Hydaelyn Role-Players
Transcendence <trans> [Mateus] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Free Company Hall (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Transcendence <trans> [Mateus] (/showthread.php?tid=19918)

Transcendence <trans> [Mateus] - l3arks - 06-29-2017

Transcendence is recruiting start-up members!

The Free Company, Transcendence <trans>, is a roleplay FC that is primarily for members of the LGBT+ community- however we welcome ALL members with equal enthusiasm.

ICly, Transcendence is the name of an adventurers' guild-like establishment. Adventurers, Merchants, Sell-Swords, Cartographers, Writers, Artists- anyone traveling along Eorzea is welcome to come in, rest, eat, gossip, etc! The guild is run by a Roe called Mighty Friend- who wants nothing more than to help his fellow travelers of all kinds. He hires staff of all races, genders, and orientations; his goal is to give lgbt+ Eorzeans a safe place to work.

I started Transcendence with the intent to help fellow members of the lgbt+ community have an FC that is run by and comprised primarily of lgbt+ members. I am a Balmung refugee that is disappointed with the amount of 'lgbt friendly' RP, but who's community still uses outdated and transphobic terms like 'futa' and 'trap'. I hope this FC can be a community lgbt+ members can feel safe and comfortable, and of course our allies are more than welcome to join, participate, and roleplay! While I want to set out to make a space for lgbt+ roleplayers, I don't want to refuse anyone to play.

Currently I am the sole member of the FC. I hope to use an alt to help fund the FC but right now things are scarce. Although Transcendence is primarily for RP, I hope to be able to help all players (though especially new players) by keeping materials of all kinds in the company chest. All funds being used for the FC will also be kept in the company chest. My first goal is to get a small goblet house- there are several still available. With a private residence for the FC, roleplay will be easier to coordinate, although I hope to run a few RP events before then!

I hope to contribute to building Mateus' roleplay community. If you have any questions or would like to join, send a /tell to "Mighty Friend" "U'bitnki Jinh" or "Koh'tan Jhakyu" on Mateus. I am on mornings and evenings PST.

Thank you very much for reading!

RE: <trans> Transcendence [Mateus] - dnich1123 - 09-06-2017

This sounds like a great group! Are you still around and recruiting? I would love to join!

RE: <trans> Transcendence [Mateus] - beastguy58 - 11-11-2017

Are you guys still recruiting?

RE: Transcendence <trans> [Mateus] - jinxdoodles - 02-11-2018

(11-11-2017, 06:46 AM)beastguy58 Wrote: Are you guys still recruiting?

Hi! The FC passed to me a little while ago after the previous leader either left the game or went on hiatus. I've contacted them about the FC but until I know what's going on, we're not actively recruiting. However, I am happy to invite folks into the FC as a purely social endeavor.

Thanks for your interest!

RE: Transcendence <trans> [Mateus] - Thyme - 02-11-2018

A group of friends and mine actually left our old server and moved to Mateus due to there not being an Lgbtq+ supportive community, especially in roleplays! If by chance you all have a linkshell or something, I'd totally love to join including my friends. I do know one of my friends wants to open his own FC for RP's and whatnot so I don't think I'd be able to join, but at least affiliate at the very least!