Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] Nari Moon - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Player Directory (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] Nari Moon (/showthread.php?tid=20511)

Nari Moon - NariMoon - 09-06-2017

I. Basic Info 
  • Characters:Nari Moon
  • Primary character:Nari Moon
  • Linkshells:TBA
  • Primary RP linkshell:TBA
[*][*][*][*]

II. RP Style 
  • Amount of RP (light, medium, heavy):
  • I prefer a heavy RP, but with time and amount of time I spend online, I would have to be more light/medium

• Views on RP combat and injuries:
  • I'm all up for a bit of combat and violence and whatnot. I prefer it to be randomised with a number generator about damage and such, but realistic involved. So someone might be stronger in one thing, but weaker in something else. If my character is injured, it will be incorporated into her character profile until healed. 

• Views on IC romance:
  • All for it, but not for my character. She has a partner, who is locked up in a far off land and has the power of speed. He's called Barry Allen.

• Views on non-romantic RP (family ties, etc):
  • Love family ties, and hard-boiled friendships. I would love to incorporate Nari in a RP with all of that.

• Views on lore:
  • Loose but Strict.

• Views on chat functions (/say, /linkshell, etc):
  • I prefer something with /emote but whatever really. 

[*][*][*][*][*][*]

III. Other Info 
  • Timezone:BST
  • Contact info:On here, or @Nari#6033 on discord. 
[*][*][*]

~Special announcements can be found in the posts below~

RE: Nari Moon - NariMoon - 09-28-2017

BIG NEWS!!

I've moved to Mateus!

RE: Nari Moon - Taranis Mor'rioghain - 10-02-2017

(09-28-2017, 01:58 AM)NariMoon Wrote:
BIG NEWS!!

I've moved to Mateus!

Heh, I've seen you on mateus and thought your name looked familiar to me lol. I shrugged it off cause I thought maybe it's just something common of a name I've seen heh... Well suppose that is one mystery solved for me ^_^

RE: Nari Moon - PSDuckie - 10-02-2017

Welcome to Mateus!

I'm in the process of starting an RP/PvE FC; check it out at http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=20666 if you're interested.  That said, we've mostly been active on NA times.  Either way, I'd love to be able to RP with you!

RE: Nari Moon - Arashin Kujqai - 10-02-2017

(10-02-2017, 12:19 AM)Mamoru Wrote:
(09-28-2017, 01:58 AM)NariMoon Wrote:
BIG NEWS!!

I've moved to Mateus!

Heh, I've seen you on mateus and thought your name looked familiar to me lol. I shrugged it off cause I thought maybe it's just something common of a name I've seen heh... Well suppose that is one mystery solved for me ^_^
I got the same feeling tbh lol. Soon realized I've seen her around a bit too.

RE: Nari Moon - NariMoon - 10-05-2017

Starting to think that Nari gets around a bit...

RE: Nari Moon - Taranis Mor'rioghain - 10-05-2017

(10-05-2017, 04:30 AM)NariMoon Wrote: Starting to think that Nari gets around a bit...

hoping not in a bad way? maybe she's quite the traveller? or world explorer? Smile btw if you would like another friend feel free to add me on Mateus! =D

RE: Nari Moon - NariMoon - 10-05-2017

(10-05-2017, 09:06 AM)Taranis Mor Wrote:
(10-05-2017, 04:30 AM)NariMoon Wrote: Starting to think that Nari gets around a bit...

hoping not in a bad way? maybe she's quite the traveller? or world explorer? Smile btw if you would like another friend feel free to add me on Mateus! =D
I'm hoping not in a bad way.. She does tend to get lost, being new to the area. So it could be where she was wandering aimlessly into a wall or something.  

Thanks, and you too if you see me first hit me with a friend request, but gently please, I tend to bruise easily.

RE: Nari Moon - Taranis Mor'rioghain - 10-05-2017

Thanks, and you too if you see me first hit me with a friend request, but gently please, I tend to bruise easily.
[/quote]

Heh, i think i just saw her standing near the markets in Limsa when i had seen her, so she was doing just fine ^_^ and i will definitely be sure to look for you ingame and add ya! more friends the better Wink