Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Finding many of da connections would be totes amazing! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] Finding many of da connections would be totes amazing! (/showthread.php?tid=19273)

Finding many of da connections would be totes amazing! - TrueGota - 05-01-2017

Yitani Arulaq, the woman who this is about, already has a few friends but there is always the opportunity for more and/or different connections - like a story she stumbles into or maybe someone who can grant her the job she is looking for.
[Image: zz7meeqf.jpg]
Yitani can be a bit dumb and naive sometimes but this also makes her kinda cute. She is in high spirits most of the time and really likes to listen in on other people's conversations in the Quicksand (that's not eavesdropping her eyes) and to watch them - or just talk to them herself. People that hate the ones that seem happy a lot of the time should better not come near her - she can be pretty loud and is sometimes a bit TOO excited, especially when she learns something new. She doesn't know a lot about the world, after all.

The woman herself hails from the Arulaq tribe which was thought to be extinct for 200 years until they were rediscovered recently. This (probably) means they were quite isolated and know nothing about the outside world which is why Yitani is so clueless about a lot of things and why she doesn't understand sayings and the like (her being a bit dumb comes from that).
Her mother, who belonged to the Kha tribe before she found the Arulaqs (before they were rediscovered by the world), was not allowed to leave after finding them so that she couldn't tell others about them. She was something like a glamour prisoner who was treated well enough but still wasn't allowed to leave. A lot of things changed for her, though, when she met the man that would become her husband and Yitani's father. The rest is history (and pretty soapy).

Yitani's mother was the one who told her about the rest of the world and teached her things like the language and writing. This also sparked her huge interest in the world and was the reason why she left the tribe, as careless as that seems.
She is often around her sister Atrani but also her own person (all the friends she made until now she made completely alone) and has her own life.

Connections that could work:
  • Anyone who likes someone like her can work as a friend - she is pretty social
  • She is starting her own hostess club with someone - so, someone who talks and entertains customers but without dirty stuff. No kissing, sleeping or anything like that (she is pretty innocent), only completely harmless things, especially talking and listening or eating or playing together.
    If you are interested in joining later, just ask me PM
  • A storyline she can be part of. I'm not sure I could pull off a whole story with continuation and stuff myself but I would totally be willing to be part of one. Doesn't matter if as one of the more important or minor characters (I will only play her as her, though)
  • If you have a certain idea yourself, don't be afraid to ask, especially if you need someone for something. I'm pretty flexible with her

RE: Finding many of da connections would be totes amazing! - Algun - 05-02-2017

Yitani is always welcome to drop by the Bairon encampment. Message Algun Bairon or Maral Oronir in-game if you are interested to arrange some tribal RP.Laugh

RE: Finding many of da connections would be totes amazing! - TrueGota - 05-03-2017

(05-02-2017, 11:10 PM)Algun Wrote: Yitani is always welcome to drop by the Bairon encampment. Message Algun Bairon or Maral Oronir in-game if you are interested to arrange some tribal RP.Laugh
Thanks but what is tribal RP?

RE: Finding many of da connections would be totes amazing! - Algun - 05-03-2017

(05-03-2017, 12:54 AM)TrueGota Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 11:10 PM)Algun Wrote: Yitani is always welcome to drop by the Bairon encampment. Message Algun Bairon or Maral Oronir in-game if you are interested to arrange some tribal RP.Laugh

RP with traditional Xaela tribe, talking about tribe life and all things related to it. The Bairon life in a traditional Xaela encampment.

tldr; if you are seeking lots of Xaela gathering in one place together, you can visit one of the tribe encampment.

RE: Finding many of da connections would be totes amazing! - TrueGota - 05-03-2017

(05-03-2017, 11:47 PM)Algun Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 12:54 AM)TrueGota Wrote:

RP with traditional Xaela tribe, talking about tribe life and all things related to it. The Bairon life in a traditional Xaela encampment.

tldr; if you are seeking lots of Xaela gathering in one place together, you can visit one of the tribe encampment.
Ah, I see but I'm not sure if she would feel at home there. Her tribe is pretty different from the other ones and she doesn't know much if anything about them, after all.