Hydaelyn Role-Players
What games are you playing/looking forward to? - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic Discussion (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: What games are you playing/looking forward to? (/showthread.php?tid=2051)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

What games are you playing/looking forward to? - Orlog - 05-31-2013

A pretty straight forward question. Are you guys playing anything now, or looking forward to any other MMOs aside from 14?

I'm a bit of a MMO vagabond, even without waiting for 14, I'm constantly playing and looking forward to the newest MMO. But, currently I'm mainly playing Guild Wars 2 (Tarnished Coast server), with a little bit of Lord of the Rings Online and The Secret World from time to time.

As far as MMOs I'm looking forward to... At the smack dab top of my list is WildStar, followed by Black Desert, and The Elder Scrolls Online. And waaaaay off in the unforeseeable future (...or maybe never) Monster Hunter Online.

RE: What MMOs are you playing/looking forward to? - Renna - 05-31-2013

I'm playing LOTRO, and some SWTOR still. Mostly I've been playing through the offline Final Fantasy games, trying to hold myself over til XIV.

I wouldn't hold your breath for Monster Hunter Online either. We'll probably have to download it and an english patch, like with Phantasy Star Online 2.

RE: What MMOs are you playing/looking forward to? - Aysun - 05-31-2013

I'm casually playing XI when I'm really bored until XIV is up again. But I'm really a one-MMO kinda girl and have no interest in any others. <3XIV

RE: What MMOs are you playing/looking forward to? - allgivenover - 05-31-2013

Nothing at the moment.

I would be playing Aion, except I'm sick of the content and the increasingly pay to win cash shop. The 4.0 update is coming this month, so thankfully that will entertain me when I'm bored this summer waiting for ARR.

RE: What MMOs are you playing/looking forward to? - Orlog - 05-31-2013

(05-31-2013, 08:34 PM)Renna Wrote: I wouldn't hold your breath for Monster Hunter Online either. We'll probably have to download it and an English patch, like with Phantasy Star Online 2.

QQ, don't you crush my dreams!

RE: What MMOs are you playing/looking forward to? - Rhostel - 06-01-2013

I'm really not sure how it ended up this way, but I'm playing Neverwinter and Star Trek Online. I dislike Star Trek and Forgotten Realms, and I have a few misgivings about Cryptic, but I honestly find these two games both highly entertaining.

RE: What MMOs are you playing/looking forward to? - Merri - 06-01-2013

I really wish there was something to hook me until June 14th, but nothing has been able to hold me down at the moment. Tried RO2 with friends, got bored relatively quickly after cap.

Tried picking up Aion again but I'm far too lazy to grind endlessly for gear and my Chanter is horribly gimped wearing Miragents at 60. Guild Wars 2 is as uneventful as ever for me. Tried the SWG Emulator. Didn't get far with that. Dabbled in WoW for the first time in forever to humor a friend but turned a 180 and walked away after about two weeks.

Phantasy Star Online 2 is interesting, but having no one to play with kind of cut my enthusiasm. Thinking about giving this another go, however.

..I have the FFXIV blues. Itching to pick up where I left off.

RE: What MMOs are you playing/looking forward to? - Eva - 06-01-2013

(05-31-2013, 08:37 PM)Aysun Wrote: I'm casually playing XI when I'm really bored until XIV is up again. But I'm really a one-MMO kinda girl and have no interest in any others. <3XIV
^ Me too~  Thumbsup

RE: What MMOs are you playing/looking forward to? - Gideon Aryeh - 06-01-2013

Also looking forward to the unveiling of Everquest Next on August 1st and watching the progress of Elder Scrolls Online and Destiny.

RE: What MMOs are you playing/looking forward to? - Valan - 06-01-2013

Now i'm playing star trek online but i'm thinking to delete it because there are emergency maintence every day. I play casually scarlet blade (just a little perverted i know Tongue)
And i tried age of wushu but i quit because it's too difficult to play

RE: What MMOs are you playing/looking forward to? - Rhostel - 06-01-2013

(06-01-2013, 04:38 AM)Valan Wrote: Now i'm playing star trek online but i'm thinking to delete it because there are emergency maintence every day.
That's just because they launched a new expansion with a huge amount of new content and systems. It'll calm down soon.

RE: What MMOs are you playing/looking forward to? - Valan - 06-01-2013

(06-01-2013, 05:09 AM)Rhostel Wrote:
(06-01-2013, 04:38 AM)Valan Wrote: Now i'm playing star trek online but i'm thinking to delete it because there are emergency maintence every day.
That's just because they launched a new expansion with a huge amount of new content and systems. It'll calm down soon.

I know it, but it's annoying the same

RE: What MMOs are you playing/looking forward to? - Ryanti - 06-01-2013

Waiting for the ever so much stupidly delayed PSO2 (Seriously I played the freakin' beta last June! Dazed ) Localized, of course.

Also have my eye on Elder Scrolls Online, mostly 'cause.. I love Elder Scrolls, and that's a dream come true for me. (However, my last dream come true ended up being TORtanic.. )

RE: What MMOs are you playing/looking forward to? - Nhyra - 06-02-2013

I still have Aion and GW2 on my computer, though I'm not really playing neither. I just don't know anyone who would play them anymore.. Mainly just looking forward to XIV. Would love to have some rp action before it but lacking a game.

Applied to Elder Scrolls online beta too, just for funs :>
...And bought FF XI to try out but.. I can't figure it out at all. Keybinds are all weird and no action bars. It won't even let me use Windows-button. Heeelp.

RE: What MMOs are you playing/looking forward to? - Mycroft - 06-02-2013

Keeping an eye on Wildstar and The Elder Scrolls Online.
I am often able to juggle between two MMOs at the same time without having them interfere with one another.. So we'll see which one of them will become my secondary game.