Hydaelyn Role-Players
Old RP'er, Making Intro and Announcement - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Old RP'er, Making Intro and Announcement (/showthread.php?tid=18343)

Old RP'er, Making Intro and Announcement - MikhaMoshantu - 01-26-2017

Hello there everyone!  In case you couldn't guess, I'm Mikh'a Moshantu.  Also my in-game name.  I play on Jenova and have for...  Mmm, not quite a year now, but getting close.  I was away for 6 months due to IRL stuffs, but I'm back, and so I thought I'd register here and say hi.

Some of you here may know my Free Company, Ambers Investigations <Amber>.  I've been away, so obviously, don't know what you may or may not have heard, but whatever the case, the Free Company is also part of why I'm here.

Before that though, how about something about me?  Mmmm...  The nickname people have affectionately given me/my character is 'Grape-Catte'.  Why?  Because I'm a purple-haired, purplish-grey-skinned Miqo'te.  When I left, there was once an image made of my character's face on a milk carton, like those cheesy cartoon 'Missing Persons' pictures.  It said, "Have you seen this person?" with a grey-scale image of Mikh'as face, but I always thought it should've read, "Have you seen this Grape-Catte?"

As for joining up, can't say I'm much for forums, but here, I have to try to be...  Check that wording...  "I have to try to be."  Why?

Ambers Investigations is under new management.  That is to say, I'm now in ownership of Ambers Investigations.  So I'm gonna put some serious effort into being an active, healthy part of the community here!  And as it stands, this place seems to be the place to go for the Jenova RP community.  

As to why the change, our previous leader, some of you may know him as Lucy, others as Hayden, has RL obligations to take care of that prevent him from running the company.  In my time there, prior to my absence, Ambers became my home, and I've the desire to see my company flourish again, and be a place for fun, interesting Roleplay.

We're currently still in transition, and things are going smoothly, but we're not entirely up to speed just yet...  That said, I am -always- being pulled into RP from here to Ishgard, and that's where I spend most of my time in XIV.  If you want some casual RP, to just hang out and shoot the breeze IC'ly, feel free to stop by and visit us in the Lavendar Beds, Ward 3, Plot 6.  Find the Grape-Catte.  When I'm at the estate, I'm usually either in my office (The Infirmary, room 12 I believe,) or on the bench in the yard by the Chocobo Stables...  Sometimes I'm behind the house, too.  I'm also reachable through the Jenova Casual Corner Linkshell.  If I'm -not- at the estate, I'm probably in RP elsewhere.  Tongue

I look forward to meeting you all and seeing more of what Jenova has to offer in terms of roleplay!

RE: Old RP'er, Making Intro and Announcement - Parvacake - 01-27-2017

Welcome! I see a lot of Jenova RPers touching base here on the forums Smile so I'm sure you will too!

RE: Old RP'er, Making Intro and Announcement - Thunderbolt300 - 01-27-2017

Hey there, and welcome aboard to the RPC! Thumbsup Best of luck with your efforts on Jenova!

RE: Old RP'er, Making Intro and Announcement - Ririla Rila - 01-27-2017

Welcome to the RPC! I hope you have a fun time over there in Jenova ^.^ *pets*

RE: Old RP'er, Making Intro and Announcement - MikhaMoshantu - 02-03-2017

Hehe, thank you all for the warm welcome.  Jenova's got a great RP community that I'm fortunate enough to be a part of, and it's been a lot of fun watching my character get dragged into all sorts of nonsense.  =P

I've been crazy-busy writing cases for my FC and what-not, so once that settles down, I'm gonna start kicking around the various boards here and see if I can find a conversation or two to join.  Only got like....  Eight more cases to write first.  x.x