Hydaelyn Role-Players
[The Dollhouse] Free Sketches & Chibis <Accepting Requests> - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Artisan House (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [The Dollhouse] Free Sketches & Chibis <Accepting Requests> (/showthread.php?tid=20130)

Pages: 1 2 3

[The Dollhouse] Free Sketches & Chibis <Accepting Requests> - AishaHeartfield - 07-17-2017

[Image: 25ivm35.jpg]

^ Sample of the mini chibis I'm talking about
UPDATE: 07/2/2017

Hi guys. I'm winding down this free art thread (I may open up commissions in the future)

But what I would like to do before I wind it down, is a huge mini chibi montage (Just tiled) of up to 15 members of our community. This will include the individuals who posted here who I haven't gotten to yet (That's 8 of you!) plus room for up to 7 more.

NOTE: Names in red have yet to provide full-body screenshots.

1. Thorson
2. Nara
3. Kieron Lohengrin
4. T'ahlia Chelewae
5. Lihli
6. SM Nick
7. Rowena Everstone
8. A'kos
9. Nasha Aqi
10. Gengenji
11. OPEN
12. OPEN
13. OPEN
14. OPEN
15. OPEN

Group Rows setup:

R1 Nara, Kieron Lohengrin, T'ahlia Chelewae
R2 Lihli, SM Nick, Rowena Everstone
R3 A'kos, Nasha Aqi, Gengenji
R4 ???, ???, ???
R5 ???, ???, ???

Make sure when you respond now, that you include fullbody screenshots. Previous requesters may request a spot.

Thanks!

RE: [The Dollhouse] Free Sketches & Chibis <Accepting Requests> - SicketySix - 07-17-2017

Wow that is crazy awesome of you and I'm sure everyone appreciates it very much!

Savona Drake
https://imgur.com/fAI3i7e
Anything with a smile!

RE: [The Dollhouse] Free Sketches & Chibis <Accepting Requests> - Gegenji - 07-17-2017

Ooo! Um, well, if you're willing to try drawing a Lalafell, I have a dorky friendly little one that I just made some new glamours for!

Chachanji Gegenji
[Image: tumblr_osdvenS9Xm1vst64ho4_1280.png]
[Image: tumblr_ot5lvoi9AF1vst64ho1_1280.png]

... And I'm only now realizing I only have smaller screenshots available of his normal working outfit. Derp.
[Image: tumblr_inline_ohhh1qGiSi1u7pgje_540.png]

Can't show it on-model, but he's supposed to be a little burlier than your average Lalafell. Life as a smith and all that, so he's got bulkier arms and some chest definition and all that. Also freckles, which tend not to show up in screenshots unless I pull in real close-like. Or someone just takes a nicer screenshot like Jancis did at one point:

[Image: tumblr_ny97tm2OVQ1urn9szo1_1280.png]

So, um... yeah! Feel free to go with any of his outfits you like. Blush

RE: [The Dollhouse] Free Sketches & Chibis <Accepting Requests> - AishaHeartfield - 07-17-2017

Hi,

Thanks guys. Big Grin

Savona Drake

[Image: 2ikqzhz.jpg]

RE: [The Dollhouse] Free Sketches & Chibis <Accepting Requests> - SicketySix - 07-17-2017

(07-17-2017, 09:44 AM)AishaHeartfield Wrote: Hi,

Thanks guys. Big Grin

Savona Drake

[Image: 2ikqzhz.jpg]

Oh my god she's adorable! Thank you!

RE: [The Dollhouse] Free Sketches & Chibis <Accepting Requests> - AishaHeartfield - 07-17-2017

(07-17-2017, 09:49 AM)SicketySix Wrote:

Thanks guys. Big Grin

Savona Drake

You're very welcome.

Randomly decided to add some colour. ^_^ Enjoy

[Image: 25kjxhw.jpg]

RE: [The Dollhouse] Free Sketches & Chibis <Accepting Requests> - Kallera - 07-17-2017

all right, here's something:

Kallera Etoile

[Image: tvdp7Yn.jpg]

[Image: ZzW0llj.jpg]

remember the freckles/scar!

As for expression, give her a reserved or a distracted look. like a quest giver with something bugging her. (let me know if you need closer specifics)

good luck! I believe in you!

(07-17-2017, 10:53 AM)AishaHeartfield Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 09:49 AM)SicketySix Wrote:

Thanks guys. Big Grin

Savona Drake

You're very welcome.

Randomly decided to add some colour. ^_^ Enjoy

[Image: 25kjxhw.jpg]

That is perfect! You've captured her flawlessly I'd say. Thank you again!

RE: [The Dollhouse] Free Sketches & Chibis <Accepting Requests> - Thorson - 07-17-2017

This sounds neat!
Kohl Eidyr

[Image: S5AoI7K.png?1]

I'll leave the expression up to you! Something upbeat, maybe.

RE: [The Dollhouse] Free Sketches & Chibis <Accepting Requests> - Nara - 07-17-2017

o/

[Narantu Dazkar]
Show Content

[Image: EKpXKJF.png]

[Image: lqb1ECV.png]

IC, she's got a beauty mark under the corner of her left eye. As for expression- something devious.

RE: [The Dollhouse] Free Sketches & Chibis <Accepting Requests> - Kieron Lohengrin - 07-17-2017

your sketches and character profile are great Big Grin

Name: Schezar Stormbreaker

Screenies:

[Image: DvI9TZj.jpg]

[Image: c52xP0u.jpg]

[Image: W3cNTtS.jpg]

you can tell that my toon is super serious and totes dignified

RE: [The Dollhouse] Free Sketches & Chibis <Accepting Requests> - T'ahlia Chelewae - 07-17-2017

is is amazing! I would greatly appreciate a sketch.

Character Name: T'ahlia Chelewae

Expression: I don't know if you can do it, but there is no guitar in game that you can play, and I would love her holding a guitar. Otherwise, just laughing, maybe.

Screenshots:
T'ahlia from the Front
T'ahlia Profile

I can't wait to see it, thank you so much!

Hi guys,

Great to see so many responses ^_^ I'll do my best to go through them asap.

RE: [The Dollhouse] Free Sketches & Chibis <Accepting Requests> - Lihli - 07-17-2017

This is really awesome of you to do! I'll throw my hat in since I need more art of my new Thavnairian.

Quote:Name: Lihli Nherusa
References: http://imgur.com/a/NI8LD
Extra details: Her hair doesn't have the bangs that the style normally does, it's just very long and straight and parted at the top! You can feel free to draw her without the small crown of flowers if you'd like! She also has two moles, one beneath her left eye and the other beneath the right corner of her lips.

Thanks so very much for considering mine!

RE: [The Dollhouse] Free Sketches & Chibis <Accepting Requests> - SM Nick - 07-17-2017

Name: Nicholas Holt
References: http://imgur.com/a/UD0Fo
Extra details: Expression should be serious/determined, perhaps with a smile or smirk. His left (teal) eye is artificial and magitek, so it should stand out from his right olive eye not just in color, although on the outside it looks much like a regular eye.

P.S: Thanks for doing these, by the way!