Big Grin
Well then I am down! I will make my way over there as soon as my dungeon is done Big Grin

i'm not online at the moment sadly! i'm currently on a plane back home! although i should be around to open up a little later tonight and tomorrow! i'll give you a poke, or i always put it in PF when it's open!

(01-01-2017, 05:00 PM)I.Psudarious Dracone Wrote:
(01-01-2017, 04:36 PM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote:

Most definitely! I just read over her profile and I love the character! Perhaps we can do buisness where my character is still rather new to the land.
Sounds like a slam dunk to me! I shall add you to my hit list here and try to get you tonight, if not in the near future!

(01-01-2017, 05:16 PM)Liliro Liro Wrote:
(01-01-2017, 05:14 PM)I.Psudarious Dracone Wrote:

i'm not online at the moment sadly! i'm currently on a plane back home! although i should be around to open up a little later tonight and tomorrow! i'll give you a poke, or i always put it in PF when it's open!
Fantastic! I will be here all day, I normally have ffxiv running on one of my screens (yay for three monitor system setups!))