Hydaelyn Role-Players
Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions (/showthread.php?tid=1846)

Pages: 1 2 3

Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Caeryn - 04-04-2013

Hello Everyone!  I'm Selene Artemis.  Most of you might not know me (I keep a low profile on here) but I draw stuff.  FOR A LIVING!  But also for fun.

I've decided to come out of my hidey-hole to open myself up for commissions from you fine folks.

I've got a wide range of styles and options available, and nothing is too big of a challenge for me to at least attempt at rendering.  Here's a smattering of some of the "preset" options I'm making available:

Show Content

So yes, lots of options.

I also have access to things like large-format printing capabilities, so with proper preparation you could conceivably have a giant piece for a wall or whatnot, like so.

Show Content

I work fast, and I work efficiently.  Since all pieces are custom, it's hard for me to really put a price on what something will cost until we've discussed it.  Prices will vary based on the complexity of the piece and the amount of time I think it's going to take.  Animation, for example, is extremely time consuming and takes a lot of trial and error to perfect.  I also like to try new things, with mixed results.  If you're willing to let me use you as a guinea pig for some new technique or style and I'm not sure what the results will be like, I'm sure we can work out a deal as well.

I'm good at sending WIPs, and I also stream most everything I do, so you can watch me do the art in REAL TIME on my livestream, so that will help you get exactly what you want.  At the moment, I only accept PayPal and Gil.  Payment isn't required for me to begin work, but you don't get the finished piece until the balance is met.  You'll still get WIPs and other things to ensure that the piece meets your satisfaction.

I'm a really busy person, with a demanding day job and a lot going on IC and OOC, so for my own sanity there will only ever be a few slots open for commissions.  Things will be very much first-come, first serve, so check back frequently if my slots are full - they might clear out and you'll miss your chance!

Feel free to PM me with an idea or a concept.  For best and fast results though, contact me through this PM system here.  Please have an idea already in mind, and use one of the art styles above as a reference point when requesting a quote.:

COMISSION LIST
1. Sastra!!!
2. Space Available!!!
3. Space Available!!!
4. Space Available!!!

COMPLETED PIECES
1.Eva Ianeira - Top Secret
2. Manari Onai - Portrait
3. Garaf - D&D Commission
4. Deirdre Ta'ea - GIF
5. Eva Ianeira - Tavern
6. Crawa - Akira Parody
7. Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa - Action Bard
8. Titor Jaraba - 4 Busts
9. N'Taeyl Yhash - Depression Sketch
10. Taiga Jakkya - Action Bard

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Caeryn - 04-12-2013

First commission piece done, miss Eva Ianeira in a sexy spa scene.

[Image: RMDDFs4.jpg]

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Caeryn - 04-16-2013

Commish #2, Manari Onai being a total badass in the Twelveswood.

[Image: VrnCyqZ.jpg]

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Caeryn - 05-10-2013

GIF commission for Deirdre Ta'ea.  I've been asked to keep my third one from Garaf under wrap for a week or to until he is able to use it for his D&D group's reveal.  I like making animation though.  I'm looking forward to making more.

[Image: dithering-on.gif]

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Weffrey - 05-10-2013

Amazing artwork!

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Caeryn - 05-23-2013

A commission I did for a member of our community for his D&D group.  This was hella fun to do, mainly because fire.

[Image: final-01.jpg]

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Arlon - 05-23-2013

Very impressive!

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Caeryn - 05-26-2013

I have no idea why, but all the commissions lately seem to be coming up fire.  Which is seriously not a problem.  Frickin' love it.

[Image: 59lwr7W.jpg]

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Eva - 05-26-2013

This is really awesome Selene! Like the blonde tribunal meeting up or something. Wink
I just love how expressive all three of them are!! It all just makes me miss RPing sooo much. Beta 3 and ARR just can't get here soon enough!!!

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Aysun - 05-26-2013

LOVE.

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Arlon - 05-26-2013

Very nice!

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Caeryn - 02-25-2014

Just a small shameless self-bump to state that commissions are once again open, as well as a few pieces that I've been working on since I started this thread to get the juices flowing.

Show Content

Hooray.

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Rinette - 02-25-2014

Dat tonberry tho... o_o They have never looked more scary.

I love your art! I'm sad I don't have any money to commission you right now.

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Caeryn - 01-01-2015

I'm re-opening commissions.  Been working on new stuff and sketching aimless without a large overarching project for a while.  Prices are down, as well.

New things:

[Image: nK7Eb9r.jpg]

[Image: JpDKqSN.jpg]

RE: Selene the Art-Miss - Commissions - Ilwe'ran - 01-01-2015

Nice ♥ !
Do you do gils commissions ?