Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 (/showthread.php?tid=18330)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Anstarra - 01-24-2017

~Previous OOC Thread can be found here~
~Previous IC Thread can be found here~

~Current IC Thread can be found here~

~Current Turns!~

~CURRENT EVENT POST~

~DRAMATIS PERSONAE~

Welcome to Starsfall, Once Again!

Starsfall is a plot centered around the advent of a savage tribe of miqo'te - the Falling Stars - and their powerful and ambitious Nunh.

Located in a cruel and barren tundra which the story has placed north of the Shroud, east of Coerthas, and in the lee of Xelphatol, these isolated and xenophobic tribals have kept to themselves for thousands of years, mercilessly slaying any who enter their lands. Disinterest in a land both clearly resourceless and aether-starved (for Eorzea) on the part of the outside world has helped ensure this insulation. The majority of the Falling Stars' interactions are with the Ixal to their east and north, and the rare hapless traveller.

Now, however, this isolation is ending. The latest Nunh holds more interest in the Outside than is healthy, and has already shown himself willing to kill for what he wants... and where he goes, his fanatic tribe follows in step.

Show Content

Show Content
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Days pass, sennights and moons, and what was once a furious blaze ebbs, burns low, until naught but ashes remain. Yet ashes may be stirred, sparks rising once more, catching... and once more burning bright. Consuming. The drive for glory is not so easily constrained, ambition unveiled once again...

ACT III: Fanning Sparks

Scene I: Missing Purrsons

a) Where Goes The Neighborhood? (Friday, February 3rd, 2017, 9 pm CST)

Several moons ago, twoscore tribal miqo'te were given a home in the Goblet, bought and paid for by registered Adventurers. At first there was concern, as rumors abounded (everything from warmongering to cannibalism) about their parent tribe, and yet they have proven to be as close to ideal neighbors as one could hope for. Now, something seems to be amiss, as none of them have been seen to enter or leave in over a sennight. The Goblet Housing Committee requires Adventurers to investigate.
"They pay their bri- erm, dues on time, keep the lawn clean and, incredibly for miqo'te, have yet to generate a single noise complaint. They are perfect tenants, it would be a shame if their house was demolished for inactivity. What if some hooligans claimed the spot? No good, no good at all."

1. Khunbish Adarkim
2. Nihka Mioni
3. Zaphir Zurlac
4. (Zanzan Yanzan) Enju Abbagliato

b) The Pride Of The Golden Prints Sept (Saturday, February 4th, 2017, 2 pm CST)

Ul'dah has many districts, rich and poor (especially poor) and in the latter are known to lurk any number of squatters and ne'er-do-wells... and, of course, street gangs. One has, in the past year, made itself known for its restrained yet very efficient brutality in enforcing its territory; the so-called Golden Prints Sept. Consternation, then, to find a leveplate posted which would direct Adventurers there. Confusion, that the leve seems to originate from the gang itself!
"Fell and efficacious investigators and initiators of violence are required most expeditiously at the lieu and location described above, there to offer services including but not limited to the above-mentioned, and the below-mentioned as well, to wit, knowledge of Ul'dah's byways, spyways, roundabouts and irritatingly obtuse underworld. Please do not carry raw meat or wear offensive and/or alluring perfumes. -U"

1. X'cinna Ares
2. Jana Ridah
3. Marian Greyashe
4. L'rinhi Kett

c) When The Cat's Away, The Birds Will Prey (Tuesday, February 7th, 2017, 9 pm CST)

Two days north of the border of the North Shroud and the tundra of southern Xelphatol sits Camp Glorious, a recently-established trading post between the savage Falling Stars Sept and the rest of the world. Uneasy peace has been the order of things for almost half a year. Now, X'indro, the Southern Warlord, comes with a task for willing Adventurers.
"The Nunh does like to take long journeys... and this one is longer than most. Our feathered friends to the east begin to grow excitable, in his absence. It's taken them some time... and I have other things to worry about, quite aside from not being responsible for our Eastern border. Might I entice some of your hunters to follow in your Warrior of Light's footsteps, and make the birdies squawk a little? Bring me back something nice~ It will keep our relationship sweet, and earn our good graces besides."

