Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] Looking for romance RP for female Raen - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] Looking for romance RP for female Raen (/showthread.php?tid=20110)

Looking for romance RP for female Raen - Yougeris - 07-15-2017

Looking for a romance for my female Raen. She's an intellectual type who dabbles in many kinds of magic and aspires to master them all. A former Hingashi native, having moved to Eorzea 5 years ago and set down some roots. She could use an outgoing type to counteract her introverted nature or a fellow bookworm to bounce theories off of. Prefers females of any race, though has a bit of a weakness to cute lalafell. Contact me on discord at Kasumi#3846 or in game between 3pm and 10pm Eastern Standard Time on the name Kasumi Tatsu. Will also occasionally check this thread and alerts but not as reliably.

RE: Looking for romance RP for female Raen - Yougeris - 07-18-2017

Just bumping this thread. I'm still looking.

RE: Looking for romance RP for female Raen - Kittra - 07-18-2017

may wish to include a screenshot of her. it helps!

RE: Looking for romance RP for female Raen - Yougeris - 07-19-2017

I play on PS4 so I can't get that, sadly.

RE: Looking for romance RP for female Raen - Erah'sae - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 01:54 PM)Yougeris Wrote: I play on PS4 so I can't get that, sadly.

You can use the share button on the PS4 controller to share a screenshot to a twitter or facebook account alternatively save it to a USB device.  I think you can save it to the phone as a 'usb' device and then upload it to whatever image host you desire from there.

(07-19-2017, 02:46 PM)Erah Wrote:

You can use the share button on the PS4 controller to share a screenshot to a twitter or facebook account alternatively save it to a USB device.  I think you can save it to the phone as a 'usb' device and then upload it to whatever image host you desire from there.
I don't own a USB device nor do I have a Facebook or Twitter account. If anyone wants to see me, they can find me in game. Why does what my character look like matter?

Updated with an attached picture. Couldn't figure out how to put it in the post itself.

RE: Looking for romance RP for female Raen - Arashin Kujqai - 07-19-2017

(07-19-2017, 03:51 PM)Yougeris Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 02:46 PM)Erah Wrote:

I don't own a USB device nor do I have a Facebook or Twitter account. If anyone wants to see me, they can find me in game. Why does what my character look like matter?
Because some people's characters might not or may prefer certain aspects about another's character. It's kinda like setting up a dating profile but then having one of those greyed out profile pictures in place, doesn't really tell much about the character or describe/show who or what you'll be dealing with. RP consists of variety, clothing, and expressions also help in this. Someone may see a picture of a male roe frowning with a swashbuckler's outfit and think "Eh, maybe I wouldn't be too interested in this" while others may go "THIS IS EXACTLY WHO I WANT!". It just helps paint the pictures is all, merely suggestions and helpful advice.

EDIT: she looks nice o/

RE: Looking for romance RP for female Raen - Kittra - 07-19-2017

she is a cutie.

(07-19-2017, 07:21 PM)Essara Wrote: she is a cutie.
Thank you. She can be all yours if you'd like.

RE: Looking for romance RP for female Raen - Yougeris - 07-23-2017

Bumping again. Still on the market.