Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Sweet little Hyur looking for more than friends - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Sweet little Hyur looking for more than friends (/showthread.php?tid=18777)

Sweet little Hyur looking for more than friends - Iria - 03-07-2017

Iria's also still looking for more friends!  That's plain to see.

[Image: tumblr_olyxxbwqZp1v1bv3io1_250.png]

However, she's also lacking in her love life too.  She prefers Elezen, but she's not picky (and she's hetero).

Also, friends-wise, she needs people to hang out with for tea parties!

[Image: tumblr_om9fjro5XN1v1bv3io1_1280.png]

Some little tidbits about the little arcanist:

She loves the beach.
She loves mapping stars.
She loves nighttime on the beach.
She loves tea and just being able to talk about life.
She loves to read, and would love a lap to cuddle in to read.

[Image: tumblr_ombkc8pqIN1v1bv3io2_540.png]

RE: Sweet little Hyur looking for more than friends - Amnesic - 03-07-2017

I'm not sure if you're into forum RP, but I do have a selection of characters that might fit along with yours. None of them are Elezen, but two of them could make for some nice non-romantically girlfriends, and the guy could make a nice scholar friend.

Fe'lanah, Miqo'te: She's basically a goofy late adolescent Miqo'te who lost a very large portion of her memory and just goes around surviving the wilderness. She likes stars in the night sky (sleeps under them most nights) and despite being a loner, she loves to talk about anything really. She can't really read as result of her memory, but she does like to hear others read.

The Duke Rhett, Midlander: He's basically a fair haired, tall, insanely rich aristocrat who shows interest in a lot of things and has a very extensive knowledge in different languages and alchemy. He's a literature collector and a tea connoisseur. He talks around in disguise a lot and throws the occasional party if that's anything Iria is interested in. Although, he ignores romantic advances from either gender and he hasn't shown any interest in letting them not be ignored, so it'll be hard down that route. Friends would be easier here.

Myrrh Redleaf, Midlander: (I don't have her information up right now, I'm working on it.) Myrrh is actually, in most cases, a sweet acting Midlander Hyur girl of sixteen whose hobbies seem to be trying to learn to hunt on her own. She basically has no friends because of a...bad habit that tends to show itself once she hangs around someone for too long under the wrong circumstances. She's in serious need of an actual role model or just a good friend.

(Just so you know, both Rhett and Myrrh have darker backstories/stories while Fe'lanah is generally more lighthearted with a melancholy undertone.)

Just let me know if you want to start up anything with Iria and one of my characters, I'm pretty open. I'm working on an open IC ball that I may set up for Rhett if you're interested.

Er, otherwise, I can't really help much. Good luck to you, though!

RE: Sweet little Hyur looking for more than friends - Lan Darklyn - 03-07-2017

A wonderful event that Iria might enjoy, especially because she is a lover of tea is the Rendezvous Host Club that opens once a month. I guarantee that you will have a great time at this event and meet lots of very awesome people. I myself am a part of the group on one of my characters Naoh'a.

Here is the ad from last months opening Host Club Feb , the March ad has not been posted yet but keep an eye out for it. If you have any questions at all about this event feel free to shoot me a PM here.

RE: Sweet little Hyur looking for more than friends - Deahfel - 03-07-2017

Hey Iria,

If you are looking for more friends I would be glad to have you meet up with Deahfel and see how they get on. She is pretty easy to get along with and enjoys making new friends especially if you are looking for someone to go to social events with. She keeps pretty busy with her work and training so it can be nice when she has down time to RP the finer things. You can check out her wiki in my signature and let me know if you want to meet up!

Btw I love that hair color combination!

RE: Sweet little Hyur looking for more than friends - RiniKett - 03-07-2017

Sent a PM.

: ) Rini is always open to meet new people! Big Grin

RE: Sweet little Hyur looking for more than friends - Iria - 03-07-2017

Guys, thanks for the fantastic responses!

I really appreciate it all!  I got some messages that I'll be replying to soon, and as for forum RP, I wouldn't mind it in the least.  Smile

Thank you all so much and I'll be getting back with you all shortly.

(03-07-2017, 12:26 PM)Deahfel Wrote: Hey Iria,

If you are looking for more friends I would be glad to have you meet up with Deahfel and see how they get on. She is pretty easy to get along with and enjoys making new friends especially if you are looking for someone to go to social events with. She keeps pretty busy with her work and training so it can be nice when she has down time to RP the finer things. You can check out her wiki in my signature and let me know if you want to meet up!

Btw I love that hair color combination!

Thanks so much for the compliment!
She's redheaded but LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVES blue.

I think that's why she gets along so well being raised and living by the ocean.  Smile  Limsa is her home and she couldn't imagine being anywhere else.  <3

(03-07-2017, 12:15 PM)Lan Darklyn Wrote: A wonderful event that Iria might enjoy, especially because she is a lover of tea is the Rendezvous Host Club that opens once a month. I guarantee that you will have a great time at this event and meet lots of very awesome people. I myself am a part of the group on one of my characters Naoh'a.

