Hydaelyn Role-Players
RPC Census, Part V (Romance--CLOSED) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: RP Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: RPC Census, Part V (Romance--CLOSED) (/showthread.php?tid=1879)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: RPC Census, Part V (Romance) - Luka Paluka - 04-20-2013

Whee! Time to get started on these forums, I think! I had to think this over for quite a while, but I finally settled on pansexual. 
The reason for this is the plan is for Luka to be a rather young Lalafell, and (despite his size!) I feel like his attraction could honestly be to any race and gender - which I admit may be rather amusing at times, but I am planning for him to develop as a character that would focus far more on personality and attitude. 

We'll see, though! This could always change. Big Grin

RE: RPC Census, Part V (Romance) - Kassandra Dawn - 04-20-2013

Kass is Heterosexual.  Prior to ARR she was just super naive and would have had no clue if another female was hitting on her.

RE: RPC Census, Part V (Romance) - Lren - 04-20-2013

Lren would be heterosexual, finding romance to be one of those 'Yeah, it would be nice to have but, there are more pressing matters to attend to.'

RE: RPC Census, Part V (Romance) - Rhostel - 04-21-2013

Rhos is Demisexual, functionally Asexual. While she's capable of a romantic relationship, and has an occasional little crush, it's not something she spends much thought on. If something were to happen, her preferences run to the Bisexual; gender is important because she finds different traits appealing in men and women. She likes strong, rugged Alpha-males (who she can arm-wrestle), and soft, elegant, feminine women (who she can protect). Either way, she'd need a warm, friendly, empathetic sort.

Nahct is absolutely Pansexual, being attracted to all sorts of sexy people regardless of where they are in the gender spectrum. She's also chaste, because she won't risk her fortune and social standing for pleasure. While she's entertained suitors (no euphemisms here) she's careful not to get enamoured of any. Most are obvious in how they think that her father's treachery makes her vulnerable, so they can marry into her wealth without bringing any real benefit to her. The rest? They're just less obvious. So for now, she's going to rebuild her company to prove her personal worth, so that she can find a mutually beneficial marriage. True love will come from rising profits.

RE: RPC Census, Part V (Romance) - JaydenMoon - 04-26-2013

err hmmmm just wanted to say single lalafell beauty looking for hotty totty male lalafell Wink

RE: RPC Census, Part V (Romance) - Folken - 04-26-2013

Bit late on responding to this, though I voted early on. Thought I'd at least throw in my mumbo-jumbo. 

For all intents and purposes Ship is heterosexual. Though he's rebellious and a bit of a free spirit, generally willing to try anything once (If enough alcohol is involved most likely) Still, his pervy and lecherous facade usually finds him chasing after women far outside of his league, in multiple ways, be it class or physical differences. His success in these endeavors is usually pretty low however, but not for lack of trying.

RE: RPC Census, Part V (Romance) - Rhio - 04-26-2013

(04-26-2013, 04:30 AM)Shippuu Wrote: His success in these endeavors is usually pretty low however, but not for lack of trying.

He should invite more of the ladies to the gun show.

Ladies love guns.

RE: RPC Census, Part V (Romance) - Kerr - 04-27-2013

(04-26-2013, 04:30 AM)Shippuu Wrote: Though he's rebellious and a bit of a free spirit, generally willing to try anything once (If enough alcohol is involved most likely)

:3 orly?