Hydaelyn Role-Players
Free digital wips - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Free digital wips (/showthread.php?tid=19729)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Free digital wips - Siha - 11-05-2017

Oh my goodness dear, the last thing you should worry about is anyone being angry with you for taking any sort of time. I read your update and let me just say that I extend my sincerest condolences. I am so sorry that happened to you and all I want from you is for you to take all the time you need to feel better. I don't think anyone would ever hold it against you for needing your space, if it's too much don't you even worry about mine. *Hugs*

RE: Free digital wips - Casanova Sandwich - 11-05-2017

I've been peeking at this thread for a while now so I figured I'd like to join in, though reading your update, I have to add; I'm terribly sorry you had to go through watching your father suffer and be in such pain like that, and for your loss. You have my sincerest condolences! Like Siha said, you really don't have to apologize for anything. You take as much time as you need. If somebody gets demanding, that's on them for being greedy and inconsiderate. It has nothing to do with you.

In fact, you don't even have to draw him, but here's an image of my half-Elezen, half-Hyur (offering a reassuring smile; "things are tough right now, but you'll make it through this, I promise!") I hope the lighting is good enough here! Not too blurry, not too blaring!

https://imgur.com/a/DIIRT

PS; I like how the URL calls him "dirt" LOL

RE: Free digital wips - Taisie - 11-12-2017

(11-05-2017, 09:23 PM)Siha Wrote: Oh my goodness dear, the last thing you should worry about is anyone being angry with you for taking any sort of time. I read your update and let me just say that I extend my sincerest condolences. I am so sorry that happened to you and all I want from you is for you to take all the time you need to feel better. I don't think anyone would ever hold it against you for needing your space, if it's too much don't you even worry about mine. *Hugs*

Thank you so much. I really appreciate what you wrote me. 

Well, it took a few days, but I have finished the sketch. It's a very straight forward head shot. I've attached a photo of it. Once it's colored I'll send you an update. I actually had a hard time drawing her because she looks very intelligent, but also the kind of person who is very calm and sweet. So, it was a bit of a struggle to bring out the right qualities. I hope I was able to, and if you see anything off then let me know in a message. I went with a more anime/manga style for her sketch. I think it will turn out well once colored. I hope you like it.

also. I'll fix that eye, it's a little smaller than the other, and I just noticed. I'll have that fixed before it's colored.

RE: Free digital wips - Taisie - 11-12-2017

(11-05-2017, 10:17 PM)Casanova Sandwich Wrote: I've been peeking at this thread for a while now so I figured I'd like to join in, though reading your update, I have to add; I'm terribly sorry you had to go through watching your father suffer and be in such pain like that, and for your loss. You have my sincerest condolences! Like Siha said, you really don't have to apologize for anything. You take as much time as you need. If somebody gets demanding, that's on them for being greedy and inconsiderate. It has nothing to do with you.

In fact, you don't even have to draw him, but here's an image of my half-Elezen, half-Hyur (offering a reassuring smile; "things are tough right now, but you'll make it through this, I promise!") I hope the lighting is good enough here! Not too blurry, not too blaring!

https://imgur.com/a/DIIRT

PS; I like how the URL calls him "dirt" LOL

Thank you for saying that. I'll be sure to keep your advice in mind. I don't feel as pressured now that I've received replies from you and Siha. Also, I'd love to draw him!
Just give me a chance to catch up to you! Smile

RE: Free digital wips - Siha - 11-14-2017

(11-12-2017, 12:01 AM)Taisie Wrote:
(11-05-2017, 09:23 PM)Siha Wrote: Oh my goodness dear, the last thing you should worry about is anyone being angry with you for taking any sort of time. I read your update and let me just say that I extend my sincerest condolences. I am so sorry that happened to you and all I want from you is for you to take all the time you need to feel better. I don't think anyone would ever hold it against you for needing your space, if it's too much don't you even worry about mine. *Hugs*

Thank you so much. I really appreciate what you wrote me. 

Well, it took a few days, but I have finished the sketch. It's a very straight forward head shot. I've attached a photo of it. Once it's colored I'll send you an update. I actually had a hard time drawing her because she looks very intelligent, but also the kind of person who is very calm and sweet. So, it was a bit of a struggle to bring out the right qualities. I hope I was able to, and if you see anything off then let me know in a message. I went with a more anime/manga style for her sketch. I think it will turn out well once colored. I hope you like it.

also. I'll fix that eye, it's a little smaller than the other, and I just noticed. I'll have that fixed before it's colored.

It's beautiful! You're doing a wonderful job with her! She can be smart but she's just a big softy at heart and I think you capture that wonderfully! I don't see a thing wrong with it and thank you again for working on her! I already love it so I can only guess it's going to get more beautiful if you're coloring it. Thank you again for drawing my dork. ^^

I hope things are going better for you too.