Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Balmung] Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Roleplay Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+---- Forum: Chronicled Events (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=52)
+---- Thread: [Balmung] Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 (/showthread.php?tid=20502)

Pages: 1 2 3

Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Maril - 09-04-2017

[Image: qNE6sF3.png]

In these times of toil and trouble, Eorzea is in need of new heroes. Beautiful heroes, with talent and ambition. Are you the one Eorzea is waiting for?   

Join the speakers Athil Thorne & Maril Hawker on Saturday the 23rd at 6:30 pm EDT (11:30pm BST/3:30pm PDT) and show off your stuff. Don't have stuff to show? Don't worry! The ultimate decision will be done by public vote, it wouldn't be Eorzeas most coveted titles without the input from Eorzeans!

The how to:
Two rounds of the competition will be held. Contestants must sign up in advance to secure their spot. On the day of the event contestants will first be paraded off in the Bikini round, consisting of a brief walk on stage with a pose. Once the audience has been warmed up by the gorgeous looks, the Talent round will begin.
In the talent round you will have 3 minutes to execute something that shows off your best ability. We do politely request that no offensive magic or weapons are used on stage.

The Winners take home a prize of 500.000 gil each!
And! They each get a sketch portrait from 50moodsofgrey. Go check out their stuff!
Thanks to the Easte Eerie Trading Company, there's now also a full Taoist set to each winner as well as one Non La hat for the first runner ups!

During the competition, four judges will look on for a personal favorite. When these four favorites have been picked at the end of the Talent round, they will be announced along with the reason why they were picked. Then, the four finalists will be up for the final hurdle - the vote of the public! People in attendance of the event will line up in front of the one they want to see crowned with the title of Mister or Miss Eorzea

Rough timeline (The timeline does not have anything to do with the sign up):

6:30PM: Event starts. Contestants are advised to show up a little earlier.
--:--: Mister Eorzea Bikini Round starts
--:--: Miss Eorzea Bikini Round starts
--:--: Mister Eorzea Talent Round starts
--:--: Judges announce Mister Eorzea Finalists
--:--: Mister Eorzea vote
--:--: Miss Eorzea Talent Round starts
--:--: Judges announce Miss Eorzea Finalists
--:--: Miss Eorzea vote
--:--: Coronation of the winners!

Organizers Note:
In order to keep the event on an agreeable schedule, pre-planned emotes for the Bikini and Talent round are encouraged. The time allotment of 3 minutes will start once your character is on the stage. We reserve the right to cap off the sign-ups for the event if we feel there is a significant stress on time.
All details are subject to change, so watch this space!

How do I sign up?

Sign up by submitting your name in this thread, via PM, tumblr-direct-message or in-game tell/message.
Your event organizers are:
Maril Hawker (Meandering-Mind.tumblr.com)
Athil Thorne  (Athilthorne.tumblr.com)

Template:
Character Name:
Introduction piece: (Example: This is Maril, who likes sunshine and puppies. Her one true wish is World Peace)
Optional screenshot:

Huge thank you to Oyuu for the poster design! See you all on the 23rd!

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Maril - 09-04-2017

- Miss Eorzea Contestants - 

[Image: QPyAvfA.png?1]
Kiera Hawkeye

[Image: lPUM0g2.png?1]
Adala Archer

[Image: KLnl6Hu.png?1]
L'rinhi Kett

[Image: Ihi55nX.png?1]
Lydia Lightfoot

[Image: iDH2hCD.png?1]

Krystrael Sylbrysswyn

[Image: s1N5nwP.png?1]
Piera Neros 

[Image: VdrQFQZ.png?1]
Naomi Kett

[Image: WOU1nlZ.jpg?1]
Nebula Stardancer

[Image: aW7NPSf.png?1]
M'liliya Tzun

[Image: t4jSuUo.png]
Tempest Fey

[Image: razObls.png?1]
W'chaza Yheli

[Image: 9TnV1sW.jpg?1]
Hijiri no Reppu 

[Image: qN9gUbx.png?1]
Cirhien Taihra

[Image: LMHfbi2.jpg?1]
Arrin Dondayn 

[Image: uz0SEZN.png?1]
Jean Ashdale
[Image: ygwdTE2.png?1]
Inomi Yonezu

[Image: U4MbeDb.png?1]
Chidori Faircloud

[Image: CG3r2a2.jpg]
Fuko Ibuki

[Image: tumblr_messaging_owjp0nN7S21s0glm9_250.png]
Yvaine Athidrial 

- Mr Eorzea Contestants -

[Image: lF9UUQt.jpg?1]
Ehzo'ir Tyaka

[Image: 4609kh8.png?1]
Berrod Armstrong

[Image: o4DNdYV.jpg?1]
Tola Balrahn 

[Image: r3HjNR8.png?1]
Masao Aniko 

[Image: poMq1fq.jpg?1]
Nhal'ja Garanjy
[Image: BsCYopu.jpg?1]
Izzy Tia

(Picture of a mlem here)
Anarba Bairon

[Image: PNTpxXh.png?1]
Kai'to Kahjeia

[Image: eOXbn2C.jpg?1]
Ahzra'li Lhomi

[Image: Uv4YCXw.jpg?1]
Gene Treno

[Image: ufhKfTO.png?1]
Roger Holmes

[Image: BpWfsrB.jpg?1]
A'bhin Nohr

[Image: BusPZkC.png?1]
Oyuu Dataq

[Image: vPZ0qRO.jpg?1]
A'kibo Tia 

[Image: jH6cheD.jpg?1]
Autgar Bloode

[Image: JoMS7BC.png?1]
The Bunny
[Image: eawPOHP.png?1]
Albedo Montblanc

[Image: tumblr_messaging_owqvpu7VxD1r9j18k_250.png]
K'ziyo Tia

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - RiniKett - 09-05-2017

Oh wow this seems awesome! Looks like a lot of fun!

