Hydaelyn Role-Players
Hi there new to Balmung! Seeking romantic roleplay! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Hi there new to Balmung! Seeking romantic roleplay! (/showthread.php?tid=19350)

Hi there new to Balmung! Seeking romantic roleplay! - Hiyori Misa - 05-11-2017

Hello there! I'm new to the forums as well as to the server of Balmung. I'm interested in finding a character that could develop a romantic plot with my character which would give the end result of an eternal bond but before we even jump into that hub bub we've got a story about yori!

Hiyori Misa was born to a warm and happy family, as stories like this go she became separated by them. Only 10 years old and abducted from a field in eorzea. She was taken as a barter for her parents not being able to pay their share on the land. So they sold her. One day she broke free..
A scared little girl she ran off and tried to find hiding spaces amongst nature and to avoid the cities. She went once and never would return alone again the things men like to do to pretty little girls gives her a heartless disposition, after so much abuse and so many bad things falling upon her she decided to outlet this rage and hatred to mercenary work. She has just arrived in Eorzea on a job but is looking from the last hopeful part of a broken heart to stay.

So there is a little back story. I look forward to finding someone to share the creative process with. Male or female characters I don't mind at all. Only thing I ask is OOC for us to just good friends. I am a married lass Smile but if anyone is interested at all message me here or in game Hiyori Misa; Server:Balmung

RE: Hi there new to Balmung! Seeking romantic roleplay! - Lydia Lightfoot - 05-11-2017

I could be off a bit, but I think the calamity was only about seven years or so ago... She fixed that part. Big Grin

Good luck, though. The toughest thing will be connecting with another player whose available free time will overlap substantially with yours (there's little point in a romantic RP story with a friend who's never able to RP with you, after all). It might benefit your search if you mention what time zone you're in, and what times of day (and days of the week) you typically are available.

RE: Hi there new to Balmung! Seeking romantic roleplay! - Hiyori Misa - 05-11-2017

(05-11-2017, 10:00 PM)Lydia Lightfoot Wrote: I could be off a bit, but I think the calamity was only about seven years or so ago...

Good luck, though. The toughest thing will be connecting with another player whose available free time will overlap substantially with yours (there's little point in a romantic RP story with a friend who's never able to RP with you, after all). It might benefit your search if you mention what time zone you're in, and what times of day (and days of the week) you typically are available.

Thanks for the help Lydia and ahh that is quite embarrassing. I'm still a bit new to the game and have some initial confusion on the calamity I'm rewatching the movies now to gain a better understanding but thank you for pointing that out Smile

I'm on EST and currently have roleplay time from 11 am to 8 pm I can dedicate a few hours each day.

RE: Hi there new to Balmung! Seeking romantic roleplay! - PSDuckie - 05-12-2017

Tyll'a is also a Miqo'te who left the cities to live in the wilds, even though he doesn't live in the wilds anymore.  Once he recovers from the injuries he took in the last RP, I'd definitely be interested in having Tyll'a and Hiyori meet.

RE: Hi there new to Balmung! Seeking romantic roleplay! - Hiyori Misa - 05-12-2017

(05-12-2017, 12:53 AM)PSDuckie Wrote: Tyll'a is also a Miqo'te who left the cities to live in the wilds, even though he doesn't live in the wilds anymore.  Once he recovers from the injuries he took in the last RP, I'd definitely be interested in having Tyll'a and Hiyori meet.

Absolutely private message me please!