Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Mafia Guild looking for connections. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Mafia Guild looking for connections. (/showthread.php?tid=18157)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Mafia Guild looking for connections. - Ririla Rila - 01-10-2017

Hey there!

The Mischief’s Coven is looking for more connections and can fulfill a variety of roles for other groups and individuals too! Regardless of the role though, we’re committed to making sure everyone has fun OOC at the end of the day, and strive to collaborate OOC ahead of time to ensure that. Above all else, player comfort zones will be respected. Here are some of the potential ideas we’re looking for right now:

• Employment - The Coven offers per-person contract work with non-FC individuals who don’t shy away from shady work from a Thieves Guild. These folks basically have a foot in the door to participate in planned, coordinated events. These jobs can range from thievery to muscle. 
  • Allies - The Coven is looking for potential allies, whether they be organized crime, freelance thieves or even a corrupt law enforcement officer who takes bribes!
  • Indentured Servants (may later become full family member)- Maybe your character isn't evil. Maybe they have found themselves in a tough spot so must serve and work for the mob inorder to pay off a debt? Or maybe you want your good character to become corrupted and turn evil! We cater to this! We'll put you through your paces, treat you poorly for you to one day rise up new, and possibly evil!!
  • Enemies - Of course, with every Thieves Guild, there are those who wish to root out the shadows too- and though they may often try and progress toward such a goal, the shadows are plenty elusive!
If you’re interested, either reply here, send me a PM, or message either “Liliro Liro” or “Kasi Nebuko” in-game to discuss the specifics! Looking forward to hearing from you!

RE: Mafia Guild looking for connections. - Ririla Rila - 01-11-2017

Just going to give this a little nudge ^.^ We're looking for new members to join our ranks! We host frequent events and DnD Stuff too! Give me a poke and we'll get the ball rolling ^^

RE: Mafia Guild looking for connections. - Ririla Rila - 01-13-2017

We had a great time at the event yesterday! everyone had a whale of a time! if you would like more info on us, go to this!

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=17879

RE: Mafia Guild looking for connections. - Val - 01-16-2017

Heya! I have a character that works with another Mafia-type organization that would likely be interested in getting involved! I have a few others that may need the connections of said Mafia-esque people to get information and supplies. If you're interested, hit me up on here or in game sometime Smile!

RE: Mafia Guild looking for connections. - Ririla Rila - 01-16-2017

Hey Val! we're glad you're interested! Gimme a message on here, or discord (liliro#6860) or in game tonight to discuss details! ^.^

RE: Mafia Guild looking for connections. - Ririla Rila - 01-18-2017

just gonna give this a little bump! we are still looking for these things :3

RE: Mafia Guild looking for connections. - Aya - 01-18-2017

Hi! A Shroud-centric Organized Crime gang? Sounds intriguing!

You should try to get in touch with the Black Coeurl!

Aya's not a criminal, as such, but has more ties to the underworld than generally known.  I'd be happy to try to make some sort of a connection.

RE: Mafia Guild looking for connections. - Ririla Rila - 01-19-2017

(01-18-2017, 04:00 AM)Aya Wrote: Hi! A Shroud-centric Organized Crime gang? Sounds intriguing!

You should try to get in touch with the Black Coeurl!

Aya's not a criminal, as such, but has more ties to the underworld than generally known.  I'd be happy to try to make some sort of a connection.

That sounds good! i'll be poking you in game! Big Grin connections connections connections! omnom.

RE: Mafia Guild looking for connections. - Ririla Rila - 01-23-2017

we have found both new members AND new connections since this post was us! but we are still looking for more :3

RE: Mafia Guild looking for connections. - C'kayah Polaali - 01-23-2017

Well, howdy! Aya pointed me at your thread. We're an organized crime FC based in the Black Shroud. I'll look for you in game, I'm sure we can have some fun RP!

RE: Mafia Guild looking for connections. - Ririla Rila - 01-23-2017

(01-23-2017, 04:45 AM)C Wrote: Well, howdy! Aya pointed me at your thread. We're an organized crime FC based in the Black Shroud. I'll look for you in game, I'm sure we can have some fun RP!
Let it be so! Big Grin

RE: Mafia Guild looking for connections. - Ryslo Suramlo - 01-23-2017

Greetings.

If you would like to arrange some sort of fun between our two groups, I'd welcome such. Our group is more or less fighting to preserve the sanctum of purity within Eorzea by performing deed's that aid the greater good rather then the selective few. If your Free Company is in directly harming others we could potentially weave something together on how we cross paths and perhaps even try to 'apprehend' a few of your members to be 'rescued' or something at a later time. After all we are a 'Knight' themed free Company but we utilize the Term 'Knight' in noble indignation rather then in actuality. Let me know, I would love to pass idea's off between one and another to see if this is even plausible.

Ryslo Suramlo.

RE: Mafia Guild looking for connections. - Thunderbolt300 - 01-23-2017

(01-23-2017, 02:16 PM)Ryslo Suramlo Wrote: Greetings.

If you would like to arrange some sort of fun between our two groups, I'd welcome such. Our group is more or less fighting to preserve the sanctum of purity within Eorzea by performing deed's that aid the greater good rather then the selective few. If your Free Company is in directly harming others we could potentially weave something together on how we cross paths and perhaps even try to 'apprehend' a few of your members to be 'rescued' or something at a later time. After all we are a 'Knight' themed free Company but we utilize the Term 'Knight' in noble indignation rather then in actuality. Let me know, I would love to pass idea's off between one and another to see if this is even plausible.

Ryslo Suramlo.

Hey there Ryslo! 

Yeah, we're definitely looking for some more IC conflict / OOC collaboration with other groups such as your own! I've actually been working a bit with Deahfel and her group too, whom I believe you've already done some events with. In short, the Coven is involved with nefarious deeds such as kidnapping, ransoms, extortion, bribery, break-ins, drugs, thievery, spying, and all manner of other similar themes. Suffice it to say, we definitely do harm unto others. That being said, we are also a subversive organization and favor trickery over direct confrontations (mostly so we can keep our home base out of any fire fights), but such confrontations aren't out of the question either. We're certainly willing to pit organizations against one another, even capturing thieves only for government officials to be bribed into releasing them (corruption runs deep, after all), or for Knights to end up ransomed. 

If this sounds interesting to you, where's the best place to get in touch to discuss particulars? Are you on Discord? If you'd prefer, just drop me a note! I work very heavily with Liliro so you can consider either of us as being the same voice for the Coven, ultimately.

RE: Mafia Guild looking for connections. - Ryslo Suramlo - 01-25-2017

I'm always online during Fridays and Saturdays in game under the name Ryslo Suramlo. If you get online during those days (any specific times?) that I would love to open dialogue and begin the process of at least opening up dialogue. Some in character tensions are always a pleasure to have, in fact they are welcomed. If those days work great! Lets see about getting something at least discussed.

RE: Mafia Guild looking for connections. - Thunderbolt300 - 01-25-2017

Sounds good! I'm usually online from 5-11PM CST on the weekdays, and all-day on the weekends! I'll keep an eye out for ya- lookin' forward to it.