Hydaelyn Role-Players
Have Main on Balmung and Alt on Mateus, or Transferring to Mateus Soon? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Final Fantasy 14 (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Forum: FFXIV Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Have Main on Balmung and Alt on Mateus, or Transferring to Mateus Soon? (/showthread.php?tid=20026)

Have Main on Balmung and Alt on Mateus, or Transferring to Mateus Soon? - KLR - 07-07-2017

I don't know if this is against the ToS or not, if it is someone please tell me and I'll delete the thread and my request. I have looked everywhere to see if it would be and can't find anywhere that says it is.

Before I get to what I am looking for I'll give you a bit of backstory. My main is on Balmung and I have a cousin that played on Gilgamesh. With the long que times and server restrictions (lockouts now) we decided a while ago to meet up and play together on Mateus. He transferred his character over and I just created an alt. Because of certain life circumstances he is no longer able to play and has left the game entirely. In doing so, he left me with all of his stuff, it's quite a sizeable "inheritance", or at least it is for me. 

The problem is that I have returned to playing my main on Balmung and have no need for my alt on Mateus anymore as I don't have the time to play more than one character. What I am looking for is anyone that has a main on Balmung and alt on Mateus, or anyone looking to transfer to Mateus from Balmung and would be interested in trading some gil. I would give them gil on Matues in return for gil on Balmung. I would even be willing to give extra to make it worthwhile to whoever is willing to do this. 

Again if this is somehow against the ToS please tell me as I couldn't find anywhere that states it would be and I am very much against RMT. I don't think this would be considered that since there is no new gil being added to a server doing it this way and there is no real money transaction for the gil happening.

I apologize for the long post but wanted to explain everything and why I am doing this. I'm hoping I don't get flamed for such a request because I am quite sincere.  If anyone would be interested in this please PM me and we can discuss it further.

RE: Have Main on Balmung and Alt on Mateus, or Transferring to Mateus Soon? - Qadan - 07-08-2017

Why not just transfer the alt to Balmung? Can't you transfer at minimum 20M gil? Then again, I guess it depends on how much a "sizable" inheritance is.

RE: Have Main on Balmung and Alt on Mateus, or Transferring to Mateus Soon? - Kailani - 07-08-2017

(07-08-2017, 10:17 AM)Qadan Wrote: Why not just transfer the alt to Balmung? Can't you transfer at minimum 20M gil? Then again, I guess it depends on how much a "sizable" inheritance is.

You cannot transfer to Balmung right now. It's on lock-down.

RE: Have Main on Balmung and Alt on Mateus, or Transferring to Mateus Soon? - Ellmida - 07-08-2017

(07-08-2017, 10:17 AM)Qadan Wrote: Why not just transfer the alt to Balmung? Can't you transfer at minimum 20M gil? Then again, I guess it depends on how much a "sizable" inheritance is.
You can't transfer to Balmung anymore until server pop goes down

RE: Have Main on Balmung and Alt on Mateus, or Transferring to Mateus Soon? - KLR - 07-08-2017

If servers weren't locked that's exactly what I would do. I figured it would be a slim chance of finding anyone wanting to do this, I'll probably have to just sit on it until server transfers open up again.

RE: Have Main on Balmung and Alt on Mateus, or Transferring to Mateus Soon? - Qadan - 07-08-2017

Well, I'm operating under the assumption that it'll simply be some odd months before they open it again.