Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] A'mynset Eru - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] A'mynset Eru (/showthread.php?tid=20415)

A'mynset Eru - Scarably - 08-20-2017

[Image: erupreview02.jpg]
-
I. Basic Info
-
  • Character: A'mynset Eru.  Click here for her profile!  I have no alts, just the one character.
    -
  • Primary RP Linkshell: I have yet to join one!
    -
II. RP Style
-
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
    -
    I consider myself a heavy roleplayer, focusing on it more than gameplay.  I am generally willing to react in character when approached in kind during PvE, barring the odd occasion where the circumstances of RP would make this impossible.  I'm willing to roleplay with most people, so long as they are not jerks of the OOC variety.  Regrettably, this includes the sort of RPers who are prone to unsolicited commentary and mockery of other people's preferences.  If you can't stay off the soapbox, it's best not to approach me.
    -
  • Views on RP combat and injuries:
    -
    I have no objection to participating in combat scenes as RP requires, though PvP is not my cup of tea.  My first choice would be a roll-based system, preferably simple enough to keep things flowing at a decent pace.  My second choice would be freeform RP with fair give-and-take between the participants.  Temporary injuries are totally fine!  However, I am not willing to go as far as permadeath or long-term incapacitation.  With only one character, I don't want to be left out of RP.
    -
  • Views on IC romance:
    -
    Given A'mynset's backstory, good luck with this one!  Laugh  It was the sudden termination of a past relationship that fractured the Seeker's world view and pushed her over the line from Thaumaturgy to Black Magic, with a freshly wicked mind to match.  As such, she's much more interested in pure physical indulgence than trusting her heart in someone's hands again, though if you enjoy a nigh-impossible challenge, you're welcome to try.  ERP is possible with the right characters, but she wasn't designed to prioritize such.
    -
  • Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
    -
    I'm open to most flavors of RP, from the casual walk-up variety to long term plots.  If someone wishes to play a family member, friend, rival or other figure from A'mynset's past, I'm certainly open to the idea!  Please note, however, that I'm limiting three roles to off-camera NPCs: her father, her mother and her former long-term mate.  See her character page on the wiki for more info.
    -
  • Views on lore:
    -
    I'm not one to play rules police.  I like to think I'm flexible enough to roleplay with people of differing lore interpretations.  In extreme cases, if a character is making claims or demonstrating things that go far beyond my personal take on the setting, it's easy enough to have my character disbelieve, or worst case scenario, politely agree to end the scene without hurt feelings.
    -
  • Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
    -
    I am purely IC in spatial channels, save for occasions where brief OOC corrections or clarifications might be needed.  Party chat is sometimes OOC and sometimes used for private RP, depending on the circumstances.  Linkshell and free company chat obviously depend on the rules set by the owners of such.
    -
III. Other Info
-
    -
  • Timezone: EDT/EST
    -
  • Contact Info: Feel free to message and/or friend me via Enjin or via Steam.  I'm also on Discord as Scarably#2003.
    -