Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] ☤⁙ Watcher's Eye - Black Markets ⁙☤ - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: [Balmung] ☤⁙ Watcher's Eye - Black Markets ⁙☤ (/showthread.php?tid=20115)

Pages: 1 2

☤⁙ Watcher's Eye - Black Markets ⁙☤ - Surilian - 07-15-2017

[Image: tumblr_inline_p40buoFyOp1sbq8gv_540.gif]

DATE: February 18, 2018 9pm EST

Whispers in the shadows speak of the black markets. No one ever knows where these dealings are but so many trade their goods in secret. Not one specific person owns these markets though so many dark lords claim to hold that title. Even so, One voice rises to match those lords in waiting. The main auctioneer priding them self in their job while casting a shrouded gaze to the seas of darkly acquired wares. Such a sight can warm even the darkest of hearts when coin rains so freely.

OOC:
I am wishing to run an actual black market event and wishing to organize this.

FOR SELLERS:
  • Ask sellers to come early for stall placement(my character or other organizers will have you 'pay' for a stall and set you up) so we are not all crowded
  • Turn your meld sign on if you are a seller so shoppers can see you
  • Yes I know you should be underground *theory wise* which is why I picked a place I don't see many people wandering. Sellers I ask use /yell (not shout) to announce your wares [u]vaguely but party chat or whispers for actual selling to a individual for privacy.[/u]
  • Your choice how you run your stall. Wish to make it a game? Do so!
  • TO AVOID SCARY CHAT SCROLLS! Sellers please party your interested shoppers and deal through that!

If you are looking for work, Negui Malaguld will be requesting those willing to work for them in order to acquire goods.

You are a leader or someone that runs a black market and wishing to help sell your wares? OR anyone wishing to sell anything! Negui Malaguld would wish to speak to you. I wish to actually set up rp meetings icly/ oocly organizing this to see it successful.

VENDORS:
For anyone interested in being a vendor, our sign up form can be found here.

We should still be lore friendly!! DO KEEP that in mind!

INTERESTED?!
  • Looking for vendors! Missed last month?! NO WORRIES! Snag a spot this month!
  • Looking for FOOD VENDORS! No seriously! I paid close attention to many people and heard a few shoppers looking for food! Even we need to eat you know?
  • Wishing for other FCs wishing to host each month! (I will help you of course!)

DISCORD

The Watcher's Eye now has discord to help us organize our black markets easier and keep the community up to date with our latest events. If you're interested in joining as a vendor or keeping up with our events? We now have discord. Feel free to join here
https://discord.gg/896YYzx

Sani Benitoki in game or send me a message here in forums to set up ic/ooc meet up or on tumblr
Black Market Council Officers (Other FC leaders/people helping run this):
  • Kasumi Gakunin
  • Shady Individual

[Image: FAona2b.jpg]

RE: ☤⁙[ Criminals Wanted] Watcher's Eye - Black Markets/ Good Auction ⁙☤ - Surilian - 07-19-2017

OK after looking over my schedule I have 'picked' a rough day ^_^ for the final marketing event.

Still looking for:
  • Need poison dealers (filled but I can never say no to more potion people since I have no max vendor slot! -assuming a small turn out-
  • Auctioneers (besides me)
  • Arms dealers
  • Black Market Dealers

DONT BY SHY FOLKS!

ANYWAY I ASK HEROS AND WHITE HATS TO PLEASE DONT CRASH THIS. LET US ENJOY THIS IN PEACE! AT LEAST JUST FOR THIS EVENT.
We won't turn your lot away though! you can walk in curiously, shake your heads then leave!

Set Date:Thinking August 20, or 27 and set up a poll Smile Hoping to see a time roughly around 10pm est.

RE: ☤⁙[ Shady Folks Wanted] Watcher's Eye - Black Markets/ Good Auction ⁙☤ - Surilian - 07-23-2017

Updated main post (dunno how to remove poll) DATE SET & Picked a place that won't bother anyone! *I hope* ! Mark your calendars!

Still need helpers to make this work though and need all of the above that was mentioned. Want to sell potions though? Even if I crossed it off, I"d still want to hear from you. Need weapon sellers! I can't have a market without your bombs!

3rdSunday of each month.
Market this month : Shroud edition
Market location Next month: Kugane or La noscea????

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: ☤⁙[ Shady Folks Wanted] Watcher's Eye - Black Markets/ Good Auction ⁙☤ - Y'uraq Tia - 07-30-2017

This looks really interesting! Y'uraq will definitely stop by in search for any belah'dian, sil'dih or mhachi artifacts... incognito of course.

