Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Disbanded] Intermission - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Linkshell Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+---- Forum: Chronicles (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [Disbanded] Intermission (/showthread.php?tid=1902)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Intermission - Shae'ra - 08-26-2013

(08-24-2013, 08:43 PM)Niklaus Lucin Wrote: If anyone needs in to "Intermission2" let me know in-game Smile

I would love to be added, though, seems it's sad I cannot mail people who are not my friends, was going to mail you my interest. Nor can I add offline players. Will have to try to catch you another time to join in.

RE: Intermission - CalemvirLucin - 08-26-2013

In response to those who need an invite to Intermission 2 I will be on tonight 11:30pm EST to about 6AM EST (8/27). If not I will also be on tomorrow (8/27) at 7PM EST till pretty much 6AM EST ;P

And just so you know i'm not a crack head i'm on Hawaii time which is 6 hours before that :3

RE: Intermission - AsheRayne - 08-28-2013

(08-26-2013, 06:44 PM)Niklaus Lucin Wrote: In response to those who need an invite to Intermission 2 I will be on tonight 11:30pm EST to about 6AM EST (8/27). If not I will also be on tomorrow (8/27) at 7PM EST till pretty much 6AM EST ;P

And just so you know i'm not a crack head i'm on Hawaii time which is 6 hours before that :3
I would love an invite for both myself Starwind Meladon and my fiance, Cypher Meladon. however, we're plagued by the login issues.  So mayhap you can keep an eye out for us?

RE: Intermission - TheLastCandle - 08-29-2013

Playtime has been limited, but going to get in touch with someone ASAP about a pearl. Smile

RE: Intermission - Yuyushuu Yusha - 08-29-2013

I'm on quite a lot, and looking to get into RP once I've leveled up a little bit more~ I'd love an invite to this to find people to talk with and RP with. :3 if you could spare an invite for "Yuyushuu Yusha" that would be awesome~

RE: Intermission - AsheRayne - 08-29-2013

I'm on right now, Starwind Meladon, hoping for a pearl invite :-)

RE: Intermission - CalemvirLucin - 08-30-2013

Someones gonna have to make a Intermission 3 soon lmao! I'm pretty sure 2 is reaching its limit. Tongue

RE: Intermission - Shae'ra - 08-31-2013

For those who are trying to get into Intermission 2, a list was posted on another thread of people to get a hold of to join:

(08-30-2013, 02:07 PM)LiadansWhisper Wrote: Xenedra Ambreaus
Kassandra Dawn
Ayusun Demiir
Rakka'li Kuhn
Rakka'sae Kuhn
Gospel Gestalt
Tyriont Gaidal
Rhostel Evenhand
Yssen Van
Penelope Rundall
Niklaus Lucin

Though, as mentioned above, it is about at its limit. A third one might have to be created with envoys who are willing to be in two, if not all three, to relay messages across the Intermission LS's if need be. I am newly a part of the second intermission, however, I am online very often. If desired, I can be one to relay messages across them (second and third versions) and offer my aid.

RE: Intermission - Arianne Beaudonet - 08-31-2013

I'd love to get in touch with other Balmung roleplayers. I'm on most days and would love to get in touch with someone for an invite. I have been watching for a few of those people listed, but I seem to keep missing them. I'm usually on Arielle Beaudonet if someone happens to catch me before I catch them. Laugh

RE: Intermission - Mimiru - 09-01-2013

If there's still room, I'd love to get an invite to this if I don't catch someone else first.

RE: Intermission - btcorrad - 09-01-2013

I, too, would be interested - if there's still LS room. I probably won't be online next until near 1030PST tonight (9/1/13)

Solomon Kane

RE: Intermission - Cato - 09-01-2013

If there's room I'd appreciate an invitation as well!

RE: Intermission - Roda - 09-02-2013

^Same. :o

RE: Intermission - Shae'ra - 09-02-2013

Intermission 2 has been filled as of today and Xenedra Ambreaus has created Intermission 3.

For those who wish to join Intermission 3, Please read:
When you are able to get in game, contact one of the following people for an invite:
  • Xenedra Ambreaus
  • Kyma Thauvma
  • Darien Cadell
  • Nahv'ir Raih
Do note: you will need to send us a /tell in game rather than asking for an invite here. It is much easier for each member to try to contact one of us than it is to have a list of people for us to try to randomly send a tell to until we can invite. We are unable to send invites to offline people as we must add you to our friendslist to send you a pearl. (Pearl allows use of Linkshell)

RE: Intermission - Nimarhie - 09-07-2013

Too bad LS's can't be account-wide... I want Masikha to be in Intermission 2 where my main is. >.> lol