Hydaelyn Role-Players
Looking for Imperial/Garlean RP FC (Or strong LS) - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Looking for Imperial/Garlean RP FC (Or strong LS) (/showthread.php?tid=19871)

Looking for Imperial/Garlean RP FC (Or strong LS) - Biast - 06-26-2017

Hi, I'm Biast.

My character is a magitek engineer, working mostly with astrophysics and teleportation. He's a pure-blooded Garlean, no aether usage here. He is very shy and stutters a little bit, definitely not a paragon of Garlean mannerisms, but he is quite smart and a nice guy and I'm hoping to find a home for him.

I'm on Balmung, but I am willing to move to another server if I can find a good group elsewhere (I'll make an alt on another server first to test it out, then move my main if its really good).

I'm hoping for a FC with an Imperial chain of command. My character does best following orders of his superiors, but is an engineer and not so much a fighter even though he does have mandatory combat training. 

I also prefer smaller events and one on one roleplay. Huge events aren't my thing, but I can do one here or there as long as it's not the only form of rp. I really like one on one roleplay.

Please let me know if you have any leads or a group that I could try out! Thanks

RE: Looking for Imperial/Garlean RP FC (Or strong LS) - foxfirestorm - 06-26-2017

(06-26-2017, 11:16 AM)Biast Wrote: Hi, I'm Biast.

My character is a magitek engineer, working mostly with astrophysics and teleportation. He's a pure-blooded Garlean, no aether usage here. He is very shy and stutters a little bit, definitely not a paragon of Garlean mannerisms, but he is quite smart and a nice guy and I'm hoping to find a home for him.

I'm on Balmung, but I am willing to move to another server if I can find a good group elsewhere (I'll make an alt on another server first to test it out, then move my main if its really good).

I'm hoping for a FC with an Imperial chain of command. My character does best following orders of his superiors, but is an engineer and not so much a fighter even though he does have mandatory combat training. 

I also prefer smaller events and one on one roleplay. Huge events aren't my thing, but I can do one here or there as long as it's not the only form of rp. I really like one on one roleplay.

Please let me know if you have any leads or a group that I could try out! Thanks

Hey there,
I'm gonna toss you a PM, but I have a group on Mateus (which would be a free transfer for you atm) that you may be interested in.

But we love to have you, as we need more tech heads. Wink
However, most of us do have some alts, so we may not always be available, but again-- I can get into more detail via PM.

RE: Looking for Imperial/Garlean RP FC (Or strong LS) - Biast - 06-30-2017

Thanks to all who messaged me so far!

I'm still kind of looking, so if you have any leads please let me know

RE: Looking for Imperial/Garlean RP FC (Or strong LS) - As'elena - 07-01-2017

I can't offer you a FC, but my new main is an imperial character. I'm always up for meeting other Garleans!

Can find me on Auristela Tullia!