Hydaelyn Role-Players
Despondent Xaela in need of a kind soul. - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Despondent Xaela in need of a kind soul. (/showthread.php?tid=18908)

Despondent Xaela in need of a kind soul. - ZOMGodzilla - 03-20-2017

As a result of a series of unfortunate events, my poor Xaela has fallen on dark times emotionally. This, coupled with her already shy nature, has made it hard to find an organic way to get her back towards social situations of her own volition. For this reason I think a stranger would prove the best medium with which to brighten her spirits.

I'm looking for a kind/friendly character to roleplay with; someone passing by who can make friends with or otherwise set Najila on the right course.

Check out her RPC entry in my signature below for details on the character!
Apologies in advance for possibly late replies on the weekdays. Work schedule is killer.
Tonberry

RE: Despondent Xaela in need of a kind soul. - Kiki Carson - 03-20-2017

(03-20-2017, 10:36 PM)ZOMGodzilla Wrote: As a result of a series of unfortunate events, my poor Xaela has fallen on dark times emotionally. This, coupled with her already shy nature, has made it hard to find an organic way to get her back towards social situations of her own volition. For this reason I think a stranger would prove the best medium with which to brighten her spirits.

I'm looking for a kind/friendly character to roleplay with; someone passing by who can make friends with or otherwise set Najila on the right course.

Check out her RPC entry in my signature below for details on the character!
Apologies in advance for possibly late replies on the weekdays. Work schedule is killer.
Tonberry

If she's looking for positivity and outgoingness to offset her shyness, my girl Katrilia is perfect! If you're interested in them meeting up, shoot me a message!

RE: Despondent Xaela in need of a kind soul. - SafetyGoggles - 03-21-2017

My character Sayuri is also a singer, who can play the violin and piano, and would love to meet other musicians!

RE: Despondent Xaela in need of a kind soul. - lyrax123 - 03-21-2017

If you want an energetic, pun loving, outgoing miqo'te as a friend, then my character Naomi Kett can help! You can find me here or on Discord at Amanda#7359!

RE: Despondent Xaela in need of a kind soul. - Deahfel - 03-21-2017

It sounds like Deahfel would be a good fit for the role you are looking for. She is a positive and driven person. She is a good listener and has worked with people who are on a path to redemption before. Let me know if you are interested and we can set up a meet up!

RE: Despondent Xaela in need of a kind soul. - Gegenji - 03-21-2017

If you want just generally friendly and open, you can't go too wrong with Chachan. He loves having friends. And his girlfriend is pretty friendly too, so that's like a 2-for-1 package right there! Thumbsup

RE: Despondent Xaela in need of a kind soul. - PSDuckie - 03-21-2017

Tyll'a has been in a similar situation, so he knows what Najila's going through.  Maybe it would help her if the two met?

RE: Despondent Xaela in need of a kind soul. - CrimsonMars - 03-21-2017

I'd be happy to have Chiyo possibly brighten her spirits if Najila wouldn't mind her slightly assertive personally. Tongue