And if you're taking suggestions for the next location, it might be a good idea to make it in la Noscea for the sake of access for people with characters under lv 60.

RE: ☤⁙[ Shady Folks Wanted] Watcher's Eye - Black Markets/ Good Auction ⁙☤ - Surilian - 07-30-2017

(07-30-2017, 10:24 AM)Yuraq Tia Wrote: This looks really interesting! Y'uraq will definitely stop by in search for any belah'dian, sil'dih or mhachi artifacts... incognito of course.

And if you're taking suggestions for the next location, it might be a good idea to make it in la Noscea for the sake of access for people with characters under lv 60.

@Y'uraq - Can't wait to see you there!! Incongnito is the best!!

Clarification and Updates
  • Slaves/slavers - It seems OOC I am a innocent individual (regardless of my age ... and i'm up there) and thought auctioning people like a date auction would be fun but it came to my attention a few times that people thought 'sex' slaves.. which seriously appalled me and stupid me that I didn't think of it. I would /never ever/ suggest such a thing and figured other rpers would like connection in which they could 'help' someone clean or gather supplies etc.. Due to nature / sensitivity.. and seriously guys I just want to have fun and create fun connections in a big way, this idea has been scrape from table. As well as Courtesans that I wanted for atmosphere. I'm not promoting ERP or a way to make people uncomfortable. I was just trying to make atmosphere but see its not necessary.
  • Other FCS/ People/ Locations - A few kind people have offered that since no one owns the black market (damn right I don't own it!) that other FCS/ people would run this by taking turns. I think its a wonderful idea and I'll get the ball rolling this month! Next month someone else will step up. Interested in running the market with us and taking your turn the following month, I'm all ears! We wonderful collected minds can all sit around a table and plot next months location.
  • Tumblr post added - To get us out there I added this on tumblr as well for those (like me) that live on it --- Watcher's Eye Black Markets

RE: ☤⁙ Watcher's Eye - Black Markets ⁙☤ - Shady Individual - 08-14-2017

I am SO down for this! I'd track you down in-game but I can't seem to catch you. However, I am up for helping out with arranging things and selling as need be (and I have a growing linkpearl network of suspicious types that I plan on announcing this event to icly that will most definitely be interested lol)! I'm usually on in the evenings (EST), so if you're on, feel free to chat me up! Thumbsup

RE: ☤⁙ Watcher's Eye - Black Markets ⁙☤ - Surilian - 08-15-2017

(08-14-2017, 08:43 PM)Shady Individual Wrote: I am SO down for this! I'd track you down in-game but I can't seem to catch you. However, I am up for helping out with arranging things and selling as need be (and I have a growing linkpearl network of suspicious types that I plan on announcing this event to icly that will most definitely be interested lol)! I'm usually on in the evenings (EST), so if you're on, feel free to chat me up! Thumbsup

GAH! I have been busy past week with real life things BUT will message you in pms right away! and we can arrange things!

[Image: 400px-Shady_Dealer_full.png?version=2a2e...f5ffecbdb0]

ALSO...

This event is still a GO! Only 5 more days guys and gals! Still looking for a variety of sellers! (other then drug and potions though you all rock ladies and gents there are more options of affection out there!) . My charming Negui will be filling in some missing variety slots so don't expect potions at his stall. But he will sell other varieties from relics, weapons, and the occasional 'tamed but not tamed beast pet minion' for all your test subject needs. Or need a random limb? He probably has a bin of spares to lend you a hand. *yes.. horrible joke here*

FOR SELLERS:
I didn't expect this much interest and now panic on my location! As I honestly expected a small turn out! Even so I stick to my guns (its what I do)
  • Ask sellers to come early for stall placement so we are not all crowded
  • Yes I know you should be underground *theory wise* which is why I picked a place I don't see many people wandering. Sellers I ask use /yell (not shout) to announce your wares vaguely but party chat or whispers for actual selling to a individual for privacy.
  • TO AVOID SCARY CHAT SCROLLS! Sellers please party your interested shoppers and deal through that!

CHANGE OF TOON HOST:
Though Sophiane is my queen bee to be 'running' this .. I have this horrible toon issue that I stay on my main (Negui). My lovely mad doctor will be taking over this so called push. *Poor soph had a accident and is asking Negui to take over the wares business.. yes that will be the excuse* *cough*. I am mainly on Negui Malaguld.
[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: ☤⁙ Watcher's Eye - Black Markets ⁙☤ - Erah'sae - 08-17-2017

I'm picking the 3rd of the month for two reasons.

