Hydaelyn Role-Players
[Mateus] Looking for an RP Partner on Mateus! - Printable Version

+- Hydaelyn Role-Players (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18)
+-- Forum: Community (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Making Connections (https://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/mybb18/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: [Mateus] Looking for an RP Partner on Mateus! (/showthread.php?tid=20587)

Looking for an RP Partner on Mateus! - Jmaaira - 09-14-2017

Hello all!

I'm looking for an RP partner for the Mateus server. I'm looking for any connection, whether it be a rivalry, romance, boss/subordinate, anything at all!

Show Content
My character hasn't really been fleshed out in depth yet. I have a bare bones personality and background in mind but I've had so little interaction and no development with her that I'm not opposed to making adjustments.

A little about me as a roleplayer:
  • I've been roleplaying for almost 16 years. I began on forums and chat and expanded to MMO when FFXIV was released. 
  • I'm available as often as time allows me to be. I'm a mother and I work a full time job so my most accessible times are on the weekends and weeknight evening past 9pm CST. 
  • I also play on the Balmung server as J'maaira Tuhl
  • I am happy to help with leveling and dungeons!
  • I use RP to leave the drama of the real world behind, so I don't condone or participate in OOC drama. 
  • I typically adapt to the level and style of RP that is used by other players I am roleplaying with at the time. 
I can be reached via PM here or through Discord @ kuukakulily#5984

Thanks for taking the time and I look forward to hearing from you!

RE: Looking for an RP Partner on Mateus! - Onion Knight - 09-14-2017

Hey there! I'm currently getting back into the game with Stormblood and leveling some alts before I transfer to Mateus, but just wanted to pop my head in and say I'd definitely be up to RP down the line. M'shugo definitely looks like fun!

Hope you find other people as well.

RE: Looking for an RP Partner on Mateus! - Jmaaira - 09-15-2017

I would welcome that!  If you'd like to discuss any potential plotlines or things of that nature before you transfer alts please let me know!

RE: Looking for an RP Partner on Mateus! - Rosekitten - 09-15-2017

Can offer up a connection for sure. If you stick with the idea of your character using blades or some other metal based weapon/armor I can offer my character's smithing services if you are interested. If not maybe we can figure out something else. ^^

I tend to be on at random times, whenever the chitlins allow it.

RE: Looking for an RP Partner on Mateus! - Jmaaira - 09-15-2017

(09-15-2017, 02:17 AM)Rosekitten Wrote: Can offer up a connection for sure. If you stick with the idea of your character using blades or some other metal based weapon/armor I can offer my character's smithing services if you are interested. If not maybe we can figure out something else. ^^

I tend to be on at random times, whenever the chitlins allow it.
A girl's gotta have her weapons lol so absolutely!

RE: Looking for an RP Partner on Mateus! - Karaan - 09-15-2017

I rp with J'maaira for years, and enjoy every moment.Heart

So make sure to poke her to have the chance for a great RP :3

RE: Looking for an RP Partner on Mateus! - Cheezie - 09-19-2017

Hello!

I have been slowly leaning towards getting back into RP now that I have moved to Mateus. Rhysand isn't quite fleshed out either yet (not even sure if I will keep her a female Hyuer or back to Elezen) but if you ever on 5-11pm pst times I am usually there grinding or crafting stuff.