Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hito's box of art - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Hito's box of art (/showthread.php?tid=18529)

Pages: 1 2

Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 02-09-2017

Hello everyone!

So I've been sharing my art all around the place over the years now(Tumblr, fA, dA) but never on a forum before and since I am planning to settle here soon, I thought it would be fun to share my artworks here and at the same time, introduce my character to those interested!

[Image: tumblr_okthgjKO8j1uuk1tyo1_540.png]

[Image: tumblr_ol2v36lTjd1uuk1tyo1_540.png]

I'll post more in the future if you guys like them and don't mind me adding more < v <

RE: Hito's box of art - Sophia_Grave - 02-09-2017

Interesting style, sort of reminds me of vanillaware a bit.

RE: Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 02-10-2017

I thought about vanillaware before when I came up with the style but I must say, I very much like the comparison! Thanks! xD

RE: Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 02-23-2017

Heya peeps! Just adding a new drawing to my box here.

[Image: tumblr_olufbiV0aJ1uuk1tyo1_1280.png]

Finished it yesterday for Kaz's wiki page! He sure looks like a good-for-nothing punk, isn't he? ;3

RE: Hito's box of art - Askier - 02-23-2017

-walks, pauses to examine the art as he sips wine, and then nods-

Mmmmm-yeeeeeeesssss- -snobby rich critic voice-

-cough-

Okay enough of that. Lol.

Love the style you have developed. It's delicious and awesome. If you ever do commissions, let me know. Big Grin

RE: Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 02-23-2017

(02-23-2017, 04:24 PM)Askier Wrote: -walks, pauses to examine the art as he sips wine, and then nods-

Mmmmm-yeeeeeeesssss- -snobby rich critic voice-

-cough-

Okay enough of that. Lol.

Love the style you have developed. It's delicious and awesome. If you ever do commissions, let me know. Big Grin

Thank you kindly! I'm still polishing some rough edges but I think I have a decent understanding!

I will inform everyone once I have commissions open. My hands are currently full with other requests and my own personal projects, though. It'll have to be for later.

RE: Hito's box of art - Parvacake - 02-23-2017

I love it! He looks like an awesome punk Big Grin

RE: Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 02-24-2017

(02-23-2017, 09:26 PM)Parvacake Wrote: I love it! He looks like an awesome punk Big Grin

Awwh yeee! He might have an odd choice of clothing but if you pass this odd obsession of his without asking questions, you'll find a pretty cool kid! ;3

RE: Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 02-27-2017

(02-23-2017, 03:57 PM)Hitoshura Wrote: Heya peeps! Just adding a new drawing to my box here.

Finished it yesterday for Kaz's wiki page! He sure looks like a good-for-nothing punk, isn't he? ;3

Fun fact. This artwork was banned from the lodestone for it in combination with the letters ''FU'' were enough to be considered vulgar and warrant of a conduct warning. So essentially, this boy almost got me banned... lol...

RE: Hito's box of art - Askier - 02-27-2017

(02-27-2017, 04:06 PM)Hitoshura Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 03:57 PM)Hitoshura Wrote: Heya peeps! Just adding a new drawing to my box here.

Fun fact. This artwork was banned from the lodestone for it in combination with the letters ''FU'' were enough to be considered vulgar and warrant of a conduct warning. So essentially, this boy almost got me banned... lol...

-High Fives-

Atta boi!

RE: Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 04-21-2017

It's about time I drew my boy again! Been so busy with work lately and if not busy with work, busy with roleplaying~ ;3

Here is my gay ass punk Kaz with his usual grin![Image: tumblr_oor13xEf6t1uuk1tyo1_540.png]

RE: Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 04-25-2017

New sketch headshot of FF14! This is Kaz’s dark knight teacher and friend, S’imba Tia!

[Image: tumblr_oozcjrcUsY1uuk1tyo1_1280.png]

RE: Hito's box of art - Hitoshura - 04-26-2017

Yet another kitty I RP with. Qih’li is another of Kaz’s few friends and amongst them, he’s actually the most peaceful. At least as far as I know. What he does in his personal time is another story.

[Image: tumblr_op1iajoqo81uuk1tyo1_540.png]

RE: Hito's box of art - Alyria Winchester - 04-27-2017

I absolutely love your style and the personality you give your characters in the sketches. 10/10 if you ever accept commissions would want one of my character.

RE: Hito's box of art - Bishido - 04-28-2017

(04-27-2017, 10:08 PM)Alyria Winchester Wrote: I absolutely love your style and the personality you give your characters in the sketches. 10/10 if you ever accept commissions would want one of my character.

I absolutely second this. From the moment Kaz first posted here on the RPC I remember telling them their artwork was really neat and unique. Definitely would commish something for my own punk-catte Khaz.