Hydaelyn Role-Players
Best General LS? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Best General LS? (/showthread.php?tid=18094)

Best General LS? - Rooen - 01-04-2017

I'm generally just trying to lvl at this point, but someone suggested joining a LS to try and make some connections, which sounds grand! Are there any top RP LS's that anyone recommends. I looked through the ones linked on this site but I'm not sure if they have any rules or if they are FC only, I don't want to intrude on any. But it would be nice to be able to chat with people and make some friends outside of making a commitment like joining a random FC or relying solely on forums; as wonderful as you all are. 

Sorry if this is already a topic somewhere, I'll be sure to delete it quickly if that's the case.

RE: Best General LS? - ExAtomos - 01-04-2017

The RPC now separates the listings for FCs and Linkshells to better find one or the other. Smile

"Best" is super subjective. xD

RE: Best General LS? - Thunderbolt300 - 01-04-2017

Welcome aboard to the RPC! Thumbsup

Yeah, just browse around in the Linkshell forum- see if anything catches your eye. Keep in mind though, if there aren't any recent posts for a Linkshell, it may be dead. You can have up to 8 Linkshells I think, so just make a list of the admins for the ones you're interested in, and see if you can poke 'em in-game! Good luck!

RE: Best General LS? - ExAtomos - 01-04-2017

(01-04-2017, 10:36 AM)Thunderbolt300 Wrote: Welcome aboard to the RPC! Thumbsup

Yeah, just browse around in the Linkshell forum- see if anything catches your eye. Keep in mind though, if there aren't any recent posts for a Linkshell, it may be dead. You can have up to 8 Linkshells I think, so just make a list of the admins for the ones you're interested in, and see if you can poke 'em in-game! Good luck!

They just cleared out inactive LS & FC threads a couple days ago actually. :3 So they should all be good! Big Grin

RE: Best General LS? - Oyuu - 01-04-2017

If you are browsing the linkshell hall, each linkshell will have their own description, rules, and who to contact to join posted in their thread. There is a large variety of IC and OOC linkshells so hopefully you'll find what you are looking for, whether it's casual or heavy roleplay, certain themes or just a general chat to make friends. Good luck!

RE: Best General LS? - Nebbs - 01-04-2017

Like folks have said, go see what takes your fancy. And try some out as they are quite some different ones.

For leveling I would definitely take a look at this one RP Levelers OOC LS

RE: Best General LS? - Rooen - 01-04-2017

Thanks so much for the info everyone! I'm kinda like a new born when it comes to the social aspect of this game. Just been power leveling my way though all alone. 

Ya'll are great!