It's more consistent to schedule around and it's easier to deal with putting it on the calendar.  (Google Calendar makes last weekends of the month a pain in the tail to deal with)

I'm biased.

RE: ☤⁙ Watcher's Eye - Black Markets ⁙☤ - Surilian - 08-17-2017

(08-17-2017, 02:57 PM)Erahsae Wrote: I'm picking the 3rd of the month for two reasons.

It's more consistent to schedule around and it's easier to deal with putting it on the calendar.  (Google Calendar makes last weekends of the month a pain in the tail to deal with)

I'm biased.

Yes! We are staying with 3rd of each month. Seems easiest as well Big Grin TY for the input! (didn't know about the google calender though)

RE: ☤⁙ Watcher's Eye - Black Markets ⁙☤ - Surilian - 08-20-2017

This is tonight! Hope to see all or a few of you in 4 hourish!

RE: ☤⁙ Watcher's Eye - Black Markets ⁙☤ - Surilian - 08-21-2017

A giant thank you for everyone who came to shop and sell! It was amazing and I think very successful. You are all a talented community and couldn't have done it without you!

Will see you all next month! Stay tuned for the new host, new ideas, and the new location~

RE: ☤⁙ Watcher's Eye - Black Markets ⁙☤ - Surilian - 09-04-2017

It's that time again!

Main post updated and will update once rp figures location and host!

As like last time we need vendors to make this epic~
Additional ideas besides the usual illicit goods :
  • Entertainment Vendors
  • Food Vendors
[Image: XHvrZei.gif]

DATE: September 17, 2017 9pm EST
FEATURED HOST: Serpent's Path

RE: ☤⁙ Watcher's Eye - Black Markets ⁙☤ - Surilian - 09-06-2017

(07-15-2017, 05:40 PM)Surilian Wrote:
[Image: XHvrZei.gif]
[Image: QDWOyPc.png]

DATE: September 17, 2017 9pm EST
FEATURED HOST: The Serpent's Path

Whispers in the shadows speak of the black markets. No one ever knows where theses dealings are but so many trade their goods in secret. Not one specific person owns these markets though so many dark lords claim to hold that title. Even so, One voice rises to match those lords in waiting. The main auctioneer priding them self in their job while casting a shrouded gaze to the seas of darkly acquired wares. Such a sight can warm even the darkest of hearts when coin rains so freely.

OOC:
I am wishing to run a actual black market event and wishing to organize this.

FOR SELLERS:
  • Ask sellers to come early for stall placement(my character or other organizers will have you 'pay' for a stall and set you up) so we are not all crowded
  • Yes I know you should be underground *theory wise* which is why I picked a place I don't see many people wandering. Sellers I ask use /yell (not shout) to announce your wares [u]vaguely but party chat or whispers for actual selling to a individual for privacy.[/u]

If you are looking for work, Negui Malaguld will be requesting those willing to work for them in order to acquire goods.

You are a leader or someone that runs a black market and wishing to help sell your wares? OR anyone wishing to sell anything! Negui Malaguld would wish to speak to you. I wish to actually set up rp meetings icly/ oocly organizing this to see it successful.

We should still be lore friendly!! DO KEEP that in mind!

INTERESTED?!
  • Looking for vendors! Missed last month?! NO WORRIES! Snag a spot this month!
  • Looking for FOOD VENDORS! No seriously! I paid close attention to many people and heard a few shoppers looking for food! Even we need to eat you know?
  • Wishing for other FCs wishing to host each month! (I will help you of course!)

* Black Market Council Officers (Other FC leaders/people helping run this):
  • Kasumi Gakunin - Serpent's Path FC
  • Shady Individual - Umbra FC
  • Negui Malaguld(me) - Holkhourst Genge FC

[Image: FAona2b.jpg]

RE: ☤⁙ Watcher's Eye - Black Markets ⁙☤ - Kasumi Gakunin - 09-11-2017

For anyone interested in being a vendor, our sign up form can be found here.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

RE: ☤⁙ Watcher's Eye - Black Markets ⁙☤ - Surilian - 09-12-2017

(09-11-2017, 06:27 AM)Kasumi Gakunin Wrote: For anyone interested in being a vendor, our sign up form can be found here.

Looking forward to seeing you all!

Vendor sign up has been added to the main post!