Hydaelyn Role-Players
Tin's chicken scratches [commissions closed] - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tin's chicken scratches [commissions closed] (/showthread.php?tid=20062)

Tin's chicken scratches [commissions closed] - tinccho - 07-10-2017

Salutations !!!!!!
IF I DON'T REPLY TO YOUR PM WITHIN A WEEK PLEASE MESSAGE @tincchos (https://twitter.com/tincchos) on twitter!! I also check my email ([email protected]) often.

I'm new here so please do treat me well friends!! I'll be opening commissions to help me stay subbed and also so i can HOPEFULLY get a better comp so playing ffxiv is like sliding on butter unlike the laggy mess it is rn. For now there is no set amount of slots but if I feel like I have too many commissions I will make a waitlist. SKETCH PRICING IS IN THE PICTURE BELOW !!!! Completed art is below

[Image: DAvIAstUAAABRK-.jpg]

PAINTED 
Bust-up - 35 USD
Waist-up - 50 USD
Full body - 80 USD

PAINTING EXAMPLES
Show Content

SKETCH EXAMPLES
Show Content

[Image: DAvIEroUMAAKmEn.jpg]
These are joint with my commissions over on twitter!
SLOTS
1. Joy - Painted Bust (unpaid)
2. Ariel - ??? (unpaid)
3. Annabeth1128 - Full Body Sketch (unpaid)

WAITING LIST
1. Hakurya
2. Elizabeth
3. Cakey

RE: Tin's chicken scratches [commissions open!!] - Liriell - 07-10-2017

Your art is GORGEOUS! Good luck with commissions! I really hope to see more of your amazing art around here soon <3

RE: Tin's chicken scratches [commissions open!!] - Aya - 08-08-2017

I just wanted to post to say that Tinncho finished a lovely commission for me! I don't know if he wanted to post it or not, but I have posted it to my tumblr (and he is welcome to post it here!)

RE: Tin's chicken scratches [commissions open!!] - Askier - 08-20-2017

Pm sent xp

RE: Tin's chicken scratches [commissions open!!] - tinccho - 09-12-2017

sup!!!! i apologise for taking so long to reply to some messages but i often forget to come on to here but i'm usually on my twitter @tincchos ! feel free to poke me there if i haven't responded to your message in a while

RE: Tin's chicken scratches [commissions open!!] - SapphireSkylines - 09-14-2017

You have really nice art! But I found something in your guidelines that's kind of confusing, you do nudity but you don't do NSFW? Do you mean you just do nudity and not sexual acts? Because I always thought nudity was apart of NSFW. Might want to clear that up xD.

RE: Tin's chicken scratches [commissions open!!] - Fox - 09-14-2017

Sent a message as well. Smile
If need be I'll pm you on twitter later.

RE: Tin's chicken scratches [commissions open!!] - tinccho - 10-01-2017

(09-14-2017, 12:23 PM)SapphireSkylines Wrote: You have really nice art! But I found something in your guidelines that's kind of confusing, you do nudity but you don't do NSFW? Do you mean you just do nudity and not sexual acts? Because I always thought nudity was apart of NSFW. Might want to clear that up xD.

Yeah! I draw nudity but not sexual acts because I'm still a minor. As soon as I turn 18 then I'll be open to doing NSFW commissions! (though I warn you I don't have much experience with it haha)

RE: Tin's chicken scratches [commissions open!!] - tinccho - 10-01-2017

howdy pals just thought I'd post some ffxiv related art over here!

Show Content

RE: Tin's chicken scratches [commissions open!!] - tinccho - 01-08-2018

heyo friends hope you're all doing well! Thank you for all the nice comments and commission DM's I appreciate it greatly. I'm tight on cash at the moment so any commissions would be GREATLY APPRECIATED and if you cannot afford one no biggie! Any support like sharing this around or if you have a twitter please do rt this tweet if you can I would greatly appreciate it! Heart
I'm also open to making a kofi if anyone wishes to still support me financially but doesn't have enough money to pay for commissions, if anyone voices interest I'll make it as soon as I can!
Thank you for reading, hope you have a nice day!