Here is the ad from last months opening Host Club Feb , the March ad has not been posted yet but keep an eye out for it. If you have any questions at all about this event feel free to shoot me a PM here.

This sounds super amazing and I can't wait to attend that. 

Is this listed on the Balmung Calendar?  Found here.

(03-07-2017, 07:48 AM)Amnesic Wrote: I'm not sure if you're into forum RP, but I do have a selection of characters that might fit along with yours. None of them are Elezen, but two of them could make for some nice non-romantically girlfriends, and the guy could make a nice scholar friend.

Fe'lanah, Miqo'te: She's basically a goofy late adolescent Miqo'te who lost a very large portion of her memory and just goes around surviving the wilderness. She likes stars in the night sky (sleeps under them most nights) and despite being a loner, she loves to talk about anything really. She can't really read as result of her memory, but she does like to hear others read.

The Duke Rhett, Midlander: He's basically a fair haired, tall, insanely rich aristocrat who shows interest in a lot of things and has a very extensive knowledge in different languages and alchemy. He's a literature collector and a tea connoisseur. He talks around in disguise a lot and throws the occasional party if that's anything Iria is interested in. Although, he ignores romantic advances from either gender and he hasn't shown any interest in letting them not be ignored, so it'll be hard down that route. Friends would be easier here.

Myrrh Redleaf, Midlander: (I don't have her information up right now, I'm working on it.) Myrrh is actually, in most cases, a sweet acting Midlander Hyur girl of sixteen whose hobbies seem to be trying to learn to hunt on her own. She basically has no friends because of a...bad habit that tends to show itself once she hangs around someone for too long under the wrong circumstances. She's in serious need of an actual role model or just a good friend.

(Just so you know, both Rhett and Myrrh have darker backstories/stories while Fe'lanah is generally more lighthearted with a melancholy undertone.)

Just let me know if you want to start up anything with Iria and one of my characters, I'm pretty open. I'm working on an open IC ball that I may set up for Rhett if you're interested.

Er, otherwise, I can't really help much. Good luck to you, though!

They all sound phenomenal and a total pleasure to get to know.  Smile

Forum RP is wonderful and I really do enjoy it.  I'll definitely be hitting you up soon in PM if you don't mind.

RE: Sweet little Hyur looking for more than friends - Amnesic - 03-07-2017

(03-07-2017, 06:38 PM)Iria Wrote:
Show Content

They all sound phenomenal and a total pleasure to get to know.  Smile

Forum RP is wonderful and I really do enjoy it.  I'll definitely be hitting you up soon in PM if you don't mind.

I don't mind at all, send away! Big Grin

RE: Sweet little Hyur looking for more than friends - Nyx Fairclough - 03-07-2017

Hello friend!

My character, Nyx is also an arcanist! It could be possible that maybe they have known each other? Or could get to know each other! I'd be up for a lot of plotting if you want! Smile

I also wanted to add my Discord and in-game name.  Smile

Iria#9848 for Discord

Iria Nicholaides is my in-game name.  <3

(03-07-2017, 07:06 PM)Nyx Fairclough Wrote: Hello friend!

My character, Nyx is also an arcanist! It could be possible that maybe they have known each other? Or could get to know each other! I'd be up for a lot of plotting if you want! Smile

I ADORE pre-made friendships!  It really helps give me something to build on.  I just included my Discord and in-game name info above!

RE: Sweet little Hyur looking for more than friends - Lan Darklyn - 03-08-2017

(03-07-2017, 06:37 PM)Iria Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 12:15 PM)Lan Darklyn Wrote: A wonderful event that Iria might enjoy, especially because she is a lover of tea is the Rendezvous Host Club that opens once a month. I guarantee that you will have a great time at this event and meet lots of very awesome people. I myself am a part of the group on one of my characters Naoh'a.

It is not on the calendar yet because we alternate days. Last month it was on the last Saturday of the month so this month it will be the last Sunday. One of our officers will be tossing it up on the RPC soon though.

On another note I noticed your character is pretty well educated, my guy Naoh'a only learned to read a year ago(yes he was raised in a cave..) but he consumes books like crazy so maybe he can see out Iria for some more education. I'm glad you are getting such a huge response on here!

RE: Sweet little Hyur looking for more than friends - Iria - 03-08-2017

(03-08-2017, 12:54 AM)Lan Darklyn Wrote:
(03-07-2017, 06:37 PM)Iria Wrote:

It is not on the calendar yet because we alternate days. Last month it was on the last Saturday of the month so this month it will be the last Sunday. One of our officers will be tossing it up on the RPC soon though.

On another note I noticed your character is pretty well educated, my guy Naoh'a only learned to read a year ago(yes he was raised in a cave..) but he consumes books like crazy so maybe he can see out Iria for some more education. I'm glad you are getting such a huge response on here!

Iria would be more than happy to have a reading buddy and learn more about him.  Feel free to message me to set that up!