Hydaelyn Role-Players
High Society <Royal> [Mateus] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: High Society <Royal> [Mateus] (/showthread.php?tid=18623)

High Society <Royal> [Mateus] - Blair - 02-22-2017

<Royal> High Society is recruiting adventurers to join our Free Company. We are based in La Noscea but have members from all around Eorzea and beyond. Founded after the armada landed in La Noscea generations ago. We have forged a life for ourselves here and we live a good life surrounded by friends and good times. But there has also been troubling times in Eorzea. Our Heroes must once again take up arms to drive back the Garleans. We have a strong  group of Knights ,Mages, and Adventures. Backed up by skilled Artisans.

We often hang out in the Mist at our Ocean side estate. The mansion has a few themed rooms. Then there are our private dwellings. If this interests you. Feel free to apply or even make an alt to try it out. Many tend to like it here after they join. Lots of the members like to rp or have rp elements with their characters. But we also have regular players who wouldn't consider themselves rpers. Some people just have no idea it exists until they are exposed to it. But often join in along with the fun.

A friendly, helpful FC that has a bit of everything. We have worked hard to grow its community over the years. Some interesting and wonderful people here. Thanks for reading and hope you consider being a part of our group.

Either apply to join or ask a member of the fc about us and joining.

Some of the contacts in game:
Blair Crosszeria

Location of FC Manor: Mist - Ward 7 - Plot 35 You are welcome to hang out in the house, yard, beach, and the market board we have claimed Tongue

RE: <Royal> High Society (Mateus) - Blair - 05-20-2017

Recruiting all types of players still. If you are moving or want to make an alt to try it out. You and your friends are more then welcome.

RE: <Royal> High Society (Mateus) - Vexander - 05-20-2017

(05-20-2017, 12:14 AM)Blair Wrote: Recruiting all types of players still. If you are moving or want to make an alt to try it out. You and your friends are more then welcome.
Interesting! Glad to see more FCs on Mateus starting to appear. Out of curiosity, what Ward/Plot is the FC located at? My character recently acquired a home in the Mist, so I'd at least like to be able to visit.

RE: <Royal> High Society (Mateus) - Blair - 05-20-2017

(05-20-2017, 06:37 AM)Vexander Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 12:14 AM)Blair Wrote: Recruiting all types of players still. If you are moving or want to make an alt to try it out. You and your friends are more then welcome.
Interesting! Glad to see more FCs on Mateus starting to appear. Out of curiosity, what Ward/Plot is the FC located at? My character recently acquired a home in the Mist, so I'd at least like to be able to visit.
Well the fc has been around since 2014. Its just this forum post was deleted as i had only edited it instead of bumped it. But I got it back up now. I edited the first post to include the location of the Manor. its in Mist - Ward 7 - Plot 35. Welcome to come hang out. Thanks for the interest Big Grin

RE: <Royal> High Society (Mateus) - Kang - 07-03-2017

Hi there! I'm new to Mateus and would be interested in joining, along with two other friends. But I was hoping to ask a few questions first. Is there anyone that can I send a message to? Or should I just post them here?

RE: <Royal> High Society (Mateus) - Blair - 07-10-2017

(07-03-2017, 04:28 AM)Kang Wrote: Hi there! I'm new to Mateus and would be interested in joining, along with two other friends. But I was hoping to ask a few questions first. Is there anyone that can I send a message to? Or should I just post them here?
Yeah message me or here but probably best to just find me on the game.