Character Name: L'rinhi Kett
Introduction piece: A young woman who has worked to improve Eorzea's communities for the past several years. She founded Wayfarer's Rest, a bar and refuge for the lost and homeless, has worked along side the Adders in the protection of the Shroud, supported various upcoming companies throughout Eorzea, and runs a small, high quality jewelry business on the side. When she's not working she enjoys spending her free time with her close friends and fiance, studying musical theory, and playing the harpsichord(Piano). While she does a fairly decent job at keeping herself occupied, Rini is never too busy to meet someone new, lift a friend's spirits, or help those in need. She truly is a friend to all.
Optional screenshot:
Show Content

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Lydia Lightfoot - 09-05-2017

Hiya Maril! <3

I'm going to put the Lydia in this, but you two have to promise to keep the judging impartial! ;D

Character Name: Lydia Lightfoot

Introduction piece: As guildmaster of the Reliquarian's Guild, Lydia works alongside the other guilds of the city-states, such as the Marauder's Guild, Lancer's Guild, and so forth, to provide support and education for the adventurous-minded and ensure their endeavors are constructive to the Alliance and the law. Good folk from various Free Companies have become members of the Reliquarian's Guild, and she's always on the lookout for new friends who might not know about what her guild has to offer for them and their Free Company. In addition to managing the guild, Lydia is also the owner of a classy-but-cozy restaurant, Bistro Le Beau, located on the lower level of the Reliquarium, where her personal recipes are served to the delight of her guests.

Optional screenshot: 

[Image: pYXntxf.png]

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Ehzo'ir Tyaka - 09-05-2017

Character Name: Ehzo'ir Tyaka
Introduction piece: Ehzo'ir Is an accomplished Armorsmith and Monk who has decided to finally settle down and put roots in The Lavender Beds. He enjoys whiskey, Medium Rare steak (the only way to cook it) and spending time with his friends.
Optional image:
[Image: lFa72bK.jpg]

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - lyrax123 - 09-05-2017

Character Name: Naomi Kett (in game N'aomi Kett)
Introduction piece: Naomi is the pun loving miqo'te leader of the sellswords group The Outriders! She loves going out on adventures and enjoying time working in her alchemist lab. She is excited to enter this competition to prove that puns are indeed funny.
Screenshot: https://imgur.com/a/AvVaa

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Aegir - 09-05-2017

Can I enter the Vath Adventurer?

[Image: tumblr_opqrt8Fz1U1vmupjpo1_1280.png]

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Krystrael - 09-05-2017

Edit: Unable to attend - PM sent!

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Maril - 09-05-2017

(09-05-2017, 03:54 PM)Aegir Wrote: Can I enter the Vath Adventurer?

[Image: tumblr_opqrt8Fz1U1vmupjpo1_1280.png]

Yes, but let me know which title Vath Adventurer wants to try to win Smile

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Maril - 09-07-2017

The prizepool has been updated! In addition to 500.000 gil, 50moodsofgrey has so kindly donated a sketch portrait for the winners. Thank you very much for that!

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Nebbs - 09-07-2017

Character Name: Nebula Stardancer

Introduction: Young Nebula is a magical cat girl that loves the sea. She can be found making the long trips between Limsa and the Far East, where she hopes to bring the two worlds closer together and introduce the delights of that exotic land to Eorzea. As well as her adventures at sea Nebula has been known to take to the stage with a light song and turn of phrase.

She loves sewing, plants and helping others' fortunes come true.

Optional Pictures:
[Image: 36247829274_62256da0a5_o.jpg]

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Gegenji - 09-07-2017

A vaguely related question on this as the player of the confused little potato who somehow won the last Mr. Eorzea competition... I remember being approached at some point when plannings for the next one were being made about Chachan ending up as one of the judges. Was that a separate group or are you working with those folks, Maril?

Because the idea of the little dork having to pick favorites amuses me and I was curious if that was still on the table. Laugh

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Maril - 09-07-2017

(09-07-2017, 10:06 AM)Gegenji Wrote: A vaguely related question on this as the player of the confused little potato who somehow won the last Mr. Eorzea competition... I remember being approached at some point when plannings for the next one were being made about Chachan ending up as one of the judges. Was that a separate group or are you working with those folks, Maril?

Because the idea of the little dork having to pick favorites amuses me and I was curious if that was still on the table. Laugh

I haven't heard from the previous organizer in the past year, however that sounds brilliant so I say why not Smile Can you shoot me a PM with your discord thingy if you have one? Then I'll invite you to the organizer group.

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Masao Aniko - 09-07-2017

Name: Masao Aniko

Introduction: Masao is a real gentleman. Always speaking in a proper manner, as a suit is his casual attire. He used to be a retainer for his brother, who is a noble.His exterior seems intimidating at first, but he is a big softie at heart and a very gentle person. As he always did the house tasks and took care of his young master. Masao is also a very excellent chef. Cooking from simple to entire buffets, Masao enjoys cooking a lot. He is also trying to teach his mate, but that still needs a lot of practice...

Optional Pictures:
[Image: 8id7uXN.png][Image: OBqdSMT.png][Image: mp2AkyL.png]

RE: Mister & Miss Eorzea 2017 - Lydia Lightfoot - 09-07-2017

Yessssss. Get some more guys in the mix! Come on, boys, don't be shy! Big Grin