Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Looking for staff/instructors/other roles for Eorzea Garden - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Looking for staff/instructors/other roles for Eorzea Garden (/showthread.php?tid=18436)

[Balmung] Looking for staff/instructors/other roles for Eorzea Garden - Laguna Lestrange - 02-02-2017

[Image: balamb_garden_night_time_by_olanv8.jpg]

Eorzea Garden is a RP group (FC and LS--one IC linkpearl system and one OOC) that was just recently created. We are off to a great start and have some wonderful opportunities available, now we are just looking for dedicated and enthusiastic role-players to join us.  FC is optional (Rank 6), saving for housing.  Very friendly, fun group and we are looking to expand to bring in more people who are looking for a home.

There are a few roles we are accepting, which include:
  • Students...always accepting.  Pathways include SeeD, White SeeD (Elite Squad), and staff jobs at the Garden (cooks, doctors, maintenance, groundskeeper, stable workers, etc).  You will start as a Rank 1 student.  We have a level system for students to graduate and pursue career paths, but if you are just looking to be around socially the level system is optional--yes, we will gladly take you if you are just looking to hang out.  Smile  Note that to graduate and get a job at the Garden/join SeeD you will need to level.
  • Instructors: all specialties including combat, academic, and job-skills (like cooking, medical, etc)
  • Garden staff members: you name it, we probably need it.  It takes all kinds of people to create a functional Garden (cooks, doctors, maintenance, groundskeeper, stable workers, etc).
  • Garden Master (head of finances)
  • VILLAINS: Any kind.  Bad students, bad people, outside threats, even villains for specific plot lines (we take suggestions for plot ideas!)
I hope to make some connections with people who are enthusiastic about the idea of participating at Eorzea Garden and to forge new opportunities for RP.

RE: [Balmung] Looking for staff/instructors/other roles for Eorzea Garden - Conor - 02-02-2017

Hi! I'd love to talk with you about being a professor in your FC! I write an accomplished doctor/surgeon who specializes in field and emergency medicine and I think he would do a very good job teaching. Please contact me in-game on Beruht'a Jharaji or Cohno'ra Vukoja or shoot me a message here!

RE: [Balmung] Looking for staff/instructors/other roles for Eorzea Garden - Balerion - 02-22-2017

Just signed on as an instructor, and took a tour today. This group is very down to earth, and I'm looking forward to the great roleplay opportunities. Here's a little tour of Eorzea Garden!
Show Content

Classroom
[Image: eUBsbg3.png]
Cafeteria/Garden Festival Hall
[Image: 9E8xHn4.png]
[Image: P95Wi8l.png]
Triple Triad Lounge
[Image: PHirZdC.png]
Sauna
[Image: 9StZxmx.png]
Dormitories
[Image: EX8temb.png]