Hydaelyn Role-Players
Why hello again - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: RPC (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Forum: Welcome Desk (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: Why hello again (/showthread.php?tid=2020)

Pages: 1 2

Why hello again - Mycroft - 05-26-2013

Wow, it sure has been a long time since I last popped in around these parts of the innerwebs..

I believe that the site's wiki only had three or four pages back then..
Although going by the new name and look, a merger likely happened.

So hello, I am Mycroft (previously Malrend), I am not exactly new, but as good as.
Looking forward to dive head first into ARR along with some fresh faces and hopefully some RP'ing done along the way.

TONBERRIES! TonberryTonberryTonberry

RE: Why hello again - Kassandra Dawn - 05-26-2013

Welcome back! and yes Tonberry are awesome

RE: Why hello again - Anehki - 05-26-2013

Hey there,

Hopefully we may RP sometime, or just bump into each other in game, it's nice to meet you! Big Grin

Cactuar and Tonberry make me cry at low levels.. xD

RE: Why hello again - Eva - 05-26-2013

Hello and welcome!  I'm not sure any sort of merger happened.  Just a lot of dedication and effort by a lot of RPers collectively!  Thumbsup

If you have any questions or anything, please don't hesitate to ask.  We're all pretty awesome around these parts.  Big Grin

RE: Why hello again - Alothia - 05-26-2013

MYCROFT!!! *pokes you with a spoon* It's Ceridwen from TESORP. Welcome! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

RE: Why hello again - Kylin - 05-26-2013

Nope, no merge or anything. Just a reskin/relaunch to go with the game's relaunch ^^. Welcome to the community~

RE: Why hello again - Aysun - 05-26-2013

Welcome back. Smile

RE: Why hello again - Mycroft - 05-26-2013

Thank you for the kind welcome.. And Ceridwen, you don't really have a choice. You will answer everything.

RE: Why hello again - Weffrey - 05-26-2013

Hello and welcome!

RE: Why hello again - Xenedra - 05-26-2013

Hiiiii~! Welcome and all that stuff! Yay for looking at the wiki, 5 cool points :3

RE: Why hello again - Luka Paluka - 05-26-2013

Welcome (back) to the forums! Big Grin

Looking forward to seeing you around and in-game come release!

RE: Why hello again - Alothia - 05-27-2013

(05-26-2013, 05:27 PM)Mycroft Wrote: Thank you for the kind welcome.. And Ceridwen, you don't really have a choice. You will answer everything.

*gulp* Twelve protect me.

RE: Why hello again - Gideon Aryeh - 05-27-2013

*Grins

Bout time sir, good to see you here. Its also great seeing Ceridwen as well *waves. Hopefully we can get Kyte to reconsider playing the game.

RE: Why hello again - Alothia - 05-27-2013

Kyte popped in here a week or two ago and introduced himself, so he might be coming back. Look forward to seeing you guys in game!

RE: Why hello again - Mycroft - 05-27-2013

Pfft.. Kyte is a weakling.. He'll only come back around when we shove him in here.