1. S'imba Tia
2. Virara Wakuwa
3. Khira Lhizahla
4. Enju Abbagliato

Reserve List

1. Arblis Ellhis
2. Orrin Halgren ©

Important notes regarding Starsfall:

With the introduction of Fate-14 2.0 revision, I will be moving over to the revised system. Updates to character sheets shouldn’t be hard and I can help with those.
Additionally, I will be adopting the “turn” system that Verad is using for Merchant, Marine. A full explanation will follow.

[/list]
Story Aspects:
Like all aspects, Story Aspects can be used via a FP by anyone, even those not responsible for its creation.

Aspect TBD: TBD

Turn System:

This system was taken from Verad, who himself adapted it from a different system. I like how it has been working for him so much that I’m going to start using it myself!.

Show Content

Current Turns for Starsfall: 30

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - S'imba - 01-24-2017

Event c

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Khunbish Avagnar - 01-24-2017

Khunbish for where goes the neighborhood

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Chompie - 01-24-2017

Dumping Arblis into the general reserve! Might as well, just in case things miraculously turn right~

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Nihka - 01-24-2017

Nihka has a stake in those missing people. 
Where goes the neighborhood, please.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Zaphir Zurlac - 01-24-2017

I'll sign up for 'Where Goes The Neighborhood.'

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - PhantasticPanda - 01-24-2017

MIssing purrrrrsons

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Caspar - 01-24-2017

Event C sounds good for Virara.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - LystAP - 01-24-2017

Give Cinna, A! Or if Zan means A, B! NYAH!

She don't want to see Indro's ugly mug so soon.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Khira - 01-24-2017

Sign Khira up for Event C please, she never got to properly meet X'indro last time~

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Jana - 01-24-2017

Assuming it's not full from sign-ups elsewhere, I'll send Jana to event B.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Boo the Hamster - 01-25-2017

C, if it's not too late.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Anstarra - 01-25-2017

Starsfall Turn Status For Act III, Scene I: Missing Purrsons

Last updated: Jan 25

It should be noted that in this instance the large number of Turns relates principally to all the time that has passed since Starsfall's last round of events. Players should not be assumed to have IC knowledge of the current Events until roughly the day before. This being said, Turns can of course be used for actions players WOULD have taken in span of 5 months of so which have passed without incident. Additionally, you may perform Event-related Turn use ahead of time; you are just limited in how many specific actions you can, personally perform with relation to the Events.

Player Turns: 30
- X'cinna Ares, Investigate (2 Turns) - Rooting through castoffs, getting arm broken...
- S'imba Tia, Prepare (1 Turn) -
- S'imba Tia, Investigate (2 Turns) -
- X'cinna Ares, Act (2 Turns) - Where's Dederu? Meanderings...
- Nihka Mioni, Prepare (1 Turn) - Shaking up some potions.
- Nihka Mioni, Prepare (1 Turn) - Fixing a silly cat's arm.
- Orrin Halgren, Act (2 Turns) - What's happening in Camp Glorious...
- Virara Wakuwa, Prepare (1 Turn) -
- Virara Wakuwa, Prepare (1 Turn)
- Nihka Mioni, Prepare (1 Turn)
- Nihka Mioni, Act (2 Turns)
- S'imba Tia, Prepare (1 Turn)
-

Remaining Player Turns: 14

NPC Turns: 40
- X'zarann Silverfall Nunh, Act (4 Turns)
- ????, Prepare (1 Turn)
- ????, Act (4 Turns)
- X'zarann Silverfall Nunh, Prepare (1 Turn)
- ????, Investigate (2 Turns)
- ????, Investigate (2 Turns)
- X'indro Tia, Investigate (2 Turns)
-
Remaining NPC Turns: 24

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - combatwombat519 - 01-25-2017

I'd like to sign my character Marian up for event B please.

RE: Starsfall, Once Again, Sign-Ups OOC Masterpost [Fate-14 - Anstarra - 01-27-2017

*IMPORTANT NOTE* The start time for the Saturday February 4th event The Pride Of The Golden Sept has changed to 2 pm CST, apologies for the inconvenience, I hope everyone